• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Hi, how is your day going.

For those areas that follow daylight savings time, don't forget to set your clocks back today 😉

Enjoy the extra hour of sleep 😴
Indeed Chac. Starting tomorrow it will be dark in the 4 PM hour, but light when the kids go to school in the morning and when I awaken on work days. Thanks for the reminder. :biggrin:

Today is a nice warm mid 50’s early November Sunday morning, the first day of Standard Time. Folks are out waiting on line for their French, hand rolled croissants but I am happy with a muffin or bagel from the store where you don’t need to wait on line. :001_smile: I am feeling good wrapping up my extended weekend and ready to get back to work tomorrow .

Enjoy your Sunday, my friends!

IMG_4112.jpeg
IMG_4111.jpeg
IMG_4113.jpeg

I have not left my house since the start of Covid. You can not know the importance the Forum is to me Thank you all for all our Forum does for me.

Today is another beautiful autumn day as we begin another work week. Sending love to all forumites near and far from Brownstone Brooklyn to you. :smiley-love021:

HAPPY MONDAY!!!

IMG_4114.jpeg
IMG_4116.jpeg
IMG_4117.jpeg
IMG_4119.jpeg

For those areas that follow daylight savings time, don't forget to set your clocks back today 😉

Enjoy the extra hour of sleep 😴
So depressing losing that hour at the end of the day! Just remember that in March 2021 the Senate passed a bill to stay on Daylight Savings Time year round and eliminate these two clock changing weekends in March and November, but the House did not vote on it and the bill died without a vote, and we countinue to suffer with these two annoying clock changes every year as a result!

So depressing losing that hour at the end of the day! Just remember that in March 2021 the Senate passed a bill to stay on Daylight Savings Time year round and eliminate these two clock changing weekends in March and November, but the House did not vote on it and the bill died without a vote, and we countinue to suffer with these two annoying clock changes every year as a result!

Yeah, if they can't even pass a bill that people agree on, how the fuck are they going to get complicated shit done???

Answer: they don't 🤬

I want too thank Mark & Mike for their tireless efforts to recruit & boost Forumite membership. It is much appreciated by me, ty GUYS.

Today is my “In between” day as I work on Mondays and Wednesdays. I did some supermarket shopping this morning but my plan is to stay in and catch up on my YouTube viewing on my big TV. It is amazing how other than news or live sports events, 99% of my TV viewing is YouTube, pretty guys vlogging and podcasting, music stuff, sports related, nostalgia stuff, history and human interest stuff too. You noticed I mentioned “pretty guys” first. :001_smile:

Here are a couple of pics from this morning, on a cloudy but unusually warm November morning. Have a wonderful Tuesday forumites. :thumbup:

IMG_4122.jpeg
IMG_4123.jpeg

Please take time to smell the roses, it passes so fast.