• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Hi, this is Troy Taylor From College Dudes

Oh nummy...starts in the shower, the three of you soap one another up...and yes, get the hair wet too. Moving to a bed, in towels, you rub and grind on one another until you are all hard. Removing your towels, you go into a circle suck; don't forget the neck, nipples and pits. Two bottoms bend over, offering up their holes to you. You go back and forth, gleefully penetrating and opening them up. The pair then service you until you blow; sharing is caring. They then jerk one another off, and spew on you. Shit, my nipples just got hard...thanks for the good time Troy!:thumbup:

Hahahahah omg Beth I think I just peed a little laughing so hard at you nipples getting hard ������

I would love for this to happen!!! This sounds sooo fun and hot!!! I'll talk to MArk and see if we can do this��

Oh nummy...starts in the shower, the three of you soap one another up...and yes, get the hair wet too. Moving to a bed, in towels, you rub and grind on one another until you are all hard. Removing your towels, you go into a circle suck; don't forget the neck, nipples and pits. Two bottoms bend over, offering up their holes to you. You go back and forth, gleefully penetrating and opening them up. The pair then service you until you blow; sharing is caring. They then jerk one another off, and spew on you. Shit, my nipples just got hard...thanks for the good time Troy!:thumbup:
wow after reading this I change my mind you've created my troy fantasy, you've got me picturing it all in my mind right now and shit never mind your nipples going hard my little freinds got so hard I think I could puncture a hole through a sheet of steel. Please troy speak to who ever you've got to to make this scene happen im on my hands and knees begging. In the mean time down boy down. Lets hope my freind listens as its a bad time to make happy time. ;-)))

Hahahahah omg Beth I think I just peed a little laughing so hard at you nipples getting hard ������

I would love for this to happen!!! This sounds sooo fun and hot!!! I'll talk to MArk and see if we can do this��

Hey Troy,

I would sign up for College Dudes in anticipation of this scene if you will talk to Mark. Who knows, Beth may have just proved to be the "screen writer of the day" on College Dudes. She would probably like to produce and direct it!! LOL

Well,

I want to see TROY TAYLOR in a scene with Jason Matthews. Because these are two guys who know how to KISS!!! Troy, I don't know if you've ever seen Jason, or not, on College Dudes or Broke Straight Boys - but he'd be your dream-partner: I am pretty damned sure of it!!!

Mark, as you apparently own both these sites - it is about time for some crossover "exchange-visits" between some of our favourite Broke Straight Boys and College Dudes guys. . . can you make it happen? I KNOW you CAN!!! And I bet it would be a huge ratings hit, and a total Internet SENSATION ~ especially if you got Troy together, with Paul, or Damien, or (especially) JASON.

Just more helpful business-suggestions from your favourite non-paid business partner and fan,

"A" ;-))))

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gQdZ10zQGso

P.S. I think I'd f***ing DIE of happiness, if I got to see Troy and Jason, kiss, just ONCE!!!