• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Jimmy - July 14th - so long!

Key-West

Reaction score
Are you really making us wait unti the the 14th to see Jimmy again. He gets hoter by the scene and makes me want to lick him from head to toe. Rocco, with his not so new hair cut is hot and his confidence is showing. Both can slip down US 1 to Key West to firnd me. Oh... Bring Bobby too. Woof! Come spend your vacation time with me. :biggrin::drool:
Maybe you can film a scene here. :wink:

Are you really making us wait unti the the 14th to see Jimmy again. He gets hoter by the scene and makes me want to lick him from head to toe. Rocco, with his not so new hair cut is hot and his confidence is showing. Both can slip down US 1 to Key West to firnd me. Oh... Bring Bobby too. Woof! Come spend your vacation time with me. :biggrin::drool:
Key-West, you and I have the exact same taste, as I too think of Jimmy, Rocco and Bobby as The Three Musketeers of the new Broke Straight Boys-2. They are all totally "lickable", in fact I would call them all day suckers. Delicious from head to toe. :001_tt2:

OMG... How hot would that be? BSB2... PLEASE!! :001_tongue:

Oh... I noticed a July 11 scene added.:biggrin: about that.

I think the fun thing is seeing these two hotties together. I am a big fan of Jason and with Jimmy .... the two finest bods on here. I'm afraid Jimmy has met his match... Jason is really so hot.

I think the fun thing is seeing these two hotties together. I am a big fan of Jason and with Jimmy .... the two finest bods on here. I'm afraid Jimmy has met his match... Jason is really so hot.

Yes. Jason is very hot too plus he's got a great personality. but, When talking about hot bods, you can't leave out Jamie. If he'd quit flipping off the camera/everyong, he'd be a super star. I think Jamie complains a lot but when it comes to the shot, he steps it up.

Yes. Jason is very hot too plus he's got a great personality. but, When talking about hot bods, you can't leave out Jamie. If he'd quit flipping off the camera/everyong, he'd be a super star. I think Jamie complains a lot but when it comes to the shot, he steps it up.

I agree. I think Jamie is pretty hot as well. Flipping the bird is just his way of posturing. But whether he wants to admit it or not, the boy has skillz. Watching him suck a dick is truly a thing of beauty.

I can do without Jamie... Just really tired of him.

jimmy and jason, can hardly way.
with jamie you get what you get.

I like all the guys, but I'm not so enthralled that I can't wait a few days for any of them. Let's get a life, boys.

Hey Glenn... Don't be a buz kill. :biggrin:

It's not like I really can't wait but it's about fantasy. About fun and sexy. Remembering my twenties when you couldn't pay to keep my clothes on but in my fourties, no one wants to look. :ohmy: It's just plain fun and then it's back to work and the real world. Enjoy! :drool:

Key west were about two hours away i hope you like the the next scene LET ME KNOW just message me back what your thoughts are...

I like all the guys, but I'm not so enthralled that I can't wait a few days for any of them. Let's get a life, boys.

GLennnnn dont do this to me i look forward to reading and responding to the members including you like key west said dont be a buz call talk to me

thanks for the support everyone who took to the time to post on this thread

I have to ask... Was Jason able to walk out? Jimmy... VERY HOT!! Glad I stayed up. (Not as much as Jimmy) Jimmy... It's time for some kissing. I know you hate the idea but I know you can do it. Close your eyes. :)

It was good Jimmy! :001_smile: One of your best so far.

As with anything though there is always room for improvement. Please keep learning and progressing. I also hope you will keep working on your facial expressions during the scenes.

Jimmy and Jamie

What a couple of arrogant little fucks...these str8 guys give str8 guys a bad name. I REFUSE to give any video with either one of them in it more than a 1 Star. They're NOT good-looking, yes they have nice bods...but wake up and get real...personality is where it's at. The longer these two are on the site, the less new members you're gonna get, and a lot of us are thinking about not renewing.

What a couple of arrogant little fucks...these str8 guys give str8 guys a bad name. I REFUSE to give any video with either one of them in it more than a 1 Star. They're NOT good-looking, yes they have nice bods...but wake up and get real...personality is where it's at. The longer these two are on the site, the less new members you're gonna get, and a lot of us are thinking about not renewing.

I am keeping MY membership. I like the guys here. And I liked the video. And judging from the posts here I was not the only one. If you did not like it, I am sorry. The guys are Rockin my fanasty world. Esp Jimmy!