• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Hey, whats up? its ya boy, Mike robbins! lol

if i lived in colorado (that is where you live right?) i would volunteer to announce you like they do royalty every time you walk into a room.....

EVERYONE STAND FOR THE REGAL STAIGHT DUKE Mike Robbins! ALL HAIL THE GEYESER!

that is not in the sense to out you but to celebrate your amazingness

Hey Mike you rocked tonight in that latest video. That was one of the best yet and you three were great together. You are going to have to try bottoming soon though. Who knows you may like it some guys do. Anyway many thanks and keep it up.:thumbup1:

Hey Mike you rocked tonight in that latest video. That was one of the best yet and you three were great together. You are going to have to try bottoming soon though. Who knows you may like it some guys do. Anyway many thanks and keep it up.:thumbup1:

He says he doesn't like it, and after that one time we saw him do it it did seem to be true. But he's now calling himself bi (!!!) and he's said he likes sex with a couple of the guys he's been with. So I'm guessing he could learn to love having a dick inside him while being expertly jacked. Imagine his orgasm, prostate buzz plus hot handjob.

Even us tops should have the ultimate bottom scenario at least once mike, and you haven't had it yet dude. When you do I hope David is there with his handy little camera lol.

btw seeing you cum when someone else is jacking your dick is one of the hottest things we get to witness on Broke Straight Boys, not only because of the squirts and splashes but because the expression on your face and the stuff your torso does, especially your abs, when you go into autopilot is terminally sexy man.

btw seeing you cum when someone else is jacking your dick is one of the hottest things we get to witness on Broke Straight Boys, not only because of the squirts and splashes but because the expression on your face and the stuff your torso does, especially your abs, when you go into autopilot is terminally sexy man.
I agree that your cum shot was awesome. You are a miniature Mount Vesuvius and it is a pleasure to see you erupt, either by self manipulation, or in this case the hands of your Broke Straight Boys buddies. Keep up the great work, Mike. You are one sexy mother-fucker.:thumbup:

Yes Mike, You looked great in this one. Your orgasms are a sight to behold. :thumbup1:

Mike, What a great video you guys made. There seemed to be real chemistry among the three of you. I've watched it three times so far and still have a big smile on my face. Can't wait to see the one with you and 'cousin' Mike.

The new video was awesome, Mike :D I really like how you interact with the other boys. Cousin Mikey gives good head huh? lol

There was that part when Cousin Mikey was giving you head and you were kinda just looking over at Austin jacking himself and Mike; Austin "caught" you looking, or should I say staring and he looked away. I don`t know but I like watching that scene :b

Your cumshot is still a-fucking-mazing ;)

And I don`t know if I`m wrong or right but isn`t the one where Cousin Mikey bottoms for you in the one where you`re with Chasen as well?

gay mike, can i just say that you and mike r look like you have so awesome chemistry together? btw, sorry i called you gay mike, i dont know your Broke Straight Boys last name so thats kinda how i know you. so tell us about going to the beach after this shoot, the three of you boys just playing in the sand is awfully sexy for me for some reason!

Mike how did Yami get an autograph?? r u mailing them out to ur fans now..if so i'd like one too..u can fax it to my work sometime when i know ill be the one who will get it :) talk at u later.

if i lived in colorado (that is where you live right?) i would volunteer to announce you like they do royalty every time you walk into a room.....

EVERYONE STAND FOR THE REGAL STAIGHT DUKE Mike Robbins! ALL HAIL THE GEYESER!

that is not in the sense to out you but to celebrate your amazingness

haha hell yeah!!

Hey denny,
Thanks! and idk bout that haha maybe sometime in the future but not anytime soon. you wouldn't wanna push someone to far n make them quit. i'm not ready for it and probably wont be for awhile. but sometime i will break down n let someone get a romp at this tight ass hahahahahhahahha probably not but eh who knows ;)

He says he doesn't like it, and after that one time we saw him do it it did seem to be true. But he's now calling himself bi (!!!) and he's said he likes sex with a couple of the guys he's been with. So I'm guessing he could learn to love having a dick inside him while being expertly jacked. Imagine his orgasm, prostate buzz plus hot handjob.

Even us tops should have the ultimate bottom scenario at least once mike, and you haven't had it yet dude. When you do I hope David is there with his handy little camera lol.

thx slim!!
haha idk y but im always more sensitive when someone else finishes me off haha :D

The new video was awesome, Mike :D I really like how you interact with the other boys. Cousin Mikey gives good head huh? lol

There was that part when Cousin Mikey was giving you head and you were kinda just looking over at Austin jacking himself and Mike; Austin "caught" you looking, or should I say staring and he looked away. I don`t know but I like watching that scene :b

Your cumshot is still a-fucking-mazing ;)

And I don`t know if I`m wrong or right but isn`t the one where Cousin Mikey bottoms for you in the one where you`re with Chasen as well?

why hello there miss yami :)
Omg yes he gives amazing head!! haha! austin and i were both staring quite often thru-out the entire video haha with amazement i guess ;)
Amazing huh? ;) lol
yulp sure is :D haha

Mike

i actually just rewatched that one, it was totally hot! the two mikes need to get together more often!

Mike,

I totally agree with the others. You, Mike and Austin look great together. You seem to be taking to sucking cock. I also LOVE when you cum, not just the amount, but the expression on your face!!! You look amazed!!! How old were you the first time you had a huge shoot, and were you shocked by it??? Your facial reaction almost matches the great cum geyser!!!!