• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Hey, whats up? its ya boy, Mike robbins! lol

Mike, what would you do if a female/male came up to you on the street and offered you money for sex acts? would u do it? and if not why wouldn't u? i've always been curious as why the guys turn down money for sex outside of the studio..safety issues is what i was thinking..
ps yes qwerty is the top 6 letters on my keyboard..i'm not a gay man so i had to think of something fast and non flirty LOL. ttyl.

Austin (really "Grant") is from Tennessee. You're only agreeably crazy, not scary crazy. Also you like the forum and feel comfortable here, and are letting your hair down a bit. I think that's really nice.

I thought it was Tennessee, but now I think it's Georgia.

Dearest Mike,
You have no idea how happy and complimented I feel right now :blushing: But yea, that`s just me :b

I hope you`re all prepared for the move ^_^ And sorry to hear about your car. I hate it when you`re all geared up for something and something bad just has to happen =/ Are you by chance moving to Georgia? LOL! It would be easier for me to plan my next holiday if so~ I can visit you, the other Mike and AUSTIN <3 *wishful thinking once again*

I`m just curious but what`s the color of your eyes?

Dear yami,
Ok :) and I would definitely take you… I have a huge thing for asian girls… but I’ve never had the chance to actualy talk to and get to know one, so when I go to reply to you I’m kind of thrown off and at a loss of words.. lol ahh *sigh*
Awesome idea for the shrine! :D
Mike

Yea, it is Georgia :)
I`m jealous of the other Mike for staying so close to Austin *pout*
Maybe its time for me to migrate to the states lol

I thought it was Tennessee, but now I think it's Georgia.

2.5 hours until the austin and mike video comes out! im so excited!

Great vid with Austin, Mike. You came through like a trooper with some nice dick sucking of your own after Austin gave you a good example of dick sucking. I certainly enjoyed seeing you expand your repertoire with the moans from getting your balls sucked and sticking your fingers up Austin's ass. Keep up the good work. I eagerly anticipate more great vids from you.

i must say, mike, this was your hottest video yet, austin's the tranny power bottom in that room, he just doesnt know it yet! you boys seem to have some great chemistry, i bet yall are good friends off set. great work, you have earned your title as diety of Broke Straight Boys Island!

Dearest Mike,
You have no idea how happy and complimented I feel right now :blushing: But yea, that`s just me :b

I hope you`re all prepared for the move ^_^ And sorry to hear about your car. I hate it when you`re all geared up for something and something bad just has to happen =/ Are you by chance moving to Georgia? LOL! It would be easier for me to plan my next holiday if so~ I can visit you, the other Mike and AUSTIN <3 *wishful thinking once again*

I`m just curious but what`s the color of your eyes?

Yea, it is Georgia :)
I`m jealous of the other Mike for staying so close to Austin *pout*
Maybe its time for me to migrate to the states lol

Dear yami,
:w00t:

oh, i so cant wait to move!!! :D lol yeah i was really mad when it happened... was in the middle of a snow storm stuck in a field. thankfully i wasn't the only one with 4 wheel drive! lol

My eyes are hazel :)

Mike, what would you do if a female/male came up to you on the street and offered you money for sex acts? would u do it? and if not why wouldn't u? i've always been curious as why the guys turn down money for sex outside of the studio..safety issues is what i was thinking..
ps yes qwerty is the top 6 letters on my keyboard..i'm not a gay man so i had to think of something fast and non flirty LOL. ttyl.

Dear qwerty,
nooooo wayyyy... and another issue is that im not a prostitute. but, i think that would make me one... so thats y i wouldnt... lol
Mike

i must say, mike, this was your hottest video yet, austin's the tranny power bottom in that room, he just doesnt know it yet! you boys seem to have some great chemistry, i bet yall are good friends off set. great work, you have earned your title as diety of Broke Straight Boys Island!

totally just checked it out for a refresher... i liked this video... alot :thumbup: lol i think one of my best, so far! lol that cum shot at the end was phenomenal, one of my best, i think! lol
hell yeah!! i cant wait! we have to bring a microbrewery tho lol!!

