• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Hey, whats up? its ya boy, Mike robbins! lol

Hey Mike,

It helps to clear up alot. The thread following the release of the vid in question got rather heated, with people trying to decide if Jordan was being deliberately unkind to Preston in his words and actions. Or if it was just an act.

It's hard for us to decipher a model's character, personality, motivations and intentions when all we have to go on are 20 minute clips with 3 minutes of dialogue. So we tend to over-analyze every word and gesture. All in an attempt to figure out if this is a good person, bad person, likeable person, etc. to each of us individually. And there was alot in that scene involving Jordan that was rubbing some of us the wrong way. Not all of us. But some of us.

Thanks for giving us some inside info Mike! :thumbup1:

Ditto on this. I remember Tampa and I discussing that very thing over the phone one night. We were fairly convinced it was an act after we saw the end and Preston's reaction. During it was a little like what the f***k is going on here and why isn't this being stopped. Yikes!!! LOL :) Many of us have learned to trust David and Eddie's judgment but that got a bit scary. LOL I think the other thing that would have helped set the mood would be to have preston talk about his fantasy of being dominated by two guys with big dicks... :biggrin::thumbup1:

Not everyone thinks to rate a thread. This is the first time I've done it, with 5*. It seemed a contradiction that the rockingest thread on the forum at the mo didn't have the full complement of astral bodies.

(I'm going on record again to say that I knew Jordan was just having fun, and that Preston was loving every single nanosecond of that fuck with Mike and Jordan).

I can see everyone is having fun chatting it up with MikeR. Then next time he films...I will have him do his chewbaca impression.

-David

Yeah, the guys makes it easy to love the forum.

lol... I believe you. But we both know also his other side.
When he is in action. lol
When you both are in action there is nothing that can hold you back.
I must admit... I love it.

Yes, away from the place you spend your childhood can change many things.
Especialy when you "stumble" into a total different way of life and point of views. AND we both know how convincing David can be. lol

You betcha! I'll take you up on that.

If you ever find your way to the "bi side" I will be there to welcome you on my side. lol

okay, it's time for bed now... nearly 1am in Germany.

Take care
Siri

Hey Siri,
They do make it very easy to love it here!!
Jordan and I like to refer to ourselves as the champions of tag-teaming! LOL!!
Any question is fine with me! I love talking about myself :wink: lol
If I ever go to the bi side YOU will be the first to know :D
Sincerely,
Mike

when you're with females do you ask them to have anal or regular? i haven't tried anal yet and not sure if id like it. hope you're not turned off by the question..:)

Hey Qwerty,
Ha, I see how u picked your name, first six letters of the top row, eh? lol Or just qwerty like full qwerty keyboard... idk lol jw!
But I have only tried anal with two different girls and neither let me finish :(
I always have to end up saying,
"If I can take it, so can you!"
LOL
But I'd say the only difference is females are a little "softer" if ya catch my drift ;)

Mike

Mike, let me be another person to complement you on your writing. I teach Composition and Screenwriting on the Other Coast. I'm constantly amazed at how poor the writing skills are of the people I encounter -- especially students at some of the top universities. The really sad thing is that my writing skills, when I was school, were only middlin'. B-level. Twenty years later, I'm better than most, adults included.

So props to your grammar -- and your cute smile.

Oh, and since you are also a budding artist, I'll tell you the same thing my mentors always told me: keep at it. I did and it changed my life. It'll change yours, too.

Dear Vistas,

Most people don't know this but, yes, I am a high school drop out. But I had my G.E.D. within a month of dropping. One of the bigger regrets in my life. I was caught up with the wrong crowd and got into the drugs scene... nothing serious.. Alot of drinking and smoking pot. I then dropped out and decided it was time to live my life... Big mistake.
I've always been a smart fellow, but, obviously I shouldn't be drinking, I can't handle myself when I drink. LOL . So i've stopped. My plans are to become a tattoo artist, to support myself, and to fulfill my dream of being an artist! After that, back to school I go! I plan on going into astronomy or botany.. I've always been a marijuana activist, some would say, and its been my dream to do something with it, something to make it better than it already is.
I've struggled with mental illness all my life, when I was 16 i was diagnosed with bipolar and intermittent explosive disorder. Idk what the last one is but I guess it's suppose to make me violent. I started on all types of different mood stabilizers and never really got it under control. That's when i started self-medicating with marijuana. I haven't had a "loss of control" in years. It truly blows my mind as to the capabilities of this drug. I would love to be the one to make it life changing.
Anyways, lol! I was kind of rambling.. but I figured this way you guys would get a little more of my personal life.
Thx for the advice, I will definitely stick to my plans!!

Sincerely,
Mike
Mike thank you for taking the time to answer the members questions and welcome to the forum...

