• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Hi, how is your day going.

There is the saying with age comes wisdom. Well, it sure skipped me:

My coffee machine died & I got a new 1. I spent two hours trying to get it to work and was ready to send it back. My son has an up scale version which I used yesterday when I needed coffee. Well as it turned out I did not use his right so after I gave up on mine I used his again, discovered my error and came back tried mine again & you guessed right it work. Why I don't have the foggiest idea but now with 2 cups of brew means I will not do battle for awhile.

So have a great day and don't follow my path!.

After a rainy Sunday, the sun is shining here, as we begin the work week. Wishing everyone a great day!!!! :biggrin:

IMG_4343.jpeg
IMG_4346.jpeg

Please be well.

It is now 3AM and I am pain free which feels amazing the above was written around 11:30PM.

Well, here it is at 4AM and I already almost fell asleep despite a good nites sleep I believe 5 hours. You know what helps, tylenol the one safe pill you are allowed to take before going to the hospital. But be aware the PM version is to induce sleep as well as a great aid if you get arthritic pains.

Talk about feeling like a dum assas the father use to call the kids ihat show. As I mentioned my old coffee machine died and I replaced it. The presider to making a cup of coffee is a bit different from the old one, so of course I screwed up not once, not twice but three times! all in 2 days. So I am the official Dumb Ass for the day! In my defense I think I now have it figured out but that will have to wait till my next attempt.:crying2::crying2:

Today is a very pretty morning, the trees are mostly bare now, but that too has its own beauty and the sky is a pretty gray-blue. I’m feeling good as I get ready to head into the office with a whole bunch of ideas about what I intend to accomplish today. Whether I do or not may be another story, but my mind is full of ideas and that is a very healthy thing!

Wishing everyone a very happy and productive day!!!! :thumbup:

IMG_4358.jpeg
IMG_4360.jpeg

One never know how a day may start or end and this one had me sleep 90 min longer & so at least 2 hours into I feel great & sincerely hope U do 2!

MY DAY BEGAN WITH GREAT PAIN SO IN MY RUSH TO RETURN TO BED I FORGOT TO ADD MY MORNING GREETING. ANYWAY AM MUCH BETTER NOW I HOPE YOUR FRIDAY GOES WELL AND LEADS INTO A FANTASTIC WEEKEND,

HAVE A BRIGHT WEEKEND,HOPE YOU GO OUT AND HAVE A BLAST!

My day is gong fine on another warm comfortable December morning in New York City.

I wish everyone a great Saturday right in the middle of the holiday season. Enjoy. :thumbup:

IMG_4375.jpeg
IMG_4374.jpeg

Last night I was at Lightscape at Brooklyn Botanic Garden. All of this was coordinated with a musical score. It was a different way to enjoy the holiday season. Today is forecast for wind and rain so I’m glad I got out last night. Happy Sunday.

IMG_4377.jpeg
IMG_4378.jpeg
IMG_4382.jpeg
IMG_4388.jpeg
IMG_4392.jpeg
IMG_4394.jpeg

Well, another less than stellar start to my day, but as one smart fellow often said "We live in the hope" & so do I. Have a great rest of your weekend.

There is heavy rain and winds coming in this afternoon and supposedly lasting through the night. However when I went out a little while ago it was still dry, but with ominous clouds overhead. Luckily I have no reason to go out again, and I intend to play the part of a couch potato in my lounge chair, watching some football, YouTube, and streaming movies, resting up for work tomorrow. :001_smile:

IMG_4396.jpeg