• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

CD: Best Use of TROY TAYLOR ( to the management):

Ambivalent

BSB Addict
Reaction score
Hi, guys,

I am very, very, VERY glad that College Dudes has retained TROY TAYLOR as an exclusive model. I love his features; I love his smile; I love his form; and I love all his performances - and am glad to see him OFTEN, on the College Dudes lineup.

I just have one MINOR quibble with the way Troy has been filmed, recently. Quite a number of his last scenes seem to end up, with Troy topping his guy standing up, at the edge of the bed. I don't know about others, but - next to "doggy-style" (which is probably my least favourite position) - the "edge-of-the-bed" deal is the least interesting one.

Because, the "edge of the bed, standing-up" position deprives us of the beauty of Troy's hips, thrusting away; his butt (in concert with the rest of him); and his gorgeous legs and feet, as he's throwing his bottom a good F***ING! I much prefer intercourse with both models up on the bed - particularly in side-to-side, or missionary position - to get the full benefit of these glorious sights.

"A" XOXOXOXOXOXO

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u2W1Wi2U9sQ

003.jpg

Jon -

Troy is definitely the model that's keeping me going, on BluMedia, of late! I just hope that the videographers use him lovingly, and well, and make full use of his incredible beauty!!!

"A" :)

002.jpg

Oh Ambi...get in line! Troy is gorgeous and I love to watch him have fun. So what is your favorite scene he's in? For me, he and the Josh O'Brian scene is his best! Both of the guys are really into one another and they seem to "feed" off one another's energy...nummy.
970-pic-19.jpg

Beth,

I like everything Troy is in. (And by the way, I wish he'd post more often, so we could praise the hell out of him, right to his face.) But I think I like him best with BBB. BIG BAD BRYAN!!!

BTW, I know you are firmly of the opinion that TT should NEVER bottom. . . and so, I think he deserves a chance at topping BBB, a.s.a.p. But. . . I sure as hell would like to see TT top someone in BED again, so I can see those hot hairy muscular legs and cute feet and fine butt. . . thrashing around, again ;-))))

"A" XOXOXOXOXOXO

*Just for Troy Taylor ~ "I wanna do bad things, with you" ~ Jace Everett ;-) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t0eQL5R3bw4

BBB and TT 001.jpg

BBB and TT 002.jpg

BBB and TT 003.jpg

BBB and TT 004.jpg

BBB and TT 005.jpg

Beth,

I like everything Troy is in. (And by the way, I wish he'd post more often, so we could praise the hell out of him, right to his face.) But I think I like him best with BBB. BIG BAD BRYAN!!!

BTW, I know you are firmly of the opinion that TT should NEVER bottom. . . and so, I think he deserves a chance at topping BBB, a.s.a.p. But. . . I sure as hell would like to see TT top someone in BED again, so I can see those hot hairy muscular legs and cute feet and fine butt. . . thrashing around, again ;-))))

"A" XOXOXOXOXOXO

*Just for Troy Taylor ~ "I wanna do bad things, with you" ~ Jace Everett ;-) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t0eQL5R3bw4

View attachment 12916

View attachment 12917

View attachment 12918

View attachment 12919

View attachment 12920

He's in my top couple of favorite College Dudes models and I thought he worked great with Bryan too!