• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Hi, how is your day going.

After a rainy Sunday, the weather seems to be clearing and should be nice for the Halloween Parade and the trick or treating kids tomorrow. I’m going to try to get to Central Park this week to check out the fall foliage. But for today it’s off to work. Have a great day my fellow forumites! :biggrin:

We may never have ever met in person that does not mean you have not become important to me. Google has put out an update which sadly has flaws creating major issue for me PC wise please bear with me while I deal with them and as they disrupt my interaction with you my Forum family HAVE A GOOD DAY

After an 80 degree sunny day three days ago on Saturday, we have dropped to 45 this morning, but the forecast is for partly sunny skies around 50 degrees later, and I’m heading up to Central Park to meet a friend for lunch and to check out the Fall Foliage. And today is Halloween! Have a great day to all!!!!

IMG_2118.jpeg

I did go to Central Park today where I met my friend for lunch at the old Loeb Boathouse.

It was a cool, partly sunny afternoon and I took some pretty autumn pics from the park. It was a great place to hang out on Halloween 2023 afternoon. 🎃

IMG_4047.jpeg
IMG_4055.jpeg
IMG_4083.jpeg
IMG_4087.jpeg
IMG_4074.jpeg

It’s hard for me to believe that today starts November. It is so true that as we grow older, time passes by so much more quickly than in the past, but it is what it is and we make the best of each day.

Yesterday I posted a few pics of my trip to Central Park. I hesitated to post more pics as I didn’t want to overdo it, but then I realized that on the forum in present time, hundreds and thousands of similar pics are posted each day, week, month and year, so as the old saying goes, “If you can’t beat them, join them”. :biggrin:

But rather than here, I will post my pics from yesterday on the thread that Tampa created a number of years ago called, “What’s life like in New York City?”. Speaking of Tampa, I exchanged greetings with him last week and he and his family are all fine. I didn’t ask why he hasn’t posted here in so long, so obviously like most past forumites, he has found more interesting ways to spend his days than here on the forum. I personally am addicted to the forum, even in its present day state. So I will jump to the other thread to post more of my Central Park pics from yesterday.

Have a great day folks!!!! :thumbup:

Too busy a day and had no time to do any reading, which includes a beloved Word smith's stories I vowed to read in is honor and memory.

Have the best of nights

Have a lion of a day! May the stars and guys shine down on you .

I :smiley-love021: this thread as it gives us all an opportunity to say how our day is going. I also like to add visuals whenever I can, as the saying goes, “a picture is worth 1000 words”.:biggrin:

Today is going great. This is my “semi-retired” part of my week and I slept late, and didn’t get out of bed until after 10:30 AM. I went out to do my morning chores and it is absolutely beautiful out, sunny and cool and everything looks pretty. I wish you all an equally beautiful day!!!!!

IMG_4100.jpeg
IMG_4101.jpeg

Today is Saturday and the weekend gives a different vibe as I took my morning stroll through the neighborhood. On weekday mornings, everyone seems to be in a rush to get somewhere, whereas weekends have a more leisurely pace, with parents taking the little kids for a stroll, and other folks moving a bit more leisurely than during the work week. The weather is pleasant and I’m feeling good and hope you all are as well!!! :001_smile:

IMG_4104.jpeg
IMG_4105.jpeg

I SINCERELY HOPE YOU HAD A WONDERFUL DAY,

For those areas that follow daylight savings time, don't forget to set your clocks back today 😉

Enjoy the extra hour of sleep 😴

For those areas that follow daylight savings time, don't forget to set your clocks back today 😉

Enjoy the extra hour of sleep 😴
Sadly when your home bound it makes little difference but thanks for the info