• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Hi, how is your day going.

Have a happy Hump Day & I hope you find some Hotn Humps!

Everyone I hope you have a great evening & sleep soundly.

Today was a spectacular late October day in New York City, bright sunshine and near record temperatures for today. I took a walk to DUMBO, (Down Under Manhattan Bridge Overpass). I walked back home through Brooklyn Bridge Park. While the fall foliage is not yet peaking, it is starting to look mighty pretty.

Here are some pics of both the Manhattan and Brooklyn Bridges, the views from DUMBO and a tad of Brooklyn Bridge Park. It was a great day to be out and about. :thumbup:

IMG_4036.jpeg
IMG_4037.jpeg
IMG_4040.jpeg
IMG_4045.jpeg

Today was a spectacular late October day in New York City, bright sunshine and near record temperatures for today. I took a walk to DUMBO, (Down Under Manhattan Bridge Overpass). I walked back home through Brooklyn Bridge Park. While the fall foliage is not yet peaking, it is starting to look mighty pretty.

Here are some pics of both the Manhattan and Brooklyn Bridges, the views from DUMBO and a tad of Brooklyn Bridge Park. It was a great day to be out and about. :thumbup:

View attachment 168255View attachment 168256View attachment 168257View attachment 168258

Beautiful pics! I got to enjoy a bit of it as I had an lab appointment this morning and was late into work, it was 70 out and absolutely gorgeous. We are being teased by mother nature 🤣

Always strive to make others feel better it makes you feel better as well even when you feel like shit but I hope you have the best of days today.

Beautiful pics! I got to enjoy a bit of it as I had a lab appointment this morning and was late into work, it was 70 out and absolutely gorgeous. We are being teased by mother nature 🤣
Hey Chac, if your weather patterns are similar to what’s going on here, today will be even warmer than yesterday. Enjoy it as the cold is coming in by Tuesday for Halloween. 🎃 Have a great day today and good luck with the results of your lab work. Happy Friday to you and to all.:thumbup:

Wednesday night I got slammed with flu symptoms and I took a COVID test. I avoided it for three years, and was vaccinated, but I finally had it. Given multiple preexisting conditions, I was always worried I would die. So I started calling people to say I love them. You never know when you'll never be able to say it again, you know.

Anyway, the first night was terrible, but I'm thinking I may just survive this. I'm on Paxlovid. If Idon't, well, it's been fun. I know I don't really know any of you, but I appreciate being able to be so frank and true with fellow travelers. Take care all!

Wednesday night I got slammed with flu symptoms and I took a COVID test. I avoided it for three years, and was vaccinated, but I finally had it. Given multiple preexisting conditions, I was always worried I would die. So I started calling people to say I love them. You never know when you'll never be able to say it again, you know.

Anyway, the first night was terrible, but I'm thinking I may just survive this. I'm on Paxlovid. If Idon't, well, it's been fun. I know I don't really know any of you, but I appreciate being able to be so frank and true with fellow travelers. Take care all!
I hope you feel better soon. My youngest son who is disabled like me has had his third bout with a form of Covid but he said this time was easier and only took two weeks to fully recover.

I have faith that you will be fine. I totally love your frankness here and want to hear more stories about your college experiences and your guy experiences too. I love being one of your virtual travelers. Let’s keep it going Treb. :thumbup1:

Hey, I hope you are feeling better, I am in the same boat as you. I don't know how many COVID vaccine shots you had, but I have probably about 7 on board (knocking on wood). It went through my work and I somehow managed to escape it still. (Knocking on wood again)

I have diabetes, liver issues, high blood pressure and am obese (even after losing almost 100 lbs), so it is a fear for me too. We are lucky that these strains are much less fatal than OG COVID

Sending healing thoughts your way

Today, three days before Halloween in New York City, it is bright and sunny and the forecast is for 80 degrees Fahrenheit. Actually warmer than I like this time of year but still beautiful including young men still in shorts and revealing summer garb. I will enjoy it as I stroll around the neighborhood. Wishing you all a great day. :sun:

Please let us know how you are feeling today Treb. Hopefully better and on the road to full recovery.