• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Hey Guys, Its Jason !

Now Jason is someone I really would like a relationship with.
i met jason this past weekend in long beach. i think the line for people who would want a relationship with jason has formed behind you and you are not first in line. that line is behind me and i am not at the front of the line.
good taste!

i met jason this past weekend in long beach. i think the line for people who would want a relationship with jason has formed behind you and you are not first in line. that line is behind me and i am not at the front of the line.
good taste!

He will probably in his 60's before I get to the front of that line. So another1, is he as cool in person as he is here on the forum and on camera? He sure flips my switch.

Love that Jason!

While I have never had the incomparable pleasure of meeting our adorable and beautiful Jason in person, I feel as if I have known him a big part of his professional life. Not that I wouldn't simply "creme in my pants", would I have the great honor to seeing him in the "FLESH"! Jason seems to be so very real as a performer and likewise in his many candid postings on the forum.

My personal perspective, when viewing the sweetie that Jason represents, is he is doing all he can do just to please me! What more can anyone ask of another? Jason is such a delight to behold, even if it is just with one's eyes, I simply love our Jason and always wish him the very best, where ever he may go or do! What I would give to trade places, even if just once in a lifetime, with one of his partners? No telling, but just the fact of being with his silky smooth presence and perhaps partaking in some of his creamy pearlescent essence would be a totally unforgettable experience I would always cherish! I would leave on "Cloud 9" floating out the room with a telltale hint on my upper lip of what just took place with a poster stating GOT MILK?

Sincerely enamored,:drool:

Stimpy

PS: I am hoping this isn't "creeping anyone out, especially NOT Jason"!

Hey Stimpy,
I thought you provided a fun scenario of you fantacy. I for one am not "creeped out". I found it to both cute and tasteful.

BTW are you the new writer for the videos? The new word pictures seem to have similarities to your writing style.
Best wishes.

Yes Lovelumps ain't it funny that the best anti-aging-wrinkle cream for a girl, can be found in something as a grapefruit... and a testicle.

Last edited:
He will probably in his 60's before I get to the front of that line. So another1, is he as cool in person as he is here on the forum and on camera? He sure flips my switch.
in a word, yes! he is cooler in person than he is on the forum or on camera.
while i blake and denver have qualities and personalities that make them fun to met, jason is jason.
if he comes to a town near you meeting him and the others will be worth the trip.

While I have never had the incomparable pleasure of meeting our adorable and beautiful Jason in person, I feel as if I have known him a big part of his professional life. Not that I wouldn't simply "creme in my pants", would I have the great honor to seeing him in the "FLESH"! Jason seems to be so very real as a performer and likewise in his many candid postings on the forum.

My personal perspective, when viewing the sweetie that Jason represents, is he is doing all he can do just to please me! What more can anyone ask of another? Jason is such a delight to behold, even if it is just with one's eyes, I simply love our Jason and always wish him the very best, where ever he may go or do! What I would give to trade places, even if just once in a lifetime, with one of his partners? No telling, but just the fact of being with his silky smooth presence and perhaps partaking in some of his creamy pearlescent essence would be a totally unforgettable experience I would always cherish! I would leave on "Cloud 9" floating out the room with a telltale hint on my upper lip of what just took place with a poster stating GOT MILK?

Sincerely enamored,:drool:

Stimpy

You used to say that about me.. :angel:

Surprised and Disappointed...

Can you say ahhhh Stimpy?

Dear rrhill,

In the "Old West", cowpokes used to make fun of those green young boys that weren't man enough to hold their liquor. Since those times "Out West on the Cattle Trail" are long gone, I am a bit "Surprised and Disappointed" by your total lack of faith in me and your insinuation that any load directly in the mouth would somehow be more than I could handle?:swallow:

Oh Robert, tell me it isn't so? I beg of you, Robert!:crying2: It is not as if I am exactly new around here! Why Oh Why must it always end this way? I've been dumped :takeadump: before and by better men than you!:hippy:

Isn't this always the way the love stories end out in the "Old West"!

Sure as shooting,

Stimpy

My dearest Stimpy,

Your cowboy story reads as BrokeBack Mountain part II; including the sad melancholic ending...

If only I'd known before, a bukakke surprise birthday party with fried Bologna samiches could have been organized...

Some say I am Coy and Bashful...

Hey Stimpy,
I thought you provided a fun scenario of you fantacy. I for one am not "creeped out". I found it to both cute and tasteful.

BTW are you the new writer for the videos? The new word pictures seem to have similarities to your writing style.
Best wishes.

