• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

A few changes to the BSB message board

KG you are an important inspiration that makes my posting on my Thread and the original Sports Thread such a pleasure. I know by the numbers others view them as well. It is fortunate that space has dropped drastically in price in recent years. My latest two hard drives (on my desktop, each are 20tb) cost around $140 each (I have 10).

I completely agree with you.

SEO means search engine optimization. So I have a full time guy doing that and a full time guy doing social media. I've never even had someone in these positions before.
My two main goals this year is more traffic and better models. :D

Both goals I want too. More people here talking and discussing stuff. And of course more good looking hot “believably straight” guys. My campaign slogan is “Bring the Straight back to Broke Straight Boys”. lol

Two basic goals, more people talking on the forum and more hot broke straight boys to talk about. :biggrin:

How you say things may have unexpected consequences.

I think it is worth repeating why I post what I post. It is to provide others who do not have the time or resources to enjoy these images. Giving others some kind of happiness gives me a high far exceeding what others may get. It certainly was not intended to cause a strain on the resources of Broke Straight Boys .

Appreciate you contributing to the message board. :)

I completely agree with you.

SEO means search engine optimization. So I have a full time guy doing that and a full time guy doing social media. I've never even had someone in these positions before.
My two main goals this year is more traffic and better models. :D

Thank you Mark! :) That's what pretty much all of us want also.

One improvement as I just found out, it is far easier to delete posts in the new enlarged pages(20 posts instead of 10).