• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

It's Dimitri! Staying true to myself, coming out post

DimitriThomas

Virgin
Reaction score
Hey guys. I should have let you all know a long time ago but finally I am going to fill you all in on where I'm at after my first appearance as a Broke Straight Boys newbie just a few months ago. This can also be an opportunity to have a sort of "ask me anything" post since I don't want to hide anything from anyone who might be a fan of mine. For the last few months I've been transitioning from m2f because I am trans. I always have been, I was awfully good at hiding it but I came to a point where it wasn't worth it anymore. I am now so much happier and Broke Straight Boys was still a great opportunity during my time of need. Earlier in my interview video when I said I was unsupported financially, the reason for that was because I came out. I want to clarify that I am not attracted to men sexually (money talks though), I have always and probably will only stay attracted to women. So I invite you all to A.M.A. Here's me for the moment!

image.jpgimage.jpgdimtri2.jpg

Well Dimitri I have to say I did not expect that but even though I was surprised, I wish you all the best in your transition. I know this is not an easy thing to do for you - coming out and baring yourself to the world like this. I only hope that you have good experiences.

Wow!

It's so brave of you to come out to us as a trans. I'm sure that news will take a while for us to let sink in. I must say for the record that just as you make a lovely woman, you were a beautiful man too. I certainly wish you all the best as you continue your transition...both physically and emotionally.

Not surprisingly, those of us who find you so attractive as a man will miss seeing more of you as a male model. I assume you have already begun some of the surgery and no longer look completely male in the nude? Regardless though we will always wish you happiness. While you may never have identified as a gay male who was attracted to guys, it looks like now you will become immersed in gay culture from the other side of the street as a lesbian dating gay women. Even though you may see yourself as a trans woman who's attracted to women, however unfair or inaccurate it may be, much of the rest of the world will probably just simplify you as a lesbian. So it looks like you have bought a exclusive ticket into American gay society. Welcome to the club! haha :001_smile:

Should we still call you Dimitri or have you picked a female screen name you'd prefer to be called in here? As I said...even I need more time to process this. haha So I may have more questions later. :)

Big hugs!

Last edited:
Congratulations for being so far along on your journey. You are a beautiful human being.

Good for you Dimitri!! Life is easier if you get be who you really are. I just hope you live in a big city where alternative lifestyles are exceptable. I think you said you were from the NW? So Seattle is a great city for you to be whomever you like!!

Wow!

It's so brave of you to come out to us as a trans. I'm sure that news will take a while for us to let sink in. I must say for the record that just as you make a lovely woman, you were a beautiful man too. I certainly wish you all the best as you continue your transition...both physically and emotionally.

Not surprisingly, those of us who find you so attractive as a man will miss seeing more of you as a male model. I assume you have already begun some of the surgery and no longer look completely male in the nude? Regardless though we will always wish you happiness. While you may never have identified as a gay male who was attracted to guys, it looks like now you will become immersed in gay culture from the other side of the street as a lesbian dating gay women. Even though you may see yourself as a trans woman who's attracted to women, however unfair or inaccurate it may be, much of the rest of the world will probably just simplify you as a lesbian. So it looks like you have bought a exclusive ticket into American gay society. Welcome to the club! haha :001_smile:

Should we still call you Dimitri or have you picked a female screen name you'd prefer to be called in here? As I said...even I need more time to process this. haha So I may have more questions later. :)

Big hugs!

Use some of this "time to process" to do some research and studying on transgender issues because some of the things you said could be construed as insulting.

Aw, Dimitri, you are breaking my heart. You are beautiful and I am totally in lust with you. I applaud and support your honesty and courage in coming out, but I really don't understand the whole trans reality at all and I don't know what A.M.A. means. I don't want to be offensive but I really hope that the money speaks loud enough so that you will do a lot more scenes for Broke Straight Boys I absolutely love to watch you, but whatever you decide may you be happy and loved for all that you are.

Dimitri-

First of all, congratulations on taking that first big step in coming out as transgender. It sounds as if your family has rejected you, but hopefully that will correct itself with the passage of time.

Secondly, you said to ask questions. Well, do you plan to surgically transition? What kind of help in the transitioning process have you received and from whom?

