• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Hi, how is your day going.

Maybe "hysterical times" is more suited than historical times {shaking my head}. It's just pitiful we can't work together anymore.
You are 100% correct Chac. These are unprecedented times we‘re living in. This is the first time in United States history that a speaker of the House of Representatives has been removed, and I heard earlier that Nancy Pelosi‘s office was cleared out by the interim speaker while she is attending services in California for Diane Feinstein. And the head of the Republican party and former president is busy defending himself in a half dozen jurisdictions.

Hysterical, Historical and Unpresidented are all good words to explain this period of time in U.S. history. Unfortunately I will not be alive to read the history books in the future to describe this period of turmoil. But I’m sure it will make good reading and some fascinating movies too.

On Tuesday morning, I was discouraged that my friend had screwed up the day that we had reservations for a museum and visit to Manhattan, but I was able to reschedule for today and I had a fantastic time. I will explain and show some pics I took on the, “What’a Life Like in New York City” thread that our friend Tampa started a few years ago.

And speaking of threads I like having this one on the forum where we can all talk about how our days are going. It’s a nice place for us to all get to know each other a little bit better., and to express ourselves which is what I’ve always encouraged on the forum.

Another day is upon us , I hope it brings you hope filled with happiness.

Unfortunately I had a rough physical start to my day. but it is slowly getting better.

My day is going well so far. I got up and dressed early for a non-work day as I have a guy who cleans my apartment and also helps with heavy work, like removing my air conditioner from my bedroom window, as well as puts it in each spring. Funny thing is we have had three or four days in the 70’s and 80’s, but he is available today and it will get a lot cooler next week. So he should be here within the hour and another chore will be accomplished.

I will still have this afternoon and three more days until I return to my part time job on Monday. It has been a fun and productive week so far. I wish everyone a good day as well!!!

I had a quiet but good day today. My apartment has been cleaned and the two air conditioners put into storage until next summer. It was still a warm day today, but sitting in my recliner with the windows open and the fan blowing felt quite nice. Also when I went out for a stroll and lunch, I am happy to report that there are still many hot guys in shorts out and about, something that may be drawing to a close for this year soon. But they sure are nice to look at, so I‘m enjoying the pretty scenery while it lasts. :001_smile:

Life is good. I hope you all had a great day too. :thumbup:

I went for a walk today down at the beach, you could barely see because of the fog, it was so cold too I had my jacket on.

Otherwise an uneventful day 😊

I went for a walk today down at the beach, you could barely see because of the fog, it was so cold too I had my jacket on.

Otherwise an uneventful day 😊
I wonder if the cold is heading down the East Coast my way. Yesterday was 78, today 75 and by early next week, the low will be in the 40’s. Perhaps yesterday on Manhattan’s first beach at Riverside Park at East 12th Street on the Hudson River will be my last time in sand and seeing shirtless guys sunning this year. :sun:

IMG_3978.jpeg

I start Friday feeling good. I look forward a day of pleasant memories & wish you all the same.

I was just out and it is a humid dreary day, with the humidity making 72 degrees feel uncomfortable. But by Sunday we are expecting much cooler air. I look forward to later this month when the leaves change colors as the seasons go round and round. I’m doing laundry and will hang out at home today as I have plans to meet friends both Saturday and Sunday, so today is a good day to lay low and recharge my batteries, so to speak.

Have a great day all. :001_smile:

IMG_1414.jpeg

What a wonderful new day to be alive and celebrate life!

Today it is still warm around 70, drizzling now and may rain a bit later but I still have plans to meet a friend in Manhattan later to do some furniture shopping and then out for an early dinner. Tomorrow should be clear and cooler and I’m meeting several friends for a day outdoors, destination to be determined. I wish everyone a fun filled good weekend! :sun:

What a wonderful new day to be alive and celebrate life!
10 hours later it continues to be an amazing day. In my mind I can hear birds chirping and kids running around laughing and a few couples noth gay and straight lying together and enjoying themselves and the scenery around them!

OOOPs, I forgot to start my day saying : Thank Goodness it is Sunday & I am alive fully kicking! I hope you are too! :jumpjump:

Today is a great day in the Northeast of the U.S. The rain has stopped, the sun is shining and the air has a very definite crisp autumn feel. I just got in from my morning chores and a brief brisk walk around the neighborhood and I’m feeling great!

This afternoon I’m meeting friends in Manhattan and they are driving us up to Fort Tryon Park in the Northern part of Manhattan island. I plan to take pics and post later on the New York City thread. But this morning I took some pics and the top of this tree here in Brooklyn Heights. The change of colors is not terribly evident yet here, but I did see a tint of orange at the very top of this tree. I love watching the change of seasons. It is awe inspiring to me.

I love this thread to talk about how my day is going and how I am feeling. I’d love for more folks to join in the discussion!

IMG_3998.jpeg

Today is a great day in the Northeast of the U.S. The rain has stopped, the sun is shining and the air has a very definite crisp autumn feel. I just got in from my morning chores and a brief brisk walk around the neighborhood and I’m feeling great!

This afternoon I’m meeting friends in Manhattan and they are driving us up to Fort Tryon Park in the Northern part of Manhattan island. I plan to take pics and post later on the New York City thread. But this morning I took some pics and the top of this tree here in Brooklyn Heights. The change of colors is not terribly evident yet here, but I did see a tint of orange at the very top of this tree. I love watching the change of seasons. It is awe inspiring to me.

I love this thread to talk about how my day is going and how I am feeling. I’d love for more folks to join in the discussion!

View attachment 164381

I'm being a lazy ass and am just getting out of bed at 9:45 am 🤣🤣

Definitely a beautiful day outside, autumn is here...

I'm being a lazy ass and am just getting out of bed at 9:45 am 🤣🤣

Definitely a beautiful day outside, autumn is here...
That is a great way to start a day off, I hope you have a very relaxing and enjoyable rest of your day.