Dude you are pretty amazing for a straight guy. I realize you are acting and all. When it comes to sex your cock is no slouch to getting hard quick. I wonder if that scared you a bit at first knowing you were getting so hard so quick for sex scenes with guys. It it doesn't have a name I have a great one for you to tag your penis with. "old faithful" It seems like it never fails to get hard for a scene and your cum shots are quite amazing. It is kind os like you hear the word sex and bang there she blows... LOL That is a very redeeming quality in a man. :sneaky2::thumbup:

Dear Jayman,

No problem, I'm more than happy to be here!
Well, I kind of pride myself on my cock! lol! Idk what it is but as soon as they so, " OK, get it hard.", the wind blows and my dicks up lol!
I believe i remember dave and eddy telling me about that name, lol! That one is probably my favorite!! lol!
:D
Mike

Hey Mike,

It helps to clear up alot. The thread following the release of the vid in question got rather heated, with people trying to decide if Jordan was being deliberately unkind to Preston in his words and actions. Or if it was just an act.

It's hard for us to decipher a model's character, personality, motivations and intentions when all we have to go on are 20 minute clips with 3 minutes of dialogue. So we tend to over-analyze every word and gesture. All in an attempt to figure out if this is a good person, bad person, likeable person, etc. to each of us individually. And there was alot in that scene involving Jordan that was rubbing some of us the wrong way. Not all of us. But some of us.

Thanks for giving us some inside info Mike! :thumbup1:

Dear Tampa,
I completely understand. It's hard to tell a persons true feelings by the way they act on camera. What most people don't get the chance to see, is what goes on off camera. Whoever gets to come in and do the director for the day things or w.e. will get to see what really goes on. Then he can fill everyone in :D lol but yeah I went thru and watched the videos... he did get a little out of control, but I cant say that I didn't egg him on lol. I wish he were still filming, for then he would have the chance to redeem himself. But, any time tampa!
Sincerely,
Mike

on the topic of naming dicks, i read somewhere that someone named his dick "words" so he could say things like "putting words in her mouth" the only bad part about that is that the woman can shoot back "DONT PUT WORDS IN MY MOUTH!"....then theres no blow job....damn.

as for the chewbacca impression, i wasnt implying that yours was bad, i have a friend who insists she has the best wookie war cry out there, and all she does in yell really loud and give everyone a headache. and yes, i vote that you give us a performance next time youre on the futon, and if you do it for the cumshot, i just might die laughing.

Dear JW,
Ok I'm going to answer all your ?'s in this one. lol!
If i had the dictionary tattooed on my dick, would you let me put words in your mouth? ;) lol!
Oh, I didn't think that lol.. I've heard some pretty horrible ones myself! LOL! In my film I'll be sure to release chewy lol! I think I would also die laughing, while trying to control my spasms from a sensitive head!! LOL!!
ROFLMAO!!! wookie war cry cum shot!!! lol!! Could you imagine what people would say that don't know anything about me? LMAO!!! Like WTF was that?!?! Did he just do the wookie war cry?? lol!!
I would have to say, the light!! LOL!! I use the force to get my cock up so fast and push all that cum out ;)
Someone once told me that if I had chosen the darkside, the first time I tried to cum like that, my balls would have exploded! LOL!

Sincerely,
Mike :)

then again, you could always name your cock chewbacca, it could become your trademark! thats something to talk about around the watercooler, "so this guy mike, hes got this banging body, beautiful smile and expressive eyes, but the best part about him is his wookie war cry cumshot!"

sorry, one last thing about starwars, yall probably hate my by now. but do you attribute your cumshot to your mastery of the dark side or the light?

Hi Mike! Loved your videos and love that hard cock! I hope we'll see lots more of you on here and hope there'll be some great body contact and some kissing! You've got a great smile, too!! Good luck, mate, and hope it goes well for you!

Hey Ricknz,
I've been trying hard to get the whole comfortability thing down with the kissing, idk why but it's just something that really hard for me to get myself to do. But thank you for all your compliments and I'll be sure to try in throw that into one of my videos soon!
Thanks,
Mike

Ditto on this. I remember Tampa and I discussing that very thing over the phone one night. We were fairly convinced it was an act after we saw the end and Preston's reaction. During it was a little like what the f***k is going on here and why isn't this being stopped. Yikes!!! LOL :) Many of us have learned to trust David and Eddie's judgment but that got a bit scary. LOL I think the other thing that would have helped set the mood would be to have preston talk about his fantasy of being dominated by two guys with big dicks... :biggrin::thumbup1:

Dear Jayman,
Yeah, I just wish you could have been there during filming ;) lol But yes, dave and eddie have very good judgement and would have never let anything of the sort go down... Like I said before... just an act. :D
I personally believe he loved every second of it! lol! It was just the look in his eyes he got during and after!! LOL! He may not admit to it but I think he definitely loved it!(just my opinion, of course!) LOL! I know I had fun! lol
Sincerely,
Mike

Not everyone thinks to rate a thread. This is the first time I've done it, with 5*. It seemed a contradiction that the rockingest thread on the forum at the mo didn't have the full complement of astral bodies.

(I'm going on record again to say that I knew Jordan was just having fun, and that Preston was loving every single nanosecond of that fuck with Mike and Jordan).

Dear slim,

Aw! You're to kind! I personally love to look at how I'm rated... It just feels good to know that I'm finally doing something right!! lol

THANK YOU,
Mike

Hey Siri,
They do make it very easy to love it here!!
Jordan and I like to refer to ourselves as the champions of tag-teaming! LOL!!
Any question is fine with me! I love talking about myself :wink: lol
If I ever go to the bi side YOU will be the first to know :D
Sincerely,
Mike

Hey Mike,
I really hope that I'm the first one. :thumbup:

Hey Qwerty,
But I have only tried anal with two different girls and neither let me finish :(
I always have to end up saying,
"If I can take it, so can you!"
LOL
But I'd say the only difference is females are a little "softer" if ya catch my drift ;)

Mike
The two girls don't know what they missed. With the right stimulation it's such a great feeling from the first try.:blush:

Dear Vistas,
Thx for the advice, I will definitely stick to my plans!!

Sincerely,
Mike

Yes, never give up your plans and dreams. It's never to late.
It's all up to you.
I wish you all the best on your way in life.

Hey Ricknz,
I've been trying hard to get the whole comfortability thing down with the kissing, idk why but it's just something that really hard for me to get myself to do. But thank you for all your compliments and I'll be sure to try in throw that into one of my videos soon!
Thanks,
Mike

Well, I remember your first scenes and how uncomfortable you felt.
I'm sure when you are really horny you wouldn't resist the kisses of a guy.
Maybe I'm wrong but hopefully I'm not. LOL

Take care
Siri

Hey Mike,

Dude, I was in a relationship for 3 years with a young guy whom I eventually discovered had IED. He'd had a rough childhood and told me when we first got together that I'd landed myself with damaged goods. He was an amazing kid, very beautiful and cool for his age, really talented and terrifically smart. And perplexed and remorseful immediately after he lost if for a few seconds and went wild. Oddly it was liberating for me because in my family any sort of violence was totally closeted and even if we shouted at each other till our eyes bulged about politics, the idea of getting physical with one another was a non-concept.

So when he went ballistic on me I actually liked the feeling of perfect release that sharing the violence gave me. Until I knew more about his condition I thought he self-induced the attacks in order to feel the love afterward. He was always testing the unconditionality of my feelings for him, and I thought he did that stuff to put my love on trial and feel the bliss of making up after a brawl. When I was really rough right back at him but then held him tight till he got through it, he gradually pretty much stopped having the events.

Everything you say about yourself could, in the most bizarre way, apply to this kid too. He'd go on these giddy sprees of stream of consciousness comedy. We had the same sense of humor, but it was considered a loss of face to laugh too much at the other guy's riff; you had to outdo him instead until until one of you cracked up. It was so much fun, I can't tell ya how much. And the sex was mindblowing. I should have pvt. messaged you this, but I think the "Brokes" don't have the ability to do PMs.

I can see everyone is having fun chatting it up with MikeR. Then next time he films...I will have him do his chewbaca impression.

-David

Awesome...:thumbup:

Thanks for sharing with us again Mike. You keep this up you will need to start your own Ask Mike colum. LOL :thumbup:

Mike

I have always been attracted to the bad boy vibe in everyone I either saw online or knew in person. I have liked your videos from the very first one and hope I find someone like you in real life. Down to earth, fun, loving, has a good head on his shoulders, and maybe the same size cock but its not the siz of the boat its the motion in the ocean if catch my drift. I just need someoone in my life to help me raise my self-esteem then maybe just maybe I can be truly happy.

I got the lawnmower man on thanksgiving 2008... I remembered one of my friends saying something about wanting to get a lawnmower man on his pubes, so that's what I went with lol... partly because I wanted to be able to show everyone my pubes ;)

Dear Mike,

Do you think that you have a bit of an exhibitionist streak in you? Have you had alot of fun with flashing your pubes at chicks who asked to see your tattoos? I can just imagine that you're having a conversation with some cute chicks about your tattoos. Then you coyly tell her/them that you couldn't possibly show them one in particular. Knowing of course that they'll start begging you to show it to them. haha

You drag it out and hem and haw about how you really just can't show it to them. Knowing of course at that point that they are so eager to see it they are about ready to pants you to find out where and what it is. LOL Then you pretend that you really don't want to...but you go ahead anyway and do a seductive little strip tease for them. Until you're finally flashing your pubes at them. And maybe flashing a couple of guys too. LOL

At that point everyone has a good laugh. The girls and a few guys are pretending they never wanted to see it. Even though they did!:w00t: You're pretending you never wanted to show it to them. Even though you did. haha Everyone gets a good laugh...plus an an eager eyeful of the hunky guy in their midst. You get the chance to show off and strut your stuff in front of an audience. And a good time is had by all. :biggrin:

Has that scenario ever played out for you? :blush:

I've struggled with mental illness all my life, when I was 16 i was diagnosed with bipolar and intermittent explosive disorder. Idk what the last one is but I guess it's suppose to make me violent. I started on all types of different mood stabilizers and never really got it under control. That's when i started self-medicating with marijuana. I haven't had a "loss of control" in years. It truly blows my mind as to the capabilities of this drug. I would love to be the one to make it life changing.
Anyways, lol! I was kind of rambling.. but I figured this way you guys would get a little more of my personal life.

Mike, thanks for sharing such personal information with me... and a thousand of your closest friends. Would you believe I was a therapist and social worker before becoming a writer and teacher? Yeah, I know. Internet. You can be whatever you want, but I actually was.

It's pretty inspiring that you went back and got your GED and recognize that you could have made better choices while in school. Cthulhu knows that I've worked with plenty of adults that still haven't made the kind of connection you did. That you took steps to fix that with the GED is great.

I had to go back and look up IED myself. It's more newish and there's still a lot of debate about the diagnosis. Generally though, it means you blow-up out of proportion to the slight or frustration at hand. You stub your toe and you rip a door off of its hinges. Someone spills coffee on you and you beat them to a pulp. Not you, per se, but those are extreme cases of it. Sounds like there's a lot of that in your background. There are many proposed origins for the problem, from genetics to environment to serotonin problems to a lesion on the brain.

Since marijuana controls anxiety and anxiety is linked to IED, I can see how it might have brought that under control. I'm glad it's worked for you. My only concern, as a former therapist, is the "self" part in the medicating. We aren't always the best judges of how things are going. What we think is going on and what actually is can be wildly divergent. It's why I wish you had a doctor or a shrink in your life to monitor what's going on. Funny story: there's actually a mother who got her 8-year old son an RX for medical marijuana to control for a host of behavior problems. She got a doctor to supervise and has had great results, and least from what I could find on-line. For me, though, it's the fact that there's a doctor involved and a mom involved that tempers some concerns. As I said, for anyone struggling with MI, going it alone is okay, but it's far easier to fall off the path because you don't have someone to catch you when you start to stumble.

You can read about it here: http://74.125.155.132/search?q=cach...juana&cd=16&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us&client=safari

I really do wish you well with your tattooing. My only thing is, you are so fucking beautiful to cover all that glory up with tats, no matter how great those tats might be! lol.

Oh, and, Sith rule.

J

I have never been on a forum where I look forward to getting to know new things. I mean, most forums I`m on, I`d go on just to talk to people and that`s basically it. But coming on Broke Straight Boys, I`ve learned more than what I do in school. Not exaggerating since my school is too laid back =/ And since the community I am in doesn`t really emphasize on the correct or proper usage of the English language, I feel really intimidated when I come on here with all you guys using big words which I have to look up the dictionary for. But then again, I`ll use this opportunity to better my English :)

Anyway, I think its truly admirable that you are able to come out and tell us some pretty personal information about yourself. Considering that we are just strangers to you. Oh wait, could it be that it`s easier because we are strangers? ;D

when you become a tattoo artist let me know because I would love to have you as my go to guy for tattoos I have two and want more so keep that in mind.

Dear Mike,

Do you think that you have a bit of an exhibitionist streak in you? Have you had alot of fun with flashing your pubes at chicks who asked to see your tattoos? I can just imagine that you're having a conversation with some cute chicks about your tattoos. .......... You get the chance to show off and strut your stuff in front of an audience. And a good time is had by all. :biggrin:

Has that scenario ever played out for you? :blush:

Tampa that's just to funny. I can see that hapening. LMAO :thumbup::lol:

so i was in a bar tonight. straight backwater hick bar and it happened to be karaoke night. well i found myself unable to pick a song, and this is my question for you:

if you could sing any song karaoke, what would it be? (dont worry about whether they have it or stage fright, cuz everyone knows that when you get drunk enough, you are more than willing to sing and dance for their new buddies for the night.)

basically i asked myself, W.W.M.R.S., what would Mike Robbins sing?