• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Hi, this is Troy Taylor From College Dudes

CDTroy

College Dudes Model
BSB Model
Reaction score
Hey everyone!!!! Ive been filming with College Dudes for a few months now and I love it!!!! I love playing sports and going to the bars with my friends!!!! Stay logged in and enjoy some sexy straight boys getting fucked and have a great rest of your day!!!

Hey Troy,
:welcome: to the forum! It's nice to have you here and I hope you will continue posting and chatting with us. Right now, it's just us College Dudes fans, but I'm sure you will win all the guys over!:bump: I love your scenes and enjoy watching the fun you have...having other guys. To get to know you better, there is a "10 random facts" thread you could add to. As well, here are some "seedy" (College Dudes) questions for you:
1. When looking at guys, what attracts you first?
2. I love when your face and neck go flush as you get close to cumming; have any guys mentioned that to you?
3. Bottoming for the first time, with Jordan, do you think you will "becum" more verse?
4. Out in the bars, are you more the hunter, or the hunted?
5. For the scenes, thus far, you've had jocks and twinks; what's you favorite body type?

If you chose to answer these, thanks, If not, no biggie...I'll still be watching!:bump:

Here is some more of Troy. :)

Attachments

• 10341471_803241333020654_4922756288009874457_n.jpg
    10341471_803241333020654_4922756288009874457_n.jpg
    72.7 KB · Views: 29
Hey everyone!!!! Ive been filming with College Dudes for a few months now and I love it!!!! I love playing sports and going to the bars with my friends!!!! Stay logged in and enjoy some sexy straight boys getting fucked and have a great rest of your day!!!

Hey Troy! Been enjoying your work on College Dudes Some of us here, (as you can see) enjoy both sites! Been ramping up the College Dudes chat for a minute so, timing is great! Welcome to the forum.

Hey troy, welcome to the forum. I'm not a member of College Dudes but seeing you and how gorgeous you are is really getting me tempted to dig in to the bit of money I got and grab a membership so I can see some of your work which by the sounds of the other comments is amazing. Anyways I look forward to getting to know you more on here.

Hey troy, welcome to the forum. I'm not a member of College Dudes but seeing you and how gorgeous you are is really getting me tempted to dig in to the bit of money I got and grab a membership so I can see some of your work which by the sounds of the other comments is amazing. Anyways I look forward to getting to know you more on here.

Hey Dan. As a fellow thrifty Brit may i suggest you fork out just that bit extra and for just over 50 quid you can get 12 months subs to the site. Just saying x

Hey Troy,
:welcome: to the forum! It's nice to have you here and I hope you will continue posting and chatting with us. Right now, it's just us College Dudes fans, but I'm sure you will win all the guys over!:bump: I love your scenes and enjoy watching the fun you have...having other guys. To get to know you better, there is a "10 random facts" thread you could add to. As well, here are some "seedy" (College Dudes) questions for you:
1. When looking at guys, what attracts you first?
2. I love when your face and neck go flush as you get close to cumming; have any guys mentioned that to you?
3. Bottoming for the first time, with Jordan, do you think you will "becum" more verse?
4. Out in the bars, are you more the hunter, or the hunted?
5. For the scenes, thus far, you've had jocks and twinks; what's you favorite body type?

If you chose to answer these, thanks, If not, no biggie...I'll still be watching!:bump:

wow Beth.... making me work here ;D lol here are the answers to your desired questions :D

1. when I first see a guy, the eyes are always the first thing I notice and am attracted to. However, teeth and smile are only nano seconds way from the eyes.... this guy LOVES a guy with beautiful eyes and a stunning white smile.

2. You know, I have never heard that before and I'm kinda flattered that you have paid that much attention to me.... (I now know who my number one fan is lol... S/O Beth!!!!)

3. Its funny you mention that, you stay tuned you might just find out here shortly ;)

4. When I'm at the bars i am always down for free drinks so I guess you could say I am the one hunting. If you buy me drinks, you may just buy your way to other things if you know what I mean ;D jk but I feel that its 50/50!!! I get approached by a lot of people but i also approach a lot of people... it honestly depends how drunk I get lol

5. Growing up, I always played sports and a muscle jocks always win the way to my heart.... I have always loved gazing at the other hot muscle jocks getting undress and whipping their dicks around before putting their compression shorts on. I guess its fantasies i never got to really live out with my fellow straight team mates

I'm not the only gorgeous model on College Dudes, there are soooo many others... I would suggest you do dip into that little bit of money because it will go suchhhhhh a lonnggggggg wayyyyy if you know what I mean!!!! I look forward to getting to know my fans as well. After all, there would never be a "me" without "all of you"!!!!! I hope you all are having amazing day and remember to always "think happy thoughts" ;)

ps. yes that was a Peter Pan reference!!!

wow Beth.... making me work here ;D lol here are the answers to your desired questions :D

1. when I first see a guy, the eyes are always the first thing I notice and am attracted to. However, teeth and smile are only nano seconds way from the eyes.... this guy LOVES a guy with beautiful eyes and a stunning white smile.

2. You know, I have never heard that before and I'm kinda flattered that you have paid that much attention to me.... (I now know who my number one fan is lol... S/O Beth!!!!)

3. Its funny you mention that, you stay tuned you might just find out here shortly ;)

4. When I'm at the bars i am always down for free drinks so I guess you could say I am the one hunting. If you buy me drinks, you may just buy your way to other things if you know what I mean ;D jk but I feel that its 50/50!!! I get approached by a lot of people but i also approach a lot of people... it honestly depends how drunk I get lol

5. Growing up, I always played sports and a muscle jocks always win the way to my heart.... I have always loved gazing at the other hot muscle jocks getting undress and whipping their dicks around before putting their compression shorts on. I guess its fantasies i never got to really live out with my fellow straight team mates

Mark and Johnny should have told you, with us "forumites," you need to bring the extra large lube...and cum towel!:scared:

Thanks for answering my questions; so open...I like that. Let's see, if you don't mind me "sliding in" a few more...
1. Let's say you're at the dorm and an "open call" goes out for sex; do you join in the group or find just one other guy to pair up with?
2. Does size matter, or is it "just a number?"
3. You notice a professor staring at your crotch, do you "readjust" with a grin on your face, or turn red?
4. Laundry day and you have no money; do you flirt with a guy to "add your load too," or wear dirty clothes?
5. The best Spring Break would be where?

Again, I appreciate you working us in...I've heard you're tight?!:bump:...schedule wise...

I'm not the only gorgeous model on College Dudes, there are soooo many others... I would suggest you do dip into that little bit of money because it will go suchhhhhh a lonnggggggg wayyyyy if you know what I mean!!!! I look forward to getting to know my fans as well. After all, there would never be a "me" without "all of you"!!!!! I hope you all are having amazing day and remember to always "think happy thoughts" ;)

ps. yes that was a Peter Pan reference!!!
you are tempting me even more each time i see you, I'm like the moth to your flame. You've got to love peter pan "I do believe in fairies I do I do"