• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Hi, how is your day going.

I am feeling spectacular this morning. I start my day a couple of hours later on non-working days and I just got back in from some chores and grocery shopping. Lots of parents out taking their kids to preschool, including some very hot young daddies. :biggrin:

It is a beautiful day outside in the mid 50’s with some sun and clouds, a great day to be alive. In New York City the leaves have not yet really changed. I look forward to the fall colors in a couple of weeks. I hope everyone else is doing well too.

IMG_4021.jpeg

I love your pictures of new york, it looks such a nice place and not what i imagined.

I'm not having such a spectacular day, i'm poorly (again), i have a very bad cold (n):ROFLMAO: i'lll live
Thank you Max. I appreciate that. New York City is made up of five boroughs and I live in Brooklyn, right across The Brooklyn Bridge and so I can walk across the bridge and be in Manhattan in thirty minutes. When Peterh from Seattle visited me, we walked from my apartment to the World Trade Center memorial. It was about a forty-five minute walk in total.

My point is that I am very close to the hustle and bustle in the heart of New York City, while living in a lovely neighborhood of tree lined streets. I’ve offered Chac a guided tour if he ever visits New York City, and obviously the same goes for you or any of my forum friends.

Sorry to hear that you have a cold, but I’m sure you’ll be fine in a day or two. Feel better my friend and I’m glad you enjoy my pics from my morning walks. 😍

Today has been a spectacular fall day in New York City. I had several appointments and as I walked around, I noticed the neighborhood of Carroll Gardens is all decked out for Halloween with a little over a week to go. I hope that October 31 is as nice as today for all the kids and parents trick or treating. Happy Halloween from Brownstone Brooklyn a bit early. 🎃

IMG_4022.jpeg
IMG_4026.jpeg
IMG_4027.jpeg
IMG_4028.jpeg

There is so much fun stuff nto do but so very little time to do it!

Have a jumping Monday! There is a great week ahead of us, enjoy it!

Pretty decent weekend here. Nothing too crazy. I hope everyone had a good weekend.
TY, honestly as one ages one must learn to cut back and live in reduced boundaries but with some restraint and pain not too great life can be great. BUT ENOUGH OF TAT HAVE A GREAT DAY!

Yesterday was a rest day for me after climbing up and down the trails along the Hudson River on Sunday and a busy work day on Monday. Today I finish up my two day work week feeling refreshed and ready to go.

This morning there was a pretty sunrise and I took a walk down Remsen Street noting a very nicely adorned brownstone and down to the end of the street where I looked down at New York Harbor and lower Manhattan, and took a few pics. It has been a good start to my day. I hope you all have a good day too! :sun:

View attachment 164992View attachment 164993View attachment 164994
New York City is pretty in the Fall!