• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Hi, how is your day going.

I am incredibly busy on these Super hot & humid, late summer days. I am still working four day weeks instead of two for my company’s back to school rush. Last night I saw a former Broke Straight Boys forum member who we called Rep. He and his partner are in NYC for the opening 0f their friends art exhibit at a gallery in Manhattan. They came to Brooklyn Heights for a mini tour at night of the neighborhood, and a lovely dinner. His partner had never been to Brooklyn Heights and was impressed with the architecture and the views of lower Manhattan. And it was great to catch up with Rep!

Today and tomorrow I am back in the office and then over the weekend my childhood friend is up from Florida. I will work two days next week and hang out with him Wednesday and Thursday. My other retired friends think I am crazy for keeping up a work schedule but I like staying active without the pressure of having to work. I feel as long as I can do it, I will.

I hope everyone has a great day at work or school or just enjoying life. :wink:

It was ridiculously hot and humid today. But the bright side is all the hot guys out today. I’ve become more of a legs man in recent years. I love cute guys in shorts showing legs, bulging crotches and pretty butts too. :drool:
I wish that summer could last all year long. :tongue_smilie:

It was ridiculously hot and humid today. But the bright side is all the hot guys out today. I’ve become more of a legs man in recent years. I love cute guys in shorts showing legs, bulging crotches and pretty butts too. :drool:

Well, with climate change, it might be that way.

I like seasons, so yes, less skin, but I love a cool breeze and sometimes a bit of snow.

My professional background was in Atmospheric Science & my Master's revealed global warming started in thwe late 1880's.

Well, with climate change, it might be that way.

I like seasons, so yes, less skin, but I love a cool breeze and sometimes a bit of snow.
Me too Treb! I wouldn’t want to live in a climate with no season changes and as I’ve gotten older I marvel each year how the trees change from lush to totally bare and then the buds of spring again. I’ve been documenting the changes with my iPhone and posting on the New York City thread the past couple of years.

But one more day of extreme heat today before some cooler air coming in next week. Have a good day at school trebligon and if you see any cute guys in class or on campus, report back here. :biggrin:

Me too Treb! I wouldn’t want to live in a climate with no season changes and as I’ve gotten older I marvel each year how the trees change from lush to totally bare and then the buds of spring again. I’ve been documenting the changes with my iPhone and posting on the New York City thread the past couple of years.

But one more day of extreme heat today before some cooler air coming in next week. Have a good day at school trebligon and if you see any cute guys in class or on campus, report back here. :biggrin:
So very many sexy young guys. And some of them wearing mid-riff exposing shirts. So weird.

On the subject of enjoying the hot guys on hot days, this young man was sitting across from me on the subway this morning. He sure brightened my morning commute. :001_smile:

IMG_3926.jpeg

IMG_3925.jpeg

That's great to hear. Sometimes Marijuana is the only thing that helps me.
When I had my cancer operation back 30 years ago they gave those awesome pain pills which have been banned. I don't like taking pills so I still a good amount. I actually took one after multiple hours in pain. Eventually I got some relief but not sure it was from the pill. They due help wrt to my permanent back issue but have only used them once or twice.

When I had my cancer operation back 30 years ago they gave those awesome pain pills which have been banned. I don't like taking pills so I still a good amount. I actually took one after multiple hours in pain. Eventually I got some relief but not sure it was from the pill. They due help wrt to my permanent back issue but have only used them once or twice. Thanks but did not like pot.

That's great to hear. Sometimes Marijuana is the only thing that helps me.
As I’ve said before Mark, you are truly inspirational doing so much dispute your physical limitations. And you never complain about your situation and always seem so positive. Do you still participate in wheel chair basketball? You amaze me dude!!!

i have 2 sources a broken fractured spine from my cancer (don't get me wrong I was among the very few lucky survivors of this virulent form of cancer) tylenol helps & in extreme cases my supply strong pain pills from way back when they were still dispensed. Normally stomach issues are manageable with my meds but as in this case not always. The irony is I always ate and eat healthy so go figure! I am happy to say I am pain free so far & even my eyes are good. I hope every one is feeling well and having a good day.

I love that we now have this thread to just talk about, How our day is going! I have a busy day ahead as my childhood friend is coming up to New York to stay with me for a week. I am busy doing laundry, cleaning and shopping before his arrival tomorrow. The humidity here is still oppressive, but again, it is still very nice to see all the young men in shorts and sexy shirts or no shirts. Enjoy the weekend my friends!!! :sun:

IMG_2037.jpeg