• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Hey, whats up? its ya boy, Mike robbins! lol

mike when you retire from this you could be the Dog Whisperers assistant :)
ceasar milan it trying to teach me to be calm and assertive with our lab who outweighs me by a few pounds. my sister can walk him with relative ease, but as soon as he sees me take his lead he'll pull and drag me to every tree or whatever he might want to smell or pee on. i guess he can sense my energy and i've tried to relax while walking him but i get really stressed...im still working on that :)

so mike, you looking for a roomate? all this damn snow is pissing me off, im about to pick up and move to the south. so we got another 7 inches last night, that makes almost three feet in under a week, and the worst part is, we are supposed to get hit by another storm next week. this is ridiculous! maybe Broke Straight Boys is looking for a live-in house slave!

mike when you retire from this you could be the Dog Whisperers assistant :)
ceasar milan it trying to teach me to be calm and assertive with our lab who outweighs me by a few pounds. my sister can walk him with relative ease, but as soon as he sees me take his lead he'll pull and drag me to every tree or whatever he might want to smell or pee on. i guess he can sense my energy and i've tried to relax while walking him but i get really stressed...im still working on that :)

Haha! i love that guy! would totally do it!

I had a lab.. just died of bone cancer 2 weeks ago.. when he was young, he was the spawn of satan! lol! when i was around 10 i was walking him and i only weighed about 80 lbs at the time... he saw a rabbit... took off after it, i fell to the ground, hand stuck in the leash, and he drug me a good 30 yards before i got loose.. he was hyper as alll hell when he was young... once he got older he calmed down but he was a puppy at heart til the day he died. R.i.p. bear! but yeah i love all animals! my mom was a vets assistant all my life so i had my share of pets haha

so mike, you looking for a roomate? all this damn snow is pissing me off, im about to pick up and move to the south. so we got another 7 inches last night, that makes almost three feet in under a week, and the worst part is, we are supposed to get hit by another storm next week. this is ridiculous! maybe Broke Straight Boys is looking for a live-in house slave!

Hey Jw,
Nope lol i'm actually moving in with my best friend and his girlfriend lol my tattooing partner lol.. and i wish they were cause i would have happily filled the position months ago!! LOL!
Mike

eh its all for the better, my roomates in college never lasted very long, im great to talk to but not so easy to live with!

or would it be more accurately described as a blaze??

speaking of....thats pretty much how i spent my whole day snowed in...blazed me might have played too much xbox 360 after shoveling three feet of snow!

speaking of....thats pretty much how i spent my whole day snowed in...blazed me might have played too much xbox 360 after shoveling three feet of snow!

Hell yeah! lol! Not quite snowed in here yet but gettin there lol it's not so bad to where u cant drive but ya know lol ima stay in and get blazed anyway!! haha:tongue_smilie:

Mike,

Shouldn't you be resting for some future FUTON work, rather than trolling through the posts?? LOL

Very nice of you to reply to this old man's post yesterday..... I hope that you are enjoying your experiences, and that you will continue to do so.

I am sure that many of the models are very upset with the news about Dustin/Andrew.

Very disturbing video!!! My thoughts are with all of you.

Stay gold Pony Boy!!!!!

Mike,

Shouldn't you be resting for some future FUTON work, rather than trolling through the posts?? LOL

Very nice of you to reply to this old man's post yesterday..... I hope that you are enjoying your experiences, and that you will continue to do so.

I am sure that many of the models are very upset with the news about Dustin/Andrew.

Very disturbing video!!! My thoughts are with all of you.

Stay gold Pony Boy!!!!!

Dear Brian,
Yeah I think so! lol!! I'm always happy to talk to fans. My fans are my friends :D
I never had the opportunity to meet andrew but I've heard a lot of really great things about him. It's very sad to see something like that. I was pretty upset after seeing what happened. Shows how well these cops are trained. haha!
I will and you stay golden 2!! love the outsiders!!!!!

Mike

Back to pets. Dogs are usually an icebreaker, but sometimes............

Sorry, I found this while searching for something else! LOL! My bad.......

Attachments

• Puppy Dog Eyes.jpg
    Puppy Dog Eyes.jpg
    91.5 KB · Views: 47
paris, that is appaling! (but a little funny)

as for you mike, i knew there was something i wanted to ask you, but i dont quite remember it....maybe it should stop snowing so i can actually get out of the house and be productive

Hey tampa! sure am! How's the weather down in florida?

Florida has been cold this year. It got down to 25 in Tampa during the worst of the cold snap a few weeks ago. There are a lot of palm trees in Tampa that got damaged by the cold. Now we are supposed to get more cold tonight and the rest of the week. I feel sorry for people who spent thousands of $$ on a Florida vacation over the last 6 weeks. Because we have had very little beach weather.

It's still beautiful down here of course. :thumbup1:

oh shut up tampa, i dont like you!

any chance you wanna trade? tempted by the snow at all? weve got 3 feet of it on the ground and looking forward to another half a foot on sunday, and it wont stop snowing clear through next week.