• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Hi, how is your day going.

What a great day to dance, make love, have sex and sing to your hearts content!

After some beautiful mid December days with blue skies and a bright sun shining, the storm clouds are coming in again………but I am feeling good ending the weekend, ready to start a new busy week. I hope you’re all feeling good one week from Christmas, 2023! :001_smile:

IMG_4438.jpeg

Have a Monday FREE OF BLUES!

Some days like today 4 me, it is hard to get the engine to turn, thankfully it finally did & I am now flying high! I hope you have a great day & week!

It is indeed a rather wet & soggy Monday morning after an all night rain storm as the final two work weeks of 2023 get under way. Wishing everyone a good one! :biggrin:

IMG_4443.jpeg

It is always exciting to discover new things, it helps keep you young.

I hope today is filled with happiness and successes for you.

Today, December 21, 2023 is the Winter Solstice, the first day of winter, and the shortest day of the year…..but the good news is that the days will start gradually getting longer now with more daylight later into the afternoon. :wink:

View attachment 181202
The 21st was my Birthday! I turned a very young 24. I had a fantastic day!

Happy Friday! Wishing all a fantastic weekend with Christmas Eve coming on Sunday. It is cold and clear in NYC. No white Christmas again this year. Whatever you guys are doing wherever you are, ENJOY!!!! :thumbup1:

IMG_4461.jpeg
IMG_4464.jpeg