Great vid with Austin, Mike. You came through like a trooper with some nice dick sucking of your own after Austin gave you a good example of dick sucking. I certainly enjoyed seeing you expand your repertoire with the moans from getting your balls sucked and sticking your fingers up Austin's ass. Keep up the good work. I eagerly anticipate more great vids from you.

thanks ncheat!!

Mike, excellent vid with Austin!

I have to agree with your cum shot! For sure one of your best.

One question. Didn't your mother ever tell you you could take someone's eye out with that? :001_rolleyes::biggrin:

Mike, excellent vid with Austin!

I have to agree with your cum shot! For sure one of your best.

One question. Didn't your mother ever tell you you could take someone's eye out with that? :001_rolleyes::biggrin:

hey parisnoyd,
thanks!! roflmao no never told me that... id be a lil freaked out if she knew about it!! lmao!! :lol:

a microbrewry on Broke Straight Boys Island? im down!

so i was talking about my imaginary island with a friend of mine, and she told me that i could totally be the high priestess, but since my drag personna's name is Sue Nami it would be best if i left my wigs at home....dont want to chance jinxing the island nation.

Mike, your T-Shirt in your latest vid reminded me of this cartoon.....

Attachments

• IMAG006.jpg
    IMAG006.jpg
    94.9 KB · Views: 38
when drinking, do you go for the beer or liquor? or are you like me and go for both? whiskey beer!

Hey everyone, siri_he is having issues with her bank regarding her credit card. She is very much missing this place and wishes to come back ASAP. But for now, I`m just relaying her message that she wants to say hi to everyone here~ :D

hi siri!

Dear tampa,
I like my guys to be like me, somewhat smart, handsome, beautiful cock, and the ability to preform. Lol. That’s all I ask! But as for off camera I would have to be with someone I could hold a long meaningful conversation with… looks fade. A clone? Lol!
Sincerely
Mike

Dear Mike,

You are so sweet for not shying away from that question. If you had chosen not to answer it at all I would have understood. So you obviously have a set idea of what you think makes a handsome guy. I think all straight guys do. Even if they're scared to admit it. lol

You are quite right about youth and beauty. They are all fleeting. While some age more gracefully than others. All looks fade over time. For men the skin starts to sag, the hair thins or turns gray... (or both) Many times the middle age paunch develops around the middle. So you're quite right that you need to pick someone for the long term who will still be stimulating and interesting to you mentally, emotionally and so on.

Your other comment reminds me of just about everyone's (secret) fantasy, whether they're gay or straight... :001_smile: Being able to make love to yourself. I think all of us wish we could do that because we have a set idea of what we like, how we like it, when we like it and so on.

So what do you think makes a handsome guy?

You do have an awesome dick. It's got a great shape and size. And it's proportioned very well to your body size.

I'll try asking this another way so that you won't feel obligated to answer with Austin or Preston or Jordan. Among the models who haven't been around much lately or who have already left, who do you find the most attractive, handsome, sexy, etc.? And who would you most like to work with that you haven't already? And why?

Thank you Mike for being so gracious with us in giving your time so willingly. And I do hope that you get the car situation sorted out quickly

Take care!

when drinking, do you go for the beer or liquor? or are you like me and go for both? whiskey beer!

sue nami!! lol thats freakin great!!
I suppose it's who i'm around at the time... when im with my buddies i just drink the beer.. dont wana get to crazy lol but when im with a bunch of girls kickin it, i drink liquor... ive drank southern comfort the last 3 times i went drinking with them, so friday i thought id have it again... bad idea! woke up yesterday feeling horrible!! i like to have a couple mixed drinks then finish the night with beer lol!
whiskey beer eh? lol