• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Hey Guys, Its Jason !

I'd just like to have an intellectual conversation with him. I find his views and perspective of various subjects fascinating.

You are so right! AS much as I like Jason, I am not at all attracted to him. So, I too would love to spend a couple of hours, over a leisurely meal and a great conversation, with this wondrous young man.

Jason, I'd never heard the term pansexuality before you mentioned it on BTS...I think it's brilliant!

Pansexulity:
Pansexuality, or omnisexuality,[1] is sexual attraction, sexual desire, romantic love, or emotional attraction toward persons of all gender identities and biological sexes.[2][3] Self-identified pansexuals may refer to themselves as gender-blind, asserting that gender and sex are insignificant or irrelevant in determining whether they will be sexually attracted to others.[4] The Oxford English Dictionary defines pansexuality as, "not limited or inhibited in sexual choice with regards to gender or activity."[5]

The concept of pansexuality deliberately rejects the gender binary, the "notion of two genders and indeed of specific sexual orientations",[6] as pansexual people are open to relationships with people who do not identify as strictly men or women.[7]
I've often thought that folk's who are bisexual are at an advantage, but obviously Jason and his "pansexuality" is even more evolved than bisexuality.

However it is not something that we can "change" ourselves to become, as our sexual orientation is so deeply rooted inside of us. I sincerely believe that as a young child, perhaps prior to age 3 our personality and sexuality traits have already been formed, and to try to change who we are, and what we are is not possible and can cause great frustration and unhappiness if we try to change who we are to please other people, or because we are unhappy with who we are. I believe that we should strive to celebrate exactly the person who we are, and not try to "change".

But I do admire people who are pansexual and can form sexual relationships with both sexes, as they have so many more opportunities to form loving and sexual relationships in life.

I've often thought that folk's who are bisexual are at an advantage, but obviously Jason and his "pansexuality" is even more evolved than bisexuality.

However it is not something that we can "change" ourselves to become, as our sexual orientation is so deeply rooted inside of us. I sincerely believe that as a young child, perhaps prior to age 3 our personality and sexuality traits have already been formed, and to try to change who we are, and what we are is not possible and can cause great frustration and unhappiness if we try to change who we are to please other people, or because we are unhappy with who we are. I believe that we should strive to celebrate exactly the person who we are, and not try to "change".

But I do admire people who are pansexual and can form sexual relationships with both sexes, as they have so many more opportunities to form loving and sexual relationships in life.

I've been thinking a lot about pansexuality ever since I heard Jason mention it and I checked out the definition (I really love that there is always new things to learn in life) Initially, I had a bit of trouble differentiating it from bisexuality, but I think I've figured it out now. You're right, Mike, we are what we are, and I'm okay with that, but it intrigues me to wonder how different the world might be if we were all pansexual...I think Jason and other pansexuals might be the lucky ones...

Hi Jason, I've just seen your latest vid with Kodi in the pool. My dude, you look so fucking hot in 1088 HD or whatever they call it, it took years off you lol. I won't go on too much about the film as I've commented on Kru's thread but I guess you thoroughly enjoyed it, I know I did. You've got it all man, looks, passion, pansexuality, personality, cuteness, education and heart. I love you xxx

I've been thinking a lot about pansexuality ever since I heard Jason mention it and I checked out the definition (I really love that there is always new things to learn in life) Initially, I had a bit of trouble differentiating it from bisexuality, but I think I've figured it out now. You're right, Mike, we are what we are, and I'm okay with that, but it intrigues me to wonder how different the world might be if we were all pansexual...I think Jason and other pansexuals might be the lucky ones...
No question that you are right Grace. They are truly the lucky ones. And thanks to Jason for making us aware of his non-judgmental and open approach to his sexuality.

No question that you are right Grace. They are truly the lucky ones. And thanks to Jason for making us aware of his non-judgmental and open approach to his sexuality.

