• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Hi, how is your day going.

Happy Friday eveyone. What is everyone doing this weekend?

Just got home from my nephew's baseball game (they won! Yay! 😁). Visiting family near Boston this weekend, haven't seen my Aunt in a few years with Covid and everything...

Despite all the limitations & pain I am so lucky to be alive as I approach my 80th year in September. Thank all my fellow members for giving me purpose & make my life so much better.

Exactly one month from today I reached the inglorious 80th, who know I would reach it. My body might be on its faling last legs but the mind is going as strong or better.

Hopefully will get better today. I have PayPal & Patreon payment issues as well.,

Happy Friday eveyone. What is everyone doing this weekend?
Thanks for asking Mark. I’m helping out for a few weeks at my part-time job with extra days for busy season and so this three day weekend is much appreciated. I had Sunday walking tours the last two weekends, but for these three days it will be relaxing getting outside a bit as the weather should be cooler and sunny, and watching streaming TV and my “pathetic” Yankees. Lol. I hope everyone else gets to enjoy the weekend as we aproach Labor Day and the end of another summer season. :001_smile:

It is easy to get caught up in one's own issues but we must remember how we all are lucky to be alive and enjoy multiple pleasure the less fortunate don't have the physical ,mental or financial means to do so.

Thanks for asking Mark. I’m helping out for a few weeks at my part-time job with extra days for busy season and so this three day weekend is much appreciated. I had Sunday walking tours the last two weekends, but for these three days it will be relaxing getting outside a bit as the weather should be cooler and sunny, and watching streaming TV and my “pathetic” Yankees. Lol. I hope everyone else gets to enjoy the weekend as we aproach Labor Day and the end of another summer season. :001_smile:
I did get out this afternoon and it was beautiful out with low humidity. It is a cool evening tonight and another beautiful day forecast for tomorrow. I’m planning to spend some time outside again. :sun:

IMG_3916.jpeg
IMG_3915.jpeg

Today is another spectacular mid-late August day in New York City, I was out for a bit this morning as I prepare for a four day work week, instead of my usual two as this is busy season at my part time job. I sure hope the beautiful weather in NYC continues as I hate the heat and humidity we suffered through earlier this summer.

I hope everyone has a fantastic Sunday and a great week ahead!!!!

IMG_3918.jpeg

A great day as I am able to enjoy the net & reading while seating pain free so far.

It seems I am an anachronism. I don't have or need a mobile phone so can't access my paypal account because you must enter a verification code & to do so it is sent in as a text message. You would think this private company which has been around for years would have a solution to us poor people who don't have a mobile. Goes to show the efficientcy of a private company!