• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Hi, how is your day going.

One more day for me, I go back on Tuesday. I'm ready to take another week off and go back to the spa 😂
Enjoy your day off on Monday and your short week where Tuesday will feel like Monday. When I was working full time those four day weeks were great!

IT IS STILL VERY EARLY IN THE DAY DESPITE MY AWEDUL MEDS I HAVE TO CELEBRate bring alive and feeling good. i hope are feeling good as well:jumpjump:.( Sorry my fingers always trip the caps :D button!

Baby, it’s cold outside! 🥶 Well, not really cold but 35 degrees colder today than it was five days ago when I was hanging out on Manhattan’s first beach taking in the sights of the shirtless guys sunning in October. Today is 46 and chilly.

Today I am feeling mighty tired and a bit achy after climbing up and down the steps, and walking the paths in Fort Tryon Park yesterday along the Hudson River opposite The George Washington Bridge in upper Manhattan. According to the health app on my phone I walked close to four and half miles including lots of hills.

And today I return to work at my two day a week job after a week’s vacation last week. I am very tired now but I’m sure once I get into the flow of the day and all the stuff I know is waiting for me on my desk, the day will fly by……I hope. Lol

Wishing a good day to all!!!!

I’m feeling very positive today, (other than watching the news about the tragic events occurring in Israel). But aside from that I returned to my part time job yesterday after a week off, and I was very busy and feel like I accomplished a lot. All of my friends my age are fully retired and they say they enjoy it, but for me the balance between having a couple of days to fully engage my brain and the rest of the week to chill, works out extremely well for me!

Wishing my fellow forumites a great day! :thumbup1:

Yesterday was a rest day for me after climbing up and down the trails along the Hudson River on Sunday and a busy work day on Monday. Today I finish up my two day work week feeling refreshed and ready to go.

This morning there was a pretty sunrise and I took a walk down Remsen Street noting a very nicely adorned brownstone and down to the end of the street where I looked down at New York Harbor and lower Manhattan, and took a few pics. It has been a good start to my day. I hope you all have a good day too! :sun:

IMG_4018.jpeg
IMG_4016.jpeg
IMG_4014.jpeg

Yesterday was a rest day for me after climbing up and down the trails along the Hudson River on Sunday and a busy work day on Monday. Today I finish up my two day work week feeling refreshed and ready to go.

This morning there was a pretty sunrise and I took a walk down Remsen Street noting a very nicely adorned brownstone and down to the end of the street where I looked down at New York Harbor and lower Manhattan, and took a few pics. It has been a good start to my day. I hope you all have a good day too! :sun:

View attachment 164992View attachment 164993View attachment 164994

Really awesome pics Mike! I got to get down that way sometime, it looks so beautiful, I love the mountains, but there is something special about big cities too. Maybe it's my fascination with skyscrapers and elevators and HVAC 🤣🤣

Really awesome pics Mike! I got to get down that way sometime, it looks so beautiful, I love the mountains, but there is something special about big cities too. Maybe it's my fascination with skyscrapers and elevators and HVAC 🤣🤣
Thank you Chac. And I’m serious about wanting to meet you and show you around. Anytime you want to come down and I’ll be your tour guide. Peter from Seattle was here nine years ago. The others who’ve come to visit are no longer on the forum but it was Rep from Texas who I saw again last month when he and his partner were here for a few days and the Brazilian girl Bart visited me a few years ago too.

You are more than welcome!

IMG_2088.gif

Well it is 3AM and things are off to a good start, let's see what mischief I can get into today :par50: :spkiss:

Today is another spectacular day outside, sunny and warm. I slept late and didn’t get outside until after 10 AM. It’s like I live two lives, my two working days, up at 6 AM, out for the office at 9:15 and a day like today I don’t get out of bed until 9 AM. But it’s all good. I am on my four day weekend until Monday and I will try to enjoy the nice weather before the rain comes back in on Saturday. ⛈️

Have a good day all!!! :thumbup: