• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Hey, whats up? its ya boy, Mike robbins! lol

I wouldn't call it stealing, jwg, borrowing would be apropos. You have dibs on the undies and lock of hair! :001_smile:

I secretly want him to get his manic ass on a plane and come help me achieve the exact balance of daily devil's lettuce consumption for a maximum type day. He's straight so I would limit any show of affection to a hug at the airport at arrival and another one on departure. Hell, he can even bring his girlfriend with him, or bring them all, there's room. He would be SO much fun to hang out with. Come for a month so we could do some time in Ibiza. Jesus.

Sorry, gotta curb my enthusiasm

Hey Siri,
For sure!!:thumbup1:
I know, right? I think they were intimidated ;) lol
Thank you! It's going to be a fun ride thats for sure! ;)
I wish you the best of as well!
I went back and watched this video. How awkward lol I look so young.. and shy.... and very pale... I've come a long ways since then lol!
Mike

Hi Mike,
many people having problems with anal stimulation. On Friday I talked with two of my nieces (both are very cool regarding sex etc.). But both don't like the thought and don't want to try it.
Will you ever try it? You don't have to answer this. I'm only curious... it's in my nature. :wink:

Yes, you really came a long way since your first videos.
In some ways I'm a little bit jealous. Okay, It surely was a hard way for you to go. But the experiences you've made and which changed your life are such a great thing.

You talked with Yami about the english language.
Well, it isn't a very difficult language. German is much more difficult to learn.
I learned it in school but never was very good in this school subject.
My biggest problem is the grammar and your little mean words like for, at, to, by etc. But I hopefully will learn it in future. Learning by doing. lol

Take care
Siri

MikeR if you were into guys what would your type of guy be?

Great question David! Thank you.

Yes Mike. Or if put another way, if you had a choice of a new model to work with but you had to do it sight unseen, what type of physical attributes would you ask David for? And then of course what would his personality be like so that you could relate well to him personally as well as click with him sexually in a scene?

Would you go for a smooth swimmer's build? A guy with some hair on his chest. A guy with some muscles? Blonde, brunnette, redhead, tall, short, medium, skinny, medium, stocky, penis shape and size, etc...? Your age, a little younger, late 20's or older?

If you're building your perfect most beautiful next model to work with (in the lab LOL)...and one who won't come out "abby" normal :ohmy:...what would he look like?

I hope you'll forgive us for putting you on the spot like this since you're mostly if not all straight. You know of course that you are never obligated to answer a question that you are uncomfortable with. We are just grateful that you talk to us at all. :001_wub:

Roflmao!

*cough* sith sucks jedi cock *cough* ;)
If it’s the plastic ones, I think we may have another contraversy! Lol! I was the champion of my town when I was younger!! Lol!!

You write that like it's a bad thing. Sometimes that's the whole point.

And I was the champion of my neighborhoods' lightsaber battles. Only we didn't use lightsabers.

Yes, it is fun to make double entendres and sexual allusions using Star Wars terms.

"The Force is strong in that one," indeed.

:biggrin:

star wars sexual innuendos? i like this idea, like force choke= deepthroating, and force lightnight= the moneyshot! oh what a crazy world my mind is....

Hi Mike,

You are certainly one neat guy for coming on here and honestly expressing your appreciation for your fans. Thank you for taking the time and showing that side of your personality. You should know by the comments that you are one liked dude! We love ya!! Hope you will consider me a part of your fan support group.

MacTee

Dearest Mike,
Naw~ You didn`t offend me or anything. I just wanted to let you know anyways that Singaporeans must know how to speak English, even if its just basic.

Wow. You wanna go Japan and live there? Will you bring me along? LOL

Yami

Dear Yami,
Sorry if offended you, I guess I’m sort of culturaly ignorant….lol!
As would I, but I am also unable to afford it at the time! Sometime in the future tho… I’ve always wanted to go to japan and live for a few years, before I die, along with a million other things.
Aww  thx! I love all of you too! :D
Mike

Hey tampa! :)
I enjoy your posts too. They make me come back for more :D I`m honored to be the first 'gay man in a woman`s body' for you LOL

Since you brought up China, I don`t know why but a lot of Caucasians like to link Singapore to China. One person even told me that Singapore is part of China. Offended? Yes. Why? Because we`re better than China. LOL. But seriously, I think I know why people think we`re part of China. Majority of the citizens here are Chinese and the older generations may even be from China. Well, at least that`s what History class taught me :b

About my proficiency in English, I think I`m just average. It`s not really that good but neither is it too bad :) I had an English boyfriend before who couldn`t spell for nuts, but that`s a different story~ I`m just happy I`m one of those people who ALWAYS have a dictionary next to me.

Hey Yami,

I have been wanting to tell you for a while how much I enjoy your posts. I also find it very intriguing that you are so gay friendly and feel like you're a gay man trapped in a woman's body. haha I have heard of many gender bending conundrums. But that one is a first for me. :wink:

You can hardly blame Mike or any of the rest of us for being confused on your nationality. And therefore your level of education in the English language. All you have told us so far is that you are Asian. That left quite a bit of room for speculation. After all, if you were from Hong Kong or Singapore one would expect you to be far more proficient in English since those are former British colonies. Like the U.S. was of course. If you were from mainland China we would expect your English to not be up to the level of someone in the Phillipines or Japan maybe.

But of course if you were in China, Broke Straight Boys would probably be censored.

So between trying to decide if you were in mainland China, Taiwan, Hong Kong, Singapore, the Philippines, Indonesia, Japan, South Korea, etc., etc.... LOL You can't blame us for being confused on how fluent you were with English. That is not to say that we find any fault with your English. Your level of proficiency seems to be very good. I dare say that your spelling and grammar skills are as good as or better than some native speakers here in the U.S.

And having a B.A. in International Studies I do know of course that according to the official line of the PRC... China, Hong Kong and especially Taiwan are all the same country. haha

Oh Slim, I think it`s a compliment that you think my room is in Tokyo-pop style. I try to make it look as Japanese as possible but my wood furnishings just doesn`t fit into the picture. High School Musical? I hate that show =/ Very much for kids, IMHO.

About Asian Shrines, most of them are not really what you would want for a MikeR Shrine. We need funky, new, modern, up-to-date ideas for this very hot person :D

Talk to Yami on the motifs. She's done hers in Tokyo-pop style, which is like High School Musical in rainbow, but she'll surely be a mine of info about Asian shrines. I'm imagining MikeR with a potbelly in the lotus, done in bronze. Doesn't work.

Hi mike, sorry it took so long for me to get here but I'm here now.lol I like your shoot's, and I hope you do more, a lot more.lol

Tampa I love you. "abby normal" :lol: :lol: :lol:

I have been enjoying your posts on this thread. I truly enjoy your vids and appreciate your slim bod and hot dick.
I see we have a pairing of you and Austin coming up. I have a hard time imagining that Austin would let you go without you sucking on his dick. Sure hope that is what we get to see. Any fucking in that scene would be over the top.

Hey Mike..I just ran across this thread and have read every posting on all 13 pages! You sure have caught the imagination of the members and are to be congratulated for taking the time to respond to questions and comments. I'll join the chorus and say that I just flipped out on your very first episode and have watched each one at least 5 or 6 times. Your participation here to the degree that you have is amazing. It speaks volumes about the kind of person that you really are. Congratulations and please keep up the great work you do for Broke Straight Boys You're still the best shooter! lol

Almost forgot. Several have made reference to your Behind the Scenes interview. I've looked for it, but don't see it posted. Will it be posted here soon so we all can see it?

i see our favorite model has a video coming up with Austin Grant? christ jesus i feel as though i just might have to smoke a sex-erette (sex inspired cigarette) BEFORE i watch the video. that is if i dont have to quit before then. official quit day is this sunday Feb 7th, everyone send me your good energy, a pray for any poor bastard that crosses me that first week! anyhow, back to the prospect of a smoking hot video! i have a feeling that your boy-next-door-gone-bad charm, mixed with austin's southern gentleman swagger is bound to turn the entire membership population of Broke Straight Boys into a bunch of giggling girls (just like the day you first signed onto the forum).

