• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Hi, how is your day going.

br6205

BSB Proud Member
Reaction score
Yesterday I had a physically shitty day. Today on the other hand I am pain free so I wanted to share my positive feelings with my fellow members & invite everyone just to say whatever and share with us all regardless how you feel. I hope you have an awesome day.

Pain free is always good. As we age pain becomes more and more common. As I watch my 83 year old Mom run circles around most people I constantly remind myself to stay moving. I play wheelchair basketball every week which is great exercise and fun. It is important to stay moving and stay healthy. That's my PSA for the day haha.

Pain free is always good. As we age pain becomes more and more common. As I watch my 83 year old Mom run circles around most people I constantly remind myself to stay moving. I play wheelchair basketball every week which is great exercise and fun. It is important to stay moving and stay healthy. That's my PSA for the day haha.
Thank you for your response. Granted if you are able to, unfortunately I am not able walk very much due to the results of my illness.

Thank you for your response. Granted if you are able to, unfortunately I am not able walk very much due to the results of my illness.

Sorry to hear that. I can only walk with braces that are locked and crutches. I used to do miles per week but I don't do it much anymore. I am ok with being in a wheelchair. Sports really helped with many things.

Sorry to hear that. I can only walk with braces that are locked and crutches. I used to do miles per week but I don't do it much anymore. I am ok with being in a wheelchair. Sports really helped with many things.
Prior to my cancer, which I knew when, where & why I got it I war super active . I was in the gym 4 hours a day on anaerobic exercises, then when free went to Blacks beach running up & down the clff path to the Blacks nude beach. Now I am , sadly very limited in my mobility but hey I survived a 95% fatality rate on my cancer, greatly due to my fitness and healthy eating diet.

Had an allergic reaction so today isn't very fun. :ROFLMAO:

Oh no! I had only one in my life and it was when I took penicillin, I ended up in the hospital (not quite full anaphylaxis, but I had a really nasty rash everywhere, hives etc). Not fun, I wouldn't wish it on my worst enemy.

I HOPE EVERYONE HAS A GREAT WEEKEND!

I HOPE EVERYONE HAS A GREAT WEEKEND!

You too Br!

My day was good, I painted a bunch of light poles at my condo outside so I got some nice sun and fresh air. I ended up having to replace a outlet switch and electrical outlet. I turned off the breaker for the light as it went out and tested the outlet with a toaster to see if it had power and it didn't heat up. As I was leaning across the sink undoing the screws and pulling the wires off, I got one hell of a shock from the outlet that was still on LOL ⚡ lesson I learned today, always break out a multimeter to verify voltage and never trust a fucking toaster to test for power 🤣

With a new work goes the hope things will go better for those who had a less than stellar past week & those who had a good week may it the new one be as good or even better. Happy Monday to one and all and please enjoy the sex if you are lucky enough to have elsewise turn to our favorite site.

HAPPY HUMP DAY TO ONE AND ALL! Frankly my day took a not so nice turn, when you can't stand and do a simle chore for 10 minutes wirthout your damn back screeching in pain. But then I remember I survived a 95% fatal cancer when even my world renowned surgeon thought I would die so taking some meds and sitting down eased the pain & I feel so lucky to be alive and enjoy life.

Last edited:
HAPPY HUMP DAY TO ONE AND ALL! Frankly my day took a not so nice turn, when you can't stand and do a simle chore for 10 minutes wirthout your damn back screeching in pain. But then I remember I survived a 95% fatal cancer when even my world renowned surgeon thought I would die so taking some meds and sitting down eased the pain & I feel so lucky to be alive and enjoy life.

Sorry your back was bothering you today 😔 hope tomorrow is better 🙏

For those who work "Thank goodness its Friday" have a great one..

Wow that is amazing but sorry to hear you have pain. I get in my hot tub and it helps so much as well as some marijuana lol. Anything help you?

Wow that is amazing but sorry to hear you have pain. I get in my hot tub and it helps so much as well as some marijuana lol. Anything help you?
TY for your concern. Tylenol PM but it also makes you sleepy.I am lucky there is far less pain in recent years and you kind of learn to live with it. The worst part is I can't carry anything more than a few pounds & when I walk I am bent over more than 45 degrees.