• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Hi, how is your day going.

Have a great weekend. I find that when I am in pain it is important NOT to give in to pain but follow through with what you are doing. It might be dumb and sheer stubbornness but that is just me.

While the calendar says it is winter, it is a cloudy but very pleasant December 23rd. I wish everyone a fun filled and happy day! :001_smile:

IMG_4468.jpeg

We have officially reached Christmas Eve 2023, and it is once again an unusually warm day for a New York City Christmas which makes it very pleasant to be out and about today. I am heading into Manhattan for an early museum visit and lunch.
Wishing you all a very Merry Christmas Eve. Ho Ho Ho and all that jazz!!! :xmas2wink:

IMG_4477.jpeg

I had a wonderful say today in Manhattan from Times Square to Radio City Music Hall to Rockefeller Center before my trip to MOMA, out to lunch and a walk back via Central Park South back to the subway. Here are some pics from this morning before the museum.

IMG_4480.jpeg
IMG_4483.jpeg
IMG_4487.jpeg
IMG_4489.jpeg

IMG_4479.jpeg

Hi Br! Hope that you are feeling OK, and that your not posting last night on your two major threads was a well deserved holiday break and not health related.

It is SO foggy here too in Mass. I've seen pea soup clearer than it was tonight, safe travels for anyone that is going outside
I just heard the weather forecast for today in NYC, another foggy morning followed by heavy rain……but still no snow. Your intrepid Broke Straight Boys forum NYC photo journalist will do some investigative reporting in a few hours and report back here. :wink:

As of 8:15 AM, it is quite cloudy with light rain just starting. According to the forecast, we are in for some drenching rain but still unusually warm for late December. I’m off to work soon. Whatever you do and wherever you are today, have a wonderful day! :biggrin:

IMG_4513.jpeg
IMG_4510.jpeg

Everything seems to be on pause this week, between Christmas and New Years. At work yesterday, several of my emails received automated replies that the person was out of the office returning next week. And television and radio regular hosts all seem to be on hiatus as well. In fact even the streets around here are quieter than usual with schools on break and some families away for the week. Today is a soggy morning with all the rain from last night, kind of fitting for this week, “in between”. I hope everyone has a good day!

IMG_4519.jpeg