• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Hi, how is your day going.

A new exciting day is upon us, get out and play! Then all net hell occurred. My Broke Straight Boys Forum & USTVNOW logons failed on my 2 laptops but as it so happened NOT on my desk top. I spent the last couple of hours trying to figure out what happened & why. Then for no apparent reason 5 minutes ago they suddenly started reason. I have no idea why all this happened. Frankly I am already a basket case, this just added more fuel to the fire! Let me see where today goes from here. Have a great day.

I urge our younger members & player to make full use of their stamina & bodies because when you get olde like me you tire so easily even doing nothing. Make sure you enjoy life to the fullest its the greatest gift you will ever have,

It feels so great to begin a day pain free. I hope that is the case 4 1 and all! However, I remain deeply saddened by Harry Rod, a talented writer who died of Covid and again urge everyone to not be lax in taking proper precaution from this severe illness,

It feels so great to begin a day pain free. I hope that is the case 4 1 and all! However, I remain deeply saddened by Harry Rod, a talented writer who died of Covid and again urge everyone to not be lax in taking proper precaution from this severe illness,

Sorry to hear your writing friend passed. Do you know if he was vaccinated at all? It's been going through my work lately (knocking on wood here for myself)

Sorry to hear your writing friend passed. Do you know if he was vaccinated at all? It's been going through my work lately (knocking on wood here for myself)
No, his partner was kind enough to inform and said he had intended to extend his story. In his memory I will read every story he ever wrote.

Monday brings with it the hope for a new week filled with great new challenges and adventures
Unfortunately, reality raised its ugly head, don't ask:jumpjump::phantom::spkiss:

For several hours it felt like my body quit on me, it was sheer torture, then suddenly it awoke & now I am a new person refreshed & full of energy. I have no explanation but am just happy to feel alive again. I hope all of you feel alive and ready ro go as well.

Sorry to hear about your friend BR.

Sorry I have been super busy in Colorado taking care of some things so I don't have much time at all for posting.
I hope things are going well for you in Colorado Mark. I know you have kept part of your team out there after you sold the mansion and moved to Florida. I wish you an excellent day! :biggrin:

I’m feeling really good as I have the week off from my part time job and the weather has turned back to being summer-like with temps in the high 70’s all week. I have some trips planned to museums and parks around the city. I wish all forumites a good day and week! :thumbup1:

BrokeStraightBoys said:
Sorry to hear about your friend BR.

Sorry I have been super busy in Colorado taking care of some things so I don't have much time at all for posting.

No worries I know you post when time permits & I appreciate your words of sympathy they mean a lot as do you to me. Be careful you don't overdo things, be safe my friend. Stay safe and come home soon.

The first day of my week off from work went well. Beautiful day and I walked around quite a bit taking care of some chores and just enjoying the day. Tuesday is supposed to be a museum on the West Side of Manhattan with a female friend. I reserved tickets over this past weekend and when I called her tonight to confirm where to meet, she tried to blame me for fucking up, as she thought it was Wednesday and can’t go Tuesday. Now I have to call to try to switch days Tuesday morning. Grrrrr, females. Lol. I so prefer dudes. :001_rolleyes: lol

Well I always get up just be4 or after midnite . It is not my intent to be an oddball but just who I am. That gives me a full day ahead. I look at the Forum and then return to bed to read and listen to the usually dreadful news be4 getting up 4 good. I hope everyone has a day full of vim and vigor.

Well I always get up just be4 or after midnite . It is not my intent to be an oddball but just who I am. That gives me a full day ahead. I look at the Forum and then return to bed to read and listen to the usually dreadful news be4 getting up 4 good. I hope everyone has a day full of vim and vigor.
where in the world are you? my sleep patturn is all over due to being poorly, its 530 here and ive not gone to sleep yet

The first day of my week off from work went well. Beautiful day and I walked around quite a bit taking care of some chores and just enjoying the day. Tuesday is supposed to be a museum on the West Side of Manhattan with a female friend. I reserved tickets over this past weekend and when I called her tonight to confirm where to meet, she tried to blame me for fucking up, as she thought it was Wednesday and can’t go Tuesday. Now I have to call to try to switch days Tuesday morning. Grrrrr, females. Lol. I so prefer dudes. :001_rolleyes: lol
I was in touch with the museum and they successfully switched the tickets from today to tomorrow. That’s a relief. Now I need to figure out how to enjoy today, probably a walk through Brooklyn Bridge Park as I enjoy my vacation week with summer temperatures in early October. Wishing everyone a pleasant day. :biggrin:

Today has dawned early for me & pain free so I look forward to it being filled with good new discoveries and enjoyable past pleasures & I wish the same for every one else.

This day has been a good one with minimal pain so far but the death of my writer friend continues to sadden me. In his memory I plan to read everything he has written.

My day is off to a good start, watching Morning Joe, trying to absorb the news of yesterday including the first ousting ever of a Speaker of the House of Representatives in the history of the U.S. I continue to be thoroughly fascinated by the historical times we are living in.

And on a personal note I am getting ready to head into Manhattan to meet my friend for a day of museums and parks including a brand new park that opened earlier this week on the west side. The weather is great and I look forward to a fun day.

I wish my fellow forumites an equally great day! Enjoy 😊

My day is off to a good start, watching Morning Joe, trying to absorb the news of yesterday including the first ousting ever of a Speaker of the House of Representatives in the history of the U.S. I continue to be thoroughly fascinated by the historical times we are living in.

And on a personal note I am getting ready to head into Manhattan to meet my friend for a day of museums and parks including a brand new park that opened earlier this week on the west side. The weather is great and I look forward to a fun day.

I wish my fellow forumites an equally great day! Enjoy 😊

Maybe "hysterical times" is more suited than historical times {shaking my head}. It's just pitiful we can't work together anymore.

Actually, sad to say our times are no different than through most of the past just with the net more easy to spread.