Thanks for sharing your journey with us. And I do hope that you will continue to stay in touch with us so we can continue to support you and know how you are doing.

I will keep you in my prayers.

Aw, Dimitri, you are breaking my heart. You are beautiful and I am totally in lust with you. I applaud and support your honesty and courage in coming out, but I really don't understand the whole trans reality at all and I don't know what A.M.A. means. I don't want to be offensive but I really hope that the money speaks loud enough so that you will do a lot more scenes for Broke Straight Boys I absolutely love to watch you, but whatever you decide may you be happy and loved for all that you are.

A.M.A. = ask me anything

You are being offensive. He is transitioning from male to female as you can see from the photos and read from his narrative. He no longer identifies with the gender he was assigned at birth. Thus, I don't think he will be doing any more scenes as a Broke Straight Boys

Use some of this "time to process" to do some research and studying on transgender issues because some of the things you said could be construed as insulting.

I don't believe so. But of course you're entitled to your opinion also.

Last edited:
A.M.A. = ask me anything

You are being offensive. He is transitioning from male to female as you can see from the photos and read from his narrative. He no longer identifies with the gender he was assigned at birth. Thus, I don't think he will be doing any more scenes as a Broke Straight Boys

Stowe, I think you are being pretty cruel to accuse Tampa and Bad4Apple of being offensive. Not everyone knows the ins and outs of sexual transition, so undoubtedly there will be questions asked which some people like yourself find offensive and others will not - I for one can see no offensive remarks - Plus Dimitri did say as me anything. Dimitri was very brave to come out and post on Broke Straight Boys, so let's not get into petty arguments over what is offensive and what is not.

Congratulations Dimitri, and thanks for sharing part of your life story with us. Best wishes on your journey from m2f. xx

Whatever..Your beautiful any way you want to be. As long as you are Sure and Happy.I don't mean to make light of what must be a real hard thing to do.
I can't imagine. But you got balls..I hope the best of everything in life too you. Very brave to share.

Last edited:
Thanks for the words of encouragement :) Well I am not really so far enough on hormones to not be male-bodied but there are some subtle changes by the week. I will have to get back to you on the screen name, but you can count on a name that's equally russian, haha.
Take care.

Stowe, I think you are being pretty cruel to accuse Tampa and Bad4Apple of being offensive. Not everyone knows the ins and outs of sexual transition, so undoubtedly there will be questions asked which some people like yourself find offensive and others will not - I for one can see no offensive remarks - Plus Dimitri did say as me anything. Dimitri was very brave to come out and post on Broke Straight Boys, so let's not get into petty arguments over what is offensive and what is not.

Congratulations Dimitri, and thanks for sharing part of your life story with us. Best wishes on your journey from m2f. xx

Tough shit! Before commenting and/or asking questions it takes no great effort to do a bit of even rudimentary research. Unless doing a "google" search is too taxing. And if you see nothing offensive in some of the things they said, then you are as much a luddite with respect to the topic of transgender issues as they are.

Wow!

Big hugs!

Thanks for the words of encouragement :) Well I am not really so far enough on hormones to not be male-bodied but there are some subtle changes by the week. I will have to get back to you on the screen name, but you can count on a name that's equally russian, haha.
Take care.

Dimitri-

First of all, congratulations on taking that first big step in coming out as transgender. It sounds as if your family has rejected you, but hopefully that will correct itself with the passage of time.

Secondly, you said to ask questions. Well, do you plan to surgically transition? What kind of help in the transitioning process have you received and from whom?

Thanks for sharing your journey with us. And I do hope that you will continue to stay in touch with us so we can continue to support you and know how you are doing.

I will keep you in my prayers.

I will work to keep in touch better. I haven't lost hope with my family, it's possible they'll come around, they just need to learn more about what is going on. I do plan on surgically transitioning, my goal is before I graduate so that I am done with everything before moving into the "real world." Hm, I was seeing a gender therapist to be formally diagnosed with gender dysphoria over the last year and a half. I've been on hormones for 3 months. I've also had laser hair removal on my face and do voice training as much as I possibly can to be taken more seriously and before my classes begin. Prayers are appreciated.