• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Hi, how is your day going.

It is my experience as the older I get the faster my days go. Just because the good is quieter than the bad in our world it is my belief there is far more good than bad. I solute all that is good and it rains down on you today.

I know I have said this be4 but it is worth repeating. T he Forum is very special to me & I love meeting & speaking to everyone and you can see I go crazy posting.

Time relentlessly marches on. Therefor, it is incumbent for us mere mortals to jump for joy and embrace life to the fullest!

I always hope everyone appreciates the efforts Broke Straight Boys makes to bring us entertaining new episodes. It is easy to criticize but frankly it is even easier to emphasize and think the best not the worst. I try to but being human fail at times and apologize when I do. I will end by wishing every a great Friday and an awesome weekend.

I always hope everyone appreciates the efforts Broke Straight Boys makes to bring us entertaining new episodes. It is easy to criticize but frankly it is even easier to emphasize and think the best not the worst. I try to but being human fail at times and apologize when I do. I will end by wishing every a great Friday and an awesome weekend.

Thanks BR I appreciate your kind words

You know you have stayed in bed today when after posted a dozen pictures you realized they are the ones from yesterday! And, even worse you are dragging when you had stayed up late to read in staed of sleep!

Well, I did make it thru my first postings but I have to admit it was not easy & full of corrections. Now its onto the hard part!

Thank goodness, I just crawled to the finish line! I WISH i WASN'T 100 YEARS OLD!

As much of a collector of the male form as I am, it is gay stories that now are my first love. There are gifted writers male and female that pique my interest and make their creation very real & human. I am a Patron to four & I would add a fifth should he join Patreon. Have a day filled with the joy of life.

I just awoke wondering what great adventure awaits me today. Well I already got to see pictures of athletes dis play their muscular bodies as a result of all they effort they put in the gym and or spot. Then I got tom see a just released scene of two hot guys making love. So a real good start to my still very young day.

What a wonderful day this has tuned into. The birds the wind is blowing softly & the sun is trying to make an appearance!.

It is important to begin the day with a positive attitude because everything will go more brightly so please have the best of Hump days,

Itb is a rare young person who realizes how valuable their awesome body & in the nastuural course of life even with the utmost care of your body it starts going and you become at the mercy of meds, so I ask young people to respect what they have and treat it well so they are spared as much trouble as they can be exposed to in the future.

Some days are better staying in bed this day was 1 of therm! Well thing will get better I tell myself. Do I believe it , actually yes and it is!

Some days are better staying in bed this day was 1 of therm! Well thing will get better I tell myself. Do I believe it , actually yes and it is!
Hope your day got progressively better!

Seems my post got lost. This new day is getting a slow tired start but the sun has not gone out of business and neither have I! :):)

I hope everyone has a great Friday & the best of weekends.

Despite having a dragging ass, I got my postings down.Hip-hip-hurray, I do toot my own horn as there is no one else here to toot it :crying2: :crying2:

Seems my post got lost. This new day is getting a slow tired start but the sun has not gone out of business and neither have I! :):)

I hope everyone has a great Friday & the best of weekends.

Despite having a dragging ass, I got my postings down.Hip-hip-hurray, I do toot my own horn as there is no one else here to toot it :crying2: :crying2:
Toot toot!