• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Hey Guys, Its Jason !

While that is true remember they were talking about doing a shoot -- business, there are some people I prefer to do business with rather than others. He didn't hint that he would find Denver someone he would like to have sex with off camera. On another point I have a friend that when I met him was Bi, then several years later he was gay and then later he e-mails me and tells me he is getting married. I write back and say "was planning a trip down for a visit how about it:, he said cool I went down and met his bride to be. Then when we were out alone I asked him about his sexual interests in men and how was he and his woman going to deal with this issue, was this going to be a committed monogamous relationship or what. He said they had not discussed that yet. Well we met up a couple of months ago to hang out for a few days in Vegas and had a great time. He told me that he had not been with a man since his marriage and didn't have a desire to. He explained it this way, he wants to make love to a woman but loves fucking men but since his marriage that hasn't be a priority. Needless to say I didn't get any that trip. LOL

Yes Frontier. That did not escape me, however, that was not the point. The point is/was that Jason explained that he wanted to have sex with a person whose company he enjoys for nonsexual reasons, and NOT because he is sexually attracted to Denver. AS he so eloquently puts it, "it's about hearts, not parts."

I for one understand that as I have had sex with guys who did it with me because they were attracted to my personality. Sometimes it cemented our friendship and thus we became what is truly the meaning behind "fuck buddies". Sometimes the guy would find that it was more than he wanted and actually killed the friendship.

what can i say about u ?
hot, talented, amazing, great, Extraordinary potential, i can go all day
youre really good, and i miss u, its been a while since u last been in scene

hi Jason, I just posted to you on the missing in action thread. In short it says thank you for all you have done for so many over the years and also included is a wish for your continued success here for a long time to come. I'm looking forward to your next release. Thank you again.

Hey Jason

I'm still exploring the site and I watched the DC behind the scenes, you're a very interesting guy with a great personality. I think it would fun to have a beer with you. The sidewalk is incredible, I have done brick work in the past so I have an idea of how hard of work it can be, too bad you didn't make a fantasy video for us pervs to drool over watching you working hard all day then showering down. lol Sorry sometimes I have trouble keeping my mind out of the gutter. I've checked out a few of your videos and I very much like what I've seen. You're a very sexy man. Thanks for being so open.

If I ever decide to travel to a Broke Straight Boys event it would only be if Jason and hopefully Denver were there. For some reason this guy really intrigues me. He reminds me of my massage therapist of years ago. Gave a great massage and a great happy ending. An IQ out of this world. We eventually became friends and discussed everything under the sun and heated discussions to say the least. We last met in Vegas a few months ago, my treat, and had a great time. He is now married. Which I thought would never happen, a few pounds heavier, but as much fun as ever. Our agreement was a massage and it was great. We didn't have sex but I really enjoyed cuddeling and seriously we both had a great time. Fantstic Vegas shows, great food and companionship. BTW we are very complicated animals.

Last edited:
Hey Jason! Did you forget about your forumite fans? We still love you and would be grateful to hear from you.

Because of Beth I revisited your scene with Rex and I have to say 3 things stood out in my mind, 1. You're an incredible top and I love how you man handled Rex by throwing him around. 2. Running your fingernails down his back while you fucked him was fucking HOT. 3. I could not take my eyes off your hot ass while you were fucking. Damn buddy you have a sweet bottom and those deep thrusts made your ass look even more delicious.

I hope we get to see you in front of the camera soon.

Hey Jason! Did you forget about your forumite fans? We still love you and would be grateful to hear from you.

Because of Beth I revisited your scene with Rex and I have to say 3 things stood out in my mind, 1. You're an incredible top and I love how you man handled Rex by throwing him around. 2. Running your fingernails down his back while you fucked him was fucking HOT. 3. I could not take my eyes off your hot ass while you were fucking. Damn buddy you have a sweet bottom and those deep thrusts made your ass look even more delicious.

Jeeze, BenBen, you nearly gave me heart failure (due to over excitement). For a few seconds when I saw the thread name I though Jason was back!

