• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Hi, how is your day going.

I just had a USPS encounter that left me bloody frustrated. The so called AI operator could not deal with me not having the info. I hung up in disgust then I had an almost equally frustrating call to Amazon also having to go thru an AI idiot but somehow survived that. Nice end to an otherwise pleasant day. Computers have their place but never will replace us humans!

I just had a USPS encounter that left me bloody frustrated. The so called AI operator could not deal with me not having the info. I hung up in disgust then I had an almost equally frustrating call to Amazon also having to go thru an AI idiot but somehow survived that. Nice end to an otherwise pleasant day. Computers have their place but never will replace us humans!
Still not fixed.

Today is another bright sunny crystal clear day with beautiful blue skies, and I am heading out on another organized walking tour in a couple of hours. Wishing everyone a very peaceful and enjoyable Sunday!!!

IMG_4215.jpeg
IMG_4214.jpeg

I had another fabulous day on a walking tour from The Battery at the foot of Manhattan up the East River to the South Street Seaport where we toured a restored boat from the late 1800’s, followed by a walk across The Brooklyn Bridge on a sunny crisp day. And the bridge was packed with smiling happy tourists.

And I walked over five miles again today after doing a similarly distanced Central Park walk on Friday. I am grateful to be fit enough to do these walks and also to live in such a beautiful city. I have a lot to be thankful for, four days before Thanksgiving. :thumbup:

IMG_4221.jpeg
IMG_4224.jpeg
IMG_4231.jpeg
IMG_4236.jpeg
IMG_4239.jpeg

Have a great new week Also have a day filled with peace and reflection.

I need to add how wonderful it is to celebrate the beauty surrounding us and black out all the ugliness! Here is one such picture

696-pic-12.jpg

696-pic-13.jpg

Who is he?

The previous post is a model called Scott Gray who appeared during one shoot week in January 2012, during Clay’s early days of filming Broke Straight Boys-2. You can find his solo and three partnered scenes in our archives.
I was a fan, & have all his scenes. I felt like showing him for those who may not have seen him before.

Now back to our regularly scheduled programming on this thread. :001_smile:

After a busy weekend with a lot of walking with unusually warm temperatures for November in New York City, this morning continues to be sunny but more seasonable in the mid thirties, but still very invigorating to be outside, as we begin Thanksgiving week, 2023. For as long as I can remember, Thanksgiving week meant a very short week, be it in school or during my regular working career, with a great family meal coming up in a few days.

With my current Monday & Wednesday schedule, it is my usual work week but I still feel excited anticipating the holiday weekend on a beautiful November 20th morning! :sun:

:athxg:

IMG_4244.jpeg

After a whole string of sunny days, today the clouds have overtaken the skies with rain forecast for tonight and tomorrow morning, as everyone is scurrying this morning in my neighborhood to shop for Thanksgiving or to get out of town for the holiday. There is most definitely a pre holiday feel outside today!

IMG_4249.jpeg
IMG_4248.jpeg

The heavy rain did come down last night however it has stopped and while it is still a bit soggy out this morning, it looks like it will be a sunny day later as folks make their final preparations for Thanksgiving. I’m only going out to Long Island tomorrow afternoon, and so the weather today does not affect me, but for anyone traveling for the holiday, safe travels! I am just “traveling” to work by subway in a bit. :wink:

HAPPY DAY BEFORE THANKSGIVING TO ALL!!! :001_smile:

IMG_4250.jpeg

Today was a day with extremes. It began well then suddenly turned to shit with me very sick but after 5-6 hours I got better, so I will remember this day fondly because life is too short to remember what was bad but much better to keep what turned out good. So, I hope you are having the best of days.

Today was a day with extremes. It began well then suddenly turned to shit with me very sick but after 5-6 hours I got better, so I will remember this day fondly because life is too short to remember what was bad but much better to keep what turned out good. So, I hope you are having the best of days.
Hope your day continues to get better and tomorrow is even better than today!