SIDE NOTE: is austin from the south? with his accent i just cant help myself but picture him sittin on the porch in a sundress and wide brim straw hat with a pitcher of ice cold sweet iced tea and the latest cheesy romance novella. sorry, i might watch too much true blood and somehow mixed up austin with lafayette....oops, my bad austin!

Anyhow, i have rethunk my idea of building a shrine to mike because i realized that my house in backwoods pennsylvania just doesnt have enough parking. so i have decided to move our little cult following of the high and mighty Mike Robbins to a small island i have just purchased in the gulf of mexico. its a quaint little destination with a small volcano at the center, perfect for making straight girl sacrifices to god formerly known as mike. i call the tiki chieftain position, positions for cocunut master and sacrificial virgin keeper are still open, any takers?

i might have taken this thing too far....does ebay do returns on remote volcanic islands?

okay its official, im crazy! im gonna go write about it in my blog....hopefully my blog writes back!

Austin (really "Grant") is from Tennessee. You're only agreeably crazy, not scary crazy. Also you like the forum and feel comfortable here, and are letting your hair down a bit. I think that's really nice.

so yeah, mike i have to know if you ever come back, how was working with austin?

Austin is a awesome guy he lives like a hour from me, we only did one shoot together and we did atlanta pride, but yeah he is a fun guy to hang with. and thanks Chase3398 I try to login as often as i can ^_^ Im gonna be back in flordia shooting again next week :)

Hi Mike, many people having problems with anal stimulation. On Friday I talked with two of my nieces (both are very cool regarding sex etc.). But both don't like the thought and don't want to try it. Will you ever try it? You don't have to answer this. I'm only curious... it's in my nature. :wink: Yes, you really came a long way since your first videos. In some ways I'm a little bit jealous. Okay, It surely was a hard way for you to go. But the experiences you've made and which changed your life are such a great thing. You talked with Yami about the english language. Well, it isn't a very difficult language. German is much more difficult to learn. I learned it in school but never was very good in this school subject. My biggest problem is the grammar and your little mean words like for, at, to, by etc. But I hopefully will learn it in future. Learning by doing. lol Take care Siri
Hey Siri,
Yeah, it seems that way ;) lol… theres a scene where I bottomed for drew… didn’t last very long lol. But, english, for me, is difficult. It’s easy, but hard at the same time lol… I’m sure you’ll get the hang of it, just give it time!
Sincerely
Mike
MikeR if you were into guys what would your type of guy be?
That’s a hard one. I’m more worried about my beauty have brains! lol
Great question David! Thank you. Yes Mike. Or if put another way, if you had a choice of a new model to work with but you had to do it sight unseen, what type of physical attributes would you ask David for? And then of course what would his personality be like so that you could relate well to him personally as well as click with him sexually in a scene? Would you go for a smooth swimmer's build? A guy with some hair on his chest. A guy with some muscles? Blonde, brunnette, redhead, tall, short, medium, skinny, medium, stocky, penis shape and size, etc...? Your age, a little younger, late 20's or older? If you're building your perfect most beautiful next model to work with (in the lab LOL)...and one who won't come out "abby" normal :ohmy:...what would he look like? I hope you'll forgive us for putting you on the spot like this since you're mostly if not all straight. You know of course that you are never obligated to answer a question that you are uncomfortable with. We are just grateful that you talk to us at all. :001_wub:
Dear tampa,
I like my guys to be like me, somewhat smart, handsome, beautiful cock, and the ability to preform. Lol. That’s all I ask! But as for off camera I would have to be with someone I could hold a long meaningful conversation with… looks fade. A clone? Lol!
Sincerely
Mike
You write that like it's a bad thing. Sometimes that's the whole point. And I was the champion of my neighborhoods' lightsaber battles. Only we didn't use lightsabers. Yes, it is fun to make double entendres and sexual allusions using Star Wars terms. "The Force is strong in that one," indeed. :biggrin:
Lol, nah, not bad… and idk if they could handle fighting with my lightsaber ;)
Hi Mike, You are certainly one neat guy for coming on here and honestly expressing your appreciation for your fans. Thank you for taking the time and showing that side of your personality. You should know by the comments that you are one liked dude! We love ya!! Hope you will consider me a part of your fan support group. MacTee
Thx mactee! Definitely!!
Dearest Mike, Naw~ You didn`t offend me or anything. I just wanted to let you know anyways that Singaporeans must know how to speak English, even if its just basic. Wow. You wanna go Japan and live there? Will you bring me along? LOL Yami
About Asian Shrines, most of them are not really what you would want for a MikeR Shrine. We need funky, new, modern, up-to-date ideas for this very hot person :D
Dear yami,
Ok :) and I would definitely take you… I have a huge thing for asian girls… but I’ve never had the chance to actualy talk to and get to know one, so when I go to reply to you I’m kind of thrown off and at a loss of words.. lol ahh *sigh*
Awesome idea for the shrine! :D
Mike