But he's not :crying1:

I'm so sorry Grace I was trying to get Jason's attention to see if we could get a response of some kind from him.

I'm so sorry Grace I was trying to get Jason's attention to see if we could get a response of some kind from him.

I hate to say it but I think he's gone. Although there is a slight possibility he's not here because he's busy being involved in the Broke Straight Boys TV thing, but I think that's probably just wishful thinking on my part . *heavy sigh*

Washington DC has always, and continues to remain one of my favorite cities. I had a blast while I was there and enjoyed returning several times since then. Thank you for the compliments on the sidewalk it took a lot of hard work !! I at one point did consider recording some of the work process but unfortunatly the necessary resources simply werent at my disposal at the time.

Its my pleasure to be so open, as I am truly a people person and communication is key! It allows both of us a better opportunity to get to know each other !

If I ever decide to travel to a Broke Straight Boys event it would only be if Jason and hopefully Denver were there. For some reason this guy really intrigues me. He reminds me of my massage therapist of years ago. Gave a great massage and a great happy ending. An IQ out of this world. We eventually became friends and discussed everything under the sun and heated discussions to say the least. We last met in Vegas a few months ago, my treat, and had a great time. He is now married. Which I thought would never happen, a few pounds heavier, but as much fun as ever. Our agreement was a massage and it was great. We didn't have sex but I really enjoyed cuddeling and seriously we both had a great time. Fantstic Vegas shows, great food and companionship. BTW we are very complicated animals.

For years now you have been a loyal and dedicated fan of mine, always offering support and compliments in the most needed of times. I remain hopeful that I will be selected for the Tour again this year and would sincerely look forward to the chance to meet you in person! The events themselves are a blast and your certain to have a great time !

Haha Ive been told I remind a lot of different people of a lot of different things but never a massage therapist lol... which reminds me, I could go for a good rub down! I am glad the two of you were able to maintain a positive mutually beneficial relationship after all this time, he sounds like a great guy !

I wouldnt say that I have or could ever forget about any of my fans and supporters and fellow forumites. I have been incredably busy, both with life and with work. I usually enjoy checking in on the forum regularly but recently my scheudle wouldnt permit. I havent gone anywhere yet Im just lurking in the shaddows trying to stay out of trouble :p

As for the scene with Rex, one of my all time favorite scenes! I remember Blake and I watched it one night when we were in San Diego I believe. Rex was a great guy and the scene was fun to do ! Ive always said I really enjoyed that particular video and Im glad youve enjoyed it as much !

Jeeze, BenBen, you nearly gave me heart failure (due to over excitement). For a few seconds when I saw the thread name I though Jason was back!

But he's not :crying1:

I have been working hard to get back infront of the couch, it has just difficult to coordinate schedules these days. However I havent left and will have a release soon so no worries... Promise :p

I wouldnt say that I have or could ever forget about any of my fans and supporters and fellow forumites. I have been incredably busy, both with life and with work. I usually enjoy checking in on the forum regularly but recently my scheudle wouldnt permit. I havent gone anywhere yet Im just lurking in the shaddows trying to stay out of trouble :p

As for the scene with Rex, one of my all time favorite scenes! I remember Blake and I watched it one night when we were in San Diego I believe. Rex was a great guy and the scene was fun to do ! Ive always said I really enjoyed that particular video and Im glad youve enjoyed it as much !

yes, it was in san diego. it came up in my interview with you and blake.

[h=1]Hey, Its Jason![/h]How are you doing Jason. Did you get to make a new video? If I understand correct, you don't know in advance who's the scene with... For me that is weird, because I only get hard if I fancy someone.

There is the famous Blake Bennet & JASON episode. Were you surprised back then to meet Blake as a sex partner, since you two guys worked together on so many Broke Straight Boys events.

Welcome back. Missed you, but I can't sent you an email. Blake has a Facebook page, do you?

facebook_logo_fan_pages_large.jpg

That scene stands the test of time and is still in the top 10. It's one of the first films I watched after my sabatical.