• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Hi, how is your day going.

I love that we now have this thread to just talk about, How our day is going! I have a busy day ahead as my childhood friend is coming up to New York to stay with me for a week. I am busy doing laundry, cleaning and shopping before his arrival tomorrow. The humidity here is still oppressive, but again, it is still very nice to see all the young men in shorts and sexy shirts or no shirts. Enjoy the weekend my friends!!! :sun:

View attachment 158312
For a moment I misread the website at the bottom of the photo. I was thinking, "Aw, I love you, too Mike, though why the slur?"

For a moment I misread the website at the bottom of the photo. I was thinking, "Aw, I love you, too Mike, though why the slur?"
I hadn’t noticed that, but you are correct Treb. Mispronounced, that be taken in a very wrong way. :confused:

As I’ve said before Mark, you are truly inspirational doing so much dispute your physical limitations. And you never complain about your situation and always seem so positive. Do you still participate in wheel chair basketball? You amaze me dude!!!

Thanks I always try to be positive. Yes I still participate in wheelchair basketball every single week. This year we won the D3 national championships so we are hoping to win D3 this year. Unfortunately by winning D3 we must move up to D2 so our juniors have no D3 team to go to at the moment but we are trying to get funding for everyone.

Thanks I always try to be positive. Yes I still participate in wheelchair basketball every single week. This year we won the D3 national championships so we are hoping to win D3 this year. Unfortunately by winning D3 we must move up to D2 so our juniors have no D3 team to go to at the moment but we are trying to get funding for everyone.

.While walking is very difficult & standing for more than a few minutes very hard I am still lucky I can walk granted bent way over. I am so proud Mark you are an inspiration & have been a great source of encouragement.

That is great Mark. I’ll just bet you are the LeBron James of your league. MVP, MVP, lol :thumbup:

few hours into my day yesterday I had an awful stomach attach the second in a few days but thankfully it ended and I have been okay since. Woke up an hourly today , giving me more time for my favorite pastime reading..

My day was going great although this evening I seemed to have twinged my knee whilst playing football/soccer! I tore my acl a few years ago and im worried I may have done some minor damage! Thankfully after some resting it seems like it was just a twinge!

My day was going great although this evening I seemed to have twinged my knee whilst playing football/soccer! I tore my acl a few years ago and im worried I may have done some minor damage! Thankfully after some resting it seems like it was just a twinge!
Glad you are better.

Random gripe: For what's got to be the 10th time, I have this "Broke Straight Boys would like to enable push notifications" message pop-up, and for the 10th time I clicked "Never ask again." Why does it keep asking?

Random gripe: For what's got to be the 10th time, I have this "Broke Straight Boys would like to enable push notifications" message pop-up, and for the 10th time I clicked "Never ask again." Why does it keep asking?
Because it's a dumb ass. But seriously I don't have that issue. Asked Mark on the Issues thread (sorry, I forget the name of that thread).