• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Hi, how is your day going.

My brother’s 43 year old nephew and 38 year old niece were with us yesterday. They never saw or knew the Times Square that I knew when I was young. I tried to describe it to them, but I don’t think they understood just how sleazy it was. :001_smile:

IMG_1435.jpeg
IMG_1436.jpeg

Now that Thanksgiving has passed, we are in full Christmas mode. Earlier today as I was out and about in a relatively small radius, less than a square mile, I passed four separate stands selling Christmas trees and wreaths. May I be the first on the forum this year to wish you :xmaschristmas:

IMG_4296.jpeg
IMG_4295.jpeg
IMG_4293.jpeg
IMG_4292.jpeg
IMG_4291.jpeg

Music bring me great pleasure and great hearing and unlike reading which affects my eye sight has no down side,

Today begins the final week in November, leaving five weeks remaining in 2023. Amazing how quickly it all goes by, as do the seasons. Autumn is hanging on in these parts with winter looming. The local trees are a mixed bag with some bearing late autumn leaves and others in full winter mode. It’s all good! :001_smile:

IMG_4299.jpeg
IMG_4303.jpeg
IMG_4298.jpeg
IMG_4302.jpeg

Today started in literal chaos. All my google pages were white, no print. The other 2 browsers had minuscule sized print. Also all membership sites such as the Forum were logged out. Barely avoiding panic and being 90 min past my usual wake up due to late reading I did a system restore that showed some how the system had reset yesterday after I was asleep ie after 7 PM. Now I am back up dealing with the new reality I hope your day is a good one. Life is so sweet I could nosh on it all day. Hey wait, I am!

Hi, how is your day going?​

Great, thank you. :001_smile:

After relaxing yesterday after a busy start to my Thanksgiving weekend, today I am full of vim and vigor and roaring to go. I took a walk this morning down to The Promenade overlooking the harbor and lower Manhattan. What a great day it is as I prepare to head into the office. I wish everyone on the forum an equally wonderful day! :sun:

IMG_4306.jpeg
IMG_4307.jpeg
IMG_4308.jpeg
IMG_4309.jpeg

I’m feeling good on my “in-between day” of my three day work week. I slept late and when I got outside, I was surprised how cold it is, close to freezing, but Friday is December 1, so it is what it should be.

But the sun is shining with bright blue skies and it actually felt invigorating as I did my morning chores. I wish my fellow forumites a good day wherever you reside! :biggrin:

IMG_4310.jpeg
IMG_4311.jpeg

Today started in literal chaos. All my google pages were white, no print. The other 2 browsers had minuscule sized print. Also all membership sites such as the Forum were logged out. Barely avoiding panic and being 90 min past my usual wake up due to late reading I did a system restore that showed some how the system had reset yesterday after I was asleep ie after 7 PM. Now I am back up dealing with the new reality I hope your day is a good one. Life is so sweet I could nosh on it all day. Hey wait, I am!
It turned out the cause of the PZC was Windows, their update tried to install without my authorization. Unfortunately the update itself was nfaulty and that created the nproblem, Lesson make sure Wibdows never updates when you are nnot present!

I'm cold. Wrapped up in quilts. I'm hoping it's the weather... We are at less than half staff at work due to vacations and illness and if I am down and out sick too, it will be damn near insane for my coworkers. I hope it's just the chills......... I hate calling in sick 🤧

I'm cold. Wrapped up in quilts. I'm hoping it's the weather... We are at less than half staff at work due to vacations and illness and if I am down and out sick too, it will be damn near insane for my coworkers. I hope it's just the chills......... I hate calling in sick 🤧
Be safe & stay healthy

I hope you are feeling better Chac after a good nights sleep. It can be difficult at the work place during the winter as colds and flus are spread easily indoors working in close quarters. I wish I could make you some hot chicken soup. Feel better my friend.

IMG_2160.jpeg

It is important to stay positive and always make others feel welcome. At least that is what I believe, And the one who gets the biggest reward is you!

I hope you are feeling better Chac after a good nights sleep. It can be difficult at the work place during the winter as colds and flus are spread easily indoors working in close quarters. I wish I could make you some hot chicken soup. Feel better my friend.

View attachment 176059

I am feeling better today, i think I'm just run down from not sleeping (a big 🖕 to insomnia) and working more LOL. I had some delicious tomato basil soup for lunch today, it warmed me right up. I'd love to try your chicken soup.