Hi mike, sorry it took so long for me to get here but I'm here now.lol I like your shoot's, and I hope you do more, a lot more.lol Tampa I love you. "abby normal"
Hey i2….,
Yeah, I think there will be plenty more to cum lol!!!!!!
I have been enjoying your posts on this thread. I truly enjoy your vids and appreciate your slim bod and hot dick. I see we have a pairing of you and Austin coming up. I have a hard time imagining that Austin would let you go without you sucking on his dick. Sure hope that is what we get to see. Any fucking in that scene would be over the top.
Aww thx!
I guess you will just have to wait and see ;)
Hey Mike..I just ran across this thread and have read every posting on all 13 pages! You sure have caught the imagination of the members and are to be congratulated for taking the time to respond to questions and comments. I'll join the chorus and say that I just flipped out on your very first episode and have watched each one at least 5 or 6 times. Your participation here to the degree that you have is amazing. It speaks volumes about the kind of person that you really are. Congratulations and please keep up the great work you do for Broke Straight Boys You're still the best shooter! lol
Hey chase,
Just being myself! Thank you! I really do try… lately I’ve been a little busy getting ready to move, my car broke down the other day so that’s going to set me back about a week but its all good lol I have the part I just have to pull the rear en off and put it in.. anyways thanks and I definitely will! What can I say, it’s the force! lol
mike
i see our favorite model has a video coming up with Austin Grant? christ jesus i feel as though i just might have to smoke a sex-erette (sex inspired cigarette) BEFORE i watch the video. that is if i dont have to quit before then. official quit day is this sunday Feb 7th, everyone send me your good energy, a pray for any poor bastard that crosses me that first week! anyhow, back to the prospect of a smoking hot video! i have a feeling that your boy-next-door-gone-bad charm, mixed with austin's southern gentleman swagger is bound to turn the entire membership population of Broke Straight Boys into a bunch of giggling girls (just like the day you first signed onto the forum). SIDE NOTE: is austin from the south? with his accent i just cant help myself but picture him sittin on the porch in a sundress and wide brim straw hat with a pitcher of ice cold sweet iced tea and the latest cheesy romance novella. sorry, i might watch too much true blood and somehow mixed up austin with lafayette....oops, my bad austin! Anyhow, i have rethunk my idea of building a shrine to mike because i realized that my house in backwoods pennsylvania just doesnt have enough parking. so i have decided to move our little cult following of the high and mighty Mike Robbins to a small island i have just purchased in the gulf of mexico. its a quaint little destination with a small volcano at the center, perfect for making straight girl sacrifices to god formerly known as mike. i call the tiki chieftain position, positions for cocunut master and sacrificial virgin keeper are still open, any takers? i might have taken this thing too far....does ebay do returns on remote volcanic islands?
I’ll pray for ya!
so yeah, mike i have to know if you ever come back, how was working with austin?
*ten minutes later from roflmao* Yes he’s from the south and I could totally picture that too lol!! Nah I had a blast working with grant, he’s a really awesome guy! And shitttt if u gona buy a tropical island and make me god, with or without the valcano, I’m down!!!! lol