Pansexuality. Mike, where would that fit in on that scale you mentioned? And since there are only two genders, who exactly would pansexuals not be interested in sexually? Miss Deidra's statement about labeling people makes more sense to me.

Last edited:
Pansexuality. Mike, where would that fit in on that scale you mentioned? And since there are only two genders, who exactly would pansexuals not be interested in sexually? Miss Deidra's statement about labeling people makes more sense to me.
"Pansexuality" is actually a term that I was not familiar with until Jason used it to describe his only sexuality. On the Kinsey scale I always have been and will be a "6", Exclusively homosexual.

According to Jason, "Bisexuality refers to an attraction to genders as where pansexual refers to an attraction to people irrespective of gender. Like ive always said its hearts not parts."
I try not to be judgmental of how people define themselves, so if the term "pansexual" works for Jason, then it works for me too. :tongue_smilie:

Hi Robb, I think pansexul folk are simply attracted to a person, so, rather than state 'I'm attracted to that man...or woman' they might say and feel 'I'm attracted to that person' they don't see gender just the entire package. Although we tend to think in terms of male and female only, there are a lot of people that don't actually fit into either category. I'm not entirely sure if that's correct because I'm still wrapping my mind around the concept. We might need Jason to explain it a bit more for us.

And you're absolutely right...Miss D's non labeling motto is one of the best!

Mike and Grace, thank you very much for responding, but you both seem as confused as I am. I'm not being judgmental at all, but just trying to understand the difference between bisexual and pansexual in my own simple way. I can only see the same definition for both, but using different wording. Perhaps it's the concept in his mind of not even recognizing gender when he's attracted to someone, but gender is still present whether it is a male or female. Oh well, you're right, Mike. If it works for our dear sweet Jason, then it works for me too. I don't think I'm pansexual, though. I think I would know if I were. I just hope they don't add another word for "gay".

Mike and Grace, thank you very much for responding, but you both seem as confused as I am. I'm not being judgmental at all, but just trying to understand the difference between bisexual and pansexual in my own simple way. I can only see the same definition for both, but using different wording. Perhaps it's the concept in his mind of not even recognizing gender when he's attracted to someone, but gender is still present whether it is a male or female. Oh well, you're right, Mike. If it works for our dear sweet Jason, then it works for me too. I don't think I'm pansexual, though. I think I would know if I were. I just hope they don't add another word for "gay".

Heeelp, Jaaaason....we need clarification

(not judging, just trying to learn)

Seems to me that the term "pansexual" is not based on gender preference at all, and differs from bisexuality. A bisexual is attracted to persons of both genders, whereas a pansexual person is more attracted to the act of sex, regardless of gender. Make sense?

Pansexuality and Bisexulaity although very similar in some ways (primarily sexual) are completly different. Bisexuality refers to an attraction to genders as where pansexual refers to an attraction to people irrespective of gender. Like ive always said its hearts not parts. I would venture to say its possibile that pansexuality is either an evolved version of bisexuality or a close relative. But they are very different indeed!

The sex is just an expanded benefit. Its about people, irrespective of gender and irrelevant of sex.

Pansexuality and Bisexulaity although very similar in some ways (primarily sexual) are completly different. Bisexuality refers to an attraction to genders as where pansexual refers to an attraction to people irrespective of gender. Like ive always said its hearts not parts. I would venture to say its possibile that pansexuality is either an evolved version of bisexuality or a close relative. But they are very different indeed!

The sex is just an expanded benefit. Its about people, irrespective of gender and irrelevant of sex.

Jason, you should have been a doctor......I can't understand them either. You are probably the only pansexual that I will ever meet and I'm satisfied to accept your explanation at face value only because I love you. If I am ever asked, "Are you a pansexual?", I can say "No, but I met one once" and I will think lovingly of you. Thanks for being so patient with me, Doc. lol

I'm going to take a stab at this and say a pansexual would be an individual who would want to have physical intimacy with a person for attractions that transcend the physical.

