• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Hi, how is your day going.

I’m feeling good on a sunny but chilly Thanksgiving morning. Wishing everyone safe travels today! :001_smile:

IMG_4258.jpeg
IMG_4255.jpeg

Chac, I wanted to make clear to you that I think your active presence on the Forum has greatly enhanced it. I hope you will continue to make daily visits and continue to voice your opinions.

Conundrum: how does one care for others without hurting oneself?

Happy Gluttony Day to my fellow Americans.
I’m not exactly sure how to answer your conundrum Treb, but I do wish you a very happy Thanksgiving. I love it that you are a part of our 2023 forum family. :thumbup:

Chac, I wanted to make clear to you that I think your active presence on the Forum has greatly enhanced it. I hope you will continue to make daily visits and continue to voice your opinions.

I'll certainly try Br, I try not to stir the pot too much, but I'll try to keep posting...

Happy days are here again!

By the way You may hate me As with all my days I ate very little when you do little physically you have very little appetite or at least that is true with me.

I’m not exactly sure how to answer your conundrum Treb, but I do wish you a very happy Thanksgiving. I love it that you are a part of our 2023 forum family. :thumbup:

Just that a couple of the lads I have befriended have deep emotional issues, and I want to be there for them, but if they do end up killing themselves will I be able to handle it? It was just swirling in my mind and I randomly posted.

Just that a couple of the lads I have befriended have deep emotional issues, and I want to be there for them, but if they do end up killing themselves will I be able to handle it? It was just swirling in my mind and I randomly posted
.Age may not bring wisdom but it does bring prospective. Put that in your metaphoric pipe and smoke it, I hope you get my drift.

Can't say that I do. I don't know that I've ever actually understood the saying "put that in your pipe and smoke it" either way.

Are you saying if one of them does harm himself I should suck it up?

Either way, I wasn't saying I was going to abandon anyone.

Can't say that I do. I don't know that I've ever actually understood the saying "put that in your pipe and smoke it" either way.

Are you saying if one of them does harm himself I should suck it up?

Either way, I wasn't saying I was going to abandon anyone.
No of course not. But a person can only help another person if they are willing to help themself with your help. I arragently thought I could help such a person although warned I would failed and in the end did not helped that person but also harmed myself.

Today has rapidly plunged into a day from hell due to my own making. Add to the fact my body can't make up its mind 1 minute I am too hot so off goes some coverings then 1 min ute later it says I am to cold so back on goes the bloody clothing , all the time the bloody room temperature has remained the same. This schizo sate is happily refereed to your "Golden Age". I on the other hand call it my age od sheer insanity!!! Please forgive me for venting!

Just that a couple of the lads I have befriended have deep emotional issues, and I want to be there for them, but if they do end up killing themselves will I be able to handle it? It was just swirling in my mind and I randomly posted.
It is a good thing to reach out to another human being, particularly if they are in a state of distress. However ultimately there are going to make their own decision on how to handle their situation, and if they decide that killing themselves is their solution, it is tragic, but you did what you could do.………..And I enjoy your random postings here.

My day is going very well. I am always off from work Thursdays-Sundays, but this week feels different with yesterday being the big family event on Long Island and today I am meeting some family members in Manhattan, not sure exactly what we will do, but it is a sunny, beautiful day to keep the holiday thing going. :thumbup1:

IMG_4267.jpeg
IMG_4266.jpeg

If what's good for you hives you little pleasure you need to balance things bot good for you but make life worth doing them with just hanging on. I'll let you decide what I have chosen!

My day is going just fine, albeit I’m tired and my feet a bit sore from a long walking day yesterday. But I have today and Sunday to rest up before starting my work week on Monday. Yesterday I met family members and did the “New York at Christmastime” thing, while still in November.

Starting at 1:30 PM, we did Bryant Park Christmas Village with the shops and ice skating rink and Christmas tree, Grand Central Christmas Village, and after an early dinner, Fifth Avenue, Sax Fifth Avenue Christmas display, Rockefeller Center iced skating rink, and Christmas tree, (not yet lit, that comes this coming week). Then Sixth Avenue across from Radio City with the Christmas candy canes and balls. Then to an 8 PM Broadway show, and walking back to the subway at 10:30 PM. A long day but a fun day! Today is to relax and rest. :biggrin:

IMG_4270.jpeg
IMG_4271.jpeg
IMG_4272.jpeg
IMG_4273.jpeg
IMG_4278.jpeg
IMG_4279.jpeg
IMG_4280.jpeg
IMG_4281.jpeg
IMG_4283.jpeg
IMG_4286.jpeg