• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Hi, how is your day going.

I just had a debilitating stomach attach and am so grateful I am now recovered enough to continue my regular day, so I sincerely hope ALL my fellow BDB members a fine painfree day.

I completed my abbreviated work week yesterday and am now on my four day weekend. I’m in the midst of doing my weekly laundry with my stuff in the dryer now downstairs. I was just out doing my morning thing and observing people rushing off to work or getting the kids to school. My working two days a week helps me appreciate my days off like today. I did my full time, five days a week gig for a long time and the change to a much more relaxing schedule does not go unappreciated by me.

I wish you all a wonderful day as well. :001_smile:

IMG_4321.jpeg
IMG_4322.jpeg

Have a great weekend Glad to say I am feeling much better today, TY for your concern.

I am off to see the Wizard the wonderful Wizard of Oz!!!!

Have a fun day!

It is amazing how being pain free can make you feel on top of the world

Well, reality raised its garneled head as tiredness arrived as did poor eye site made their appearance but when you reach your Coal Years that is to be expected and must be accepted with a grin on one's wrinkled face!.

Well I ended up having to take a small road trip today, my TV finally decided to shit the bed. So off to Best Buy I went to get my new one, Merry Christmas to me I guess LOL. I had to drive almost 40 miles each way to get the TV I wanted, but holy shit does 4K make a difference. First thing that Netflix did when I launched it was offered to upgrade me to 4K and I declined, I just saw the FHD and man was that clear. I can only imagine what UHD TV is like.

I hope everyone has a great Saturday night and an amazing Sunday!

Well I ended up having to take a small road trip today, my TV finally decided to shit the bed. So off to Best Buy I went to get my new one, Merry Christmas to me I guess LOL. I had to drive almost 40 miles each way to get the TV I wanted, but holy shit does 4K make a difference. First thing that Netflix did when I launched it was offered to upgrade me to 4K and I declined, I just saw the FHD and man was that clear. I can only imagine what UHD TV is like.

Good luck with your new TV. It is a whole different world. The first night I had mine, I turned the lights out and truly felt like I had the best seat in a luxury movie theater. Well worth the relatively low cost. Merry Christmas to you indeed, Chac. :xmas2tongue:

Well I am a stick-in-the-mud so when things don't do the usual way I expect the gods to rain down on me. The day began with me oversleeping by 2 hours which was fine as I have been getting to sleep late because the stories I am reading are so great. Okay, no getting back to bed. But then came the coffee machine flood and after failed attempts to fix the bloody machine, I gave up and ordered a new one which will be here tonite, Now my middle son says I am too olde for coffee. Hell, I have practically been forced to give up almost every thing such as food to going out to sex what else is left for me so Fuck NO!!! coffee, a bit of wine and vodka stay! Hope your day starts better than mine has. Also TY for listening to my rant.

I originally thought to take an unheard of day off from posting then decided the hell with that I will post anyway.

Well I am a stick-in-the-mud so when things don't do the usual way I expect the gods to rain down on me. The day began with me oversleeping by 2 hours which was fine as I have been getting to sleep late because the stories I am reading are so great. Okay, no getting back to bed. But then came the coffee machine flood and after failed attempts to fix the bloody machine, I gave up and ordered a new one which will be here tonite, Now my middle son says I am too olde for coffee. Hell, I have practically been forced to give up almost every thing such as food to going out to sex what else is left for me so Fuck NO!!! coffee, a bit of wine and vodka stay! Hope your day starts better than mine has. Also TY for listening to my rant.

Br, at your age you have earned the right to have whatever foods that make you feel good. When my 86 year old grandmother was in bed and not feeling well (she had inoperable lung cancer) she loved just having a glass of heavy whipping cream. It was a comfort thing that she enjoyed and it tasted good to her. I had a friend of mine comment on that and how unhealthy it was, I just flat our told them "she is 86! She can have whatever the hell she wants at her age."

Hope your new coffee maker makes you a great cuppa joe!

If it is rainy up where you are today Chac, I can imagine this is you on a rainy Sunday enjoying your new Christmas present! :wink:

IMG_2165.jpeg

Indeed today is a rainy Sunday morning in early December in Brooklyn, but it can be nice being out in the rain, enjoying the sights of the neighborhood. Wishing everyone a wonderful and relaxing Sunday! :001_smile:

IMG_4339.jpeg
IMG_4337.jpeg
IMG_4342.jpeg

Br, at your age you have earned the right to have whatever foods that make you feel good. When my 86 year old grandmother was in bed and not feeling well (she had inoperable lung cancer) she loved just having a glass of heavy whipping cream. It was a comfort thing that she enjoyed and it tasted good to her. I had a friend of mine comment on that and how unhealthy it was, I just flat our told them "she is 86! She can have whatever the hell she wants at her age."

Hope your new coffee maker makes you a great cuppa joe!
TY, your Grand ma & me both experienced a virulent form of cancer. Lucky being 52 at the time and in tip-top shape allowed me to survive, The statistics at the time put my survival vvhance at less than 1%. In my defence I always go against the grain not to be different JUST because I was born that way.

If you ever have a bad health day, you are more than entitled to take a posting day off! As much as all of your posting work is greatly appreciated by Broke Straight Boys members, we all would be very understanding about that!

TY, KG, nut posting when in pain helps at least take my mind of the pain or at least that is what I tell myself!