You are so right! AS much as I like Jason, I am not at all attracted to him. So, I too would love to spend a couple of hours, over a leisurely meal and a great conversation, with this wondrous young man.

Well I didn't mean that he's hot I was just trying for once to crawl out of the gutter. LOL

Heeelp, Jaaaason....we need clarification

(not judging, just trying to learn)

Jason did clarify, in the BTS footage of the NYC Pride event. At one point Jason is asked, from the models he has come to know, who would he like to do an episode with, and have sex with. Without hesitation, he responded, " Denver Grand" Jason went on to explain that he has a good friendship with, someone he enjoys being around, and Denver is someone he would like to work with. So what he is saying, is what his definition of pansexual implies, having sex with someone simply because you enjoy being around them and enjoy their personality. check out the interview. He explains it much better, lol.

Jason did clarify, in the BTS footage of the NYC Pride event. At one point Jason is asked, from the models he has come to know, who would he like to do an episode with, and have sex with. Without hesitation, he responded, " Denver Grand" Jason went on to explain that he has a good friendship with, someone he enjoys being around, and Denver is someone he would like to work with. So what he is saying, is what his definition of pansexual implies, having sex with someone simply because you enjoy being around them and enjoy their personality. check out the interview. He explains it much better, lol.

While that is true remember they were talking about doing a shoot -- business, there are some people I prefer to do business with rather than others. He didn't hint that he would find Denver someone he would like to have sex with off camera. On another point I have a friend that when I met him was Bi, then several years later he was gay and then later he e-mails me and tells me he is getting married. I write back and say "was planning a trip down for a visit how about it:, he said cool I went down and met his bride to be. Then when we were out alone I asked him about his sexual interests in men and how was he and his woman going to deal with this issue, was this going to be a committed monogamous relationship or what. He said they had not discussed that yet. Well we met up a couple of months ago to hang out for a few days in Vegas and had a great time. He told me that he had not been with a man since his marriage and didn't have a desire to. He explained it this way, he wants to make love to a woman but loves fucking men but since his marriage that hasn't be a priority. Needless to say I didn't get any that trip. LOL

I don't think the word pansexual exists in the Oxford dictionary. Maybe it's a Jason word - which I shall adopt because I love Jason. xxxxswoonxxxx

Think again

I don't think the word pansexual exists in the Oxford dictionary. Maybe it's a Jason word - which I shall adopt because I love Jason. xxxxswoonxxxx

Pansexuality, or omnisexuality,[SUP][1][/SUP] is sexual attraction, sexual desire, romantic love, or emotional attraction toward persons of all gender identities and biological sexes.[SUP][2][/SUP][SUP][3][/SUP] Self-identified pansexuals may refer to themselves as gender-blind, asserting that gender and sex are insignificant or irrelevant in determining whether they will be sexually attracted to others.[SUP][4][/SUP] The Oxford English Dictionary defines pansexuality as, "not limited or inhibited in sexual choice with regards to gender or activity."[SUP][5][/SUP]

The concept of pansexuality deliberately rejects the gender binary, the "notion of two genders and indeed of specific sexual orientations",[SUP][6][/SUP] as pansexual people are open to relationships with people who do not identify as strictly men or women.[SUP][7][/SUP]

source: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pansexuality

The term pansexual can take on a variety of different meanings depending on which social group the term is being used in, but it is generally defined as someone who is attracted to other people regardless of their gender or sexual orientation. The word pansexual is used as an inclusive term as opposed to bisexual, as bisexuality only refers to people liking both men and women, and does not including a wider variety of gender neutral or gender fluid terminology

Occasionally, pansexuality is defined as a person who displays their sexuality in many different ways, or as someone who is open to a variety of sexual activities, although both of these definitions have become rare

Its a sexual orientation characterized by the potential for aesthetic attraction, romantic love and/or sexual desire for people, regardless of their gender identity or biological sex.