• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Hello everyone, this is Nico Max Posting on the Message Board for my first time!

BSBNicoMax

BSB Model
BSB Model
Reaction score
Hi everybody thank you for clicking on my thread. This is my first Post here on the Broke Straight Boys Message Boards!
I want to thank you all for subscribing and supporting the boys and I by watching all of our videos :).
I thought Valentines Day Today would be a great day to wish everyone on this site much love
and to say how grateful I am for all the positivity shown towards my content with Broke Straight Boys
XOXO
-Nico Max

Hi, Nico. you are a great addition to our Forum as a person and to the site as a model. I wish you all the best in life and be with us for a very long time. I look forward to getting to know you. I forgot to add all your scenes are great.

Hi Nico! Your Broke Straight Boys scenes have been super hot, and I view you as the current hot and handsome young star of the site! In last Saturday's three way, you looked in a state of total pleasure when the mouths of William and Leo were simultaneously tonguing and tag teaming your rock hard cock! Loved your scenes to date, and look forward to your future scenes at Broke Straight Boys! Also, thanks for coming on the Forum! I and I am sure a lot of other members appreciate it!