Dear cum2me01,

Please tell me exactly what part of my fantasy with the lovely JASON did you find to only be "cute and tasteful". I mean is there any part of JASON that ISN'T "cute and tasteful"? Just trying to figure you out!:sign0020:

BTW :thankyou::thankyou::thankyou: for asking..."are you the new writer for the videos? The new word pictures seem to have similarities to your writing style." I AM TRULY FLATTERED BY YOUR QUERY? Please excuse me for appearing to be "coy" in my response! Please refer to identifying pictures below as to the "fishy meaning of coy".

In closing my answer to your question must sadly be "NO" but Thanks again for the kind thought anyway!

You are more than welcome to flatter me again!

Sincerely "ACCEPTING ALL OFFERS!"

Stimpy

Attachments

• coy 1.jpg
    coy 1.jpg
    7.8 KB · Views: 89
  • coy 2.jpg
    coy 2.jpg
    8.5 KB · Views: 89
  • coy 3.jpg
    coy 3.jpg
    9.7 KB · Views: 90
This message just recently came over the wireless...

Sincerely enamored,

Stimpy

You used to say that about me. angel

Dearest "Angel" Joninliverton,

Do we have the beginnings of some trans-atlantic domestic-dispute in the offing? :titanic: In my mind that ship has already SAILED, that is SAILED TO THE BOTTOM OF THE ATLANTIC. And I thought you couldn't swim! :shark:

Isn't it about time to man the lifeboats?:g060: No, for now I'll wait and catch the Movie:movie: and GO FIRST CLASS!

Blub, Blub, Blubbbbbbb,

Stimpy

Stimpy,

You are correct that Jason is cute. I also believe that his 'creamy pearlescent essence' would be quite tasty. Feel free to diagree, but I don't think you will. hahaha lol.

Lets give Jason a hand!

Stimpy,

You are correct that Jason is cute. I also believe that his 'creamy pearlescent essence' would be quite tasty. Feel free to diagree, but I don't think you will. hahaha lol.

Dear cum2me01,

I guess you have already figured me out by now! Knowing who the source was, HELL NO I don't disagree! You think I am nuts? Bring me a tablespoon to better capture it all. As Jason is "One Healthy Tasty Treat", what other choice would remain for his Glorious and Nutritious Creamy Load? I always say "Don't Hold the Mayo:cumshot::swallow:! It will only slip through your fingers!":sign0020::nana:

Thanks for thinking of me!

Sincerely,

Stimpy

Hey Jason,
You have become one of my top performers on this site. No matter what you do, you do it with style, masculinity, and naturally. You have my vote. your totally hot.

Jason, I'd never heard the term pansexuality before you mentioned it on BTS...I think it's brilliant!

Pansexulity:
Pansexuality, or omnisexuality,[1] is sexual attraction, sexual desire, romantic love, or emotional attraction toward persons of all gender identities and biological sexes.[2][3] Self-identified pansexuals may refer to themselves as gender-blind, asserting that gender and sex are insignificant or irrelevant in determining whether they will be sexually attracted to others.[4] The Oxford English Dictionary defines pansexuality as, "not limited or inhibited in sexual choice with regards to gender or activity."[5]

The concept of pansexuality deliberately rejects the gender binary, the "notion of two genders and indeed of specific sexual orientations",[6] as pansexual people are open to relationships with people who do not identify as strictly men or women.[7]

Jason, I'd never heard the term pansexuality before you mentioned it on BTS...I think it's brilliant!

Pansexulity:
Pansexuality, or omnisexuality,[1] is sexual attraction, sexual desire, romantic love, or emotional attraction toward persons of all gender identities and biological sexes.[2][3] Self-identified pansexuals may refer to themselves as gender-blind, asserting that gender and sex are insignificant or irrelevant in determining whether they will be sexually attracted to others.[4] The Oxford English Dictionary defines pansexuality as, "not limited or inhibited in sexual choice with regards to gender or activity."[5]

The concept of pansexuality deliberately rejects the gender binary, the "notion of two genders and indeed of specific sexual orientations",[6] as pansexual people are open to relationships with people who do not identify as strictly men or women.[7]

Wow Grace, thanks for that little lesson! You rock!

I'd just like to have an intellectual conversation with him. I find his views and perspective of various subjects fascinating.

I'd just like to have an intellectual conversation with him. I find his views and perspective of various subjects fascinating.

Right, I suspect there's a lot of fascinating layers underneath that flawless exterior...not like an onion, more like a really exotic parfait...