• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Hi, how is your day going.

Seems my message got lost. Up an hour early today. Feel great even after taking my literally shitty meds & wish one and all a wonderful Sunday doing whatever you love best. By the way this week's action scene was awesome! Oops I see my first message did appear, my bad!

Even if you are not 100%, it is so wonderful to be alive and smell the roses or whatever turns you around. It you are gifted with a good voice then serenade to your loved ones, if you are not then dance agig to them!

After the destruction of this hurricane , those of us who survived it or were not affected must give thanks for being alive and celebrate life!

It's definitely not you. I feel like the board was busier as one message board and that is why it was one board but it makes more sense to have sections.
I believe that the board makes a lot more sense the way it is now too. Having it all on one board masked the lack of participation to my way of thinking. Probably 95% or higher of the posts were individual naked or semi-clad guy posts, which leaves very little room for conversation. At least today, those of us with little interest in naughty still shots here in 2023, can just avoid those threads.

I wish we could get more actual conversations going, but there may just be fewer members today than before. I do love this forum so much and it disappoints and saddens me to see the current state of the forum. But I try to be optimistic that it may rise to at least approximate what it once was.

I believe that the board makes a lot more sense the way it is now too. Having it all on one board masked the lack of participation to my way of thinking. Probably 95% or higher of the posts were individual naked or semi-clad guy posts, which leaves very little room for conversation. At least today, those of us with little interest in naughty still shots here in 2023, can just avoid those threads.

I wish we could get more actual conversations going, but there may just be fewer members today than before. I do love this forum so much and it disappoints and saddens me to see the current state of the forum. But I try to be optimistic that it may rise to at least approximate what it once was.

I appreciate the support it has. It will get there. I am working hard on things and traffic is #1

Going ok here. I feel like this board is less active though. Sigh!

I just have been so tired at night I don't post as much anymore, but I try and check in here and there. It's nice to see some newer members posting

I am hoping everyone is having a great weekend & I am looking forward to a great new scene later today.

I was in my battle with the toilet & guess who won(hint: not me)?

Oh no! This statement does require further explanation LOL 😂
You see one common break down when you get olde (will be 80 in 12 days) is the break down of your plumbing which requires meds, some of which work with ease others will necessary require getting in battle mode & hoping for victory. When I wrote that at the end of round 1 the enemy had the upper hand, after round three I one but not wo wounds. This battle is fought every 4 days & each time the scenario varies but not the recovery although the results are the same.:par50::par50:

You see one common break down when you get olde (will be 80 in 12 days) is the break down of your plumbing which requires meds, some of which work with ease others will necessary require getting in battle mode & hoping for victory. When I wrote that at the end of round 1 the enemy had the upper hand, after round three I one but not wo wounds. This battle is fought every 4 days & each time the scenario varies but not the recovery although the results are the same.:par50::par50:

Ah... Yes, I understand now. I take medicine that slows my stomach emptying, so if I'm not careful with lots of fiber and prunes, things backup and it is pure misery.

I originally thought that a toilet clog had won the battle 😂. Battle hard my friend!

Ah... Yes, I understand now. I take medicine that slows my stomach emptying, so if I'm not careful with lots of fiber and prunes, things backup and it is pure misery.

I originally thought that a toilet clog had won the battle 😂. Battle hard my friend!
Thanks. You know what really sucks, I have always eaten veggie & healthy but developed stomach issues my meds (I take 6 ) that help not don't always work fully. In addition I have a broken back from a bout of cancer that usually kills. It was that healthy eating and a great physical shape that helped me defeat the cancer but killed my active liefe stylr. I am not complaining being alive and enjoying my life especially because of the Forum and reading.. Sadly sex is a thing of the distant past but my life is full as I hope yours is.. I love talking to you '

I have my hands in many sinister soups, so I just don't have as much time. I can no longer be up all night.

You know what is truly scary, being totally unaware yesterday was a holiday, thar happens when you are totally isolated. Don't get me wrong, living on the Forum means one is among friends but not in contact with the outside world. Frankly is that so bad, for me no, In any case I hope the day goes well for everyone.