• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Hey Guys, Its Jason !

BSB Jason

BSB Model
BSB Model
Reaction score
So recently I decided to create a page on the forum in order to communicate better with all the fans and viewrs of Broke Straight Boys For a long time now, I have been reading the comments but was always unable to reply or say something myself. It didnt seem fair that in situations where I was being addressed or asked a question you wernt able to get a direct answer... from the source.
:par13:
Its my pleasure to entertain any comments or suggestions that you may have persoonally. After all... without you this wouldnt be possibile. And this is the season of giving back. Please feel free to add me on here or on Facebook as well. I hope to hear from you all and look forward to it!

Please have a safe and happy holiday!

Jason Matthews :) :par50:

Dearest Jason,
As one of your biggest fans, I'm delighted to hear you will be communicating with us through the forum!! You are the ideal Broke Straight Boys! You're not only ideal physically (HOT!), but emotionally as well! You come across as a true gentleman! I have loved all your scenes since you started! You've never disappointed me! I hope you had a happy Christmas and are resting these days, because you've got to get back to making those sizzling hot scenes! Can't wait to see you on my computer screen again!!!:smiley-love001:

Welcome to the forum Jason!

Love your personality, your body and looks, and your great attitude! Hope you have a safe holiday. And, thanks for all your good work here on Broke Straight Boys

Jason!

It's so nice to know that you are joining us in here. Welcome! You were missed very much here while you were away. I was so pleased to see that you had come back to us. And of course I'm even happier that you have decided to join the forum.

:welcome:

Welcome Jason, hope you will feel at home soon on this forum. Like you (and your video's) a lot.

Hey there,
Nice to hear from you...I mean besides the moaning and panting you have done for us thus far...yummy! I hope you will enjoy talking on the forum as much as you enjoy fucking; no screw that...fucking is more fun!

Welcome Jason,
I'm new to the forum, I don't feel I have the right to welcome new formites, but I will and I did! I friended you on facebook.
Hope to see/hear from you soon!
Cols

You absolutely have the right to welcome new forumites Colsbear. Even if you joined only an hour before someone else, you have the right to welcome anyone you like. lol Making this a friendly and welcoming place is what draws more people in. :biggrin:

Welcome, Jason, truly the whole package if ever there be. Thanks for joining us here in English class!

Looking forward to 2012 seeing you on Broke Straight Boys

Dear Jason,

After all is said and done, I would like to reiterate :welcome: back to the Broke Straight Boys party!:par50:

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

GLAD TO HAVE YOU HOME FOR THE TIME BEING! YOU ARE SUCH A PLEASURE TO WATCH AND I AM EXCITED EACH TIME YOU SPEND SOME "QUALITY TIME" HERE ON Broke Straight Boys!
KEEP UP THE
GOOD WORK!

Sincerely,

Stimpy

i am thinking that jason has computer or internet problems or other bills, besides internet connection cost.
the cure for that would be more scenes with jason.
if the cost of reading comments from jason is to see more scene with him in them, then i say it would be worth the price.
from our keystrokes to clay's eyes!

i am thinking that jason has computer or internet problems or other bills, besides internet connection cost.
the cure for that would be more scenes with jason.
if the cost of reading comments from jason is to see more scene with him in them, then i say it would be worth the price.
from our keystrokes to clay's eyes!

i thought it might be something like that.
welcome back to the forum.

Dear Tequila69,

Im so glad to hear such great things! I hope to keep doing what you love to see but honestly I dont know how. Im just me both on and off camera. So im glad you appreciate me for me. Unfortunatly there is no rest for the wicked and life keeps me busy. But im doing my best to maintain consistant quality and as long as you continue to enjoy my work I will continue to entertain you as best as possibile ! I hope all is going great for you as well. Pleas keep in touch!

jason

Dear Tampa,
Thanks so much for your continued loyalty to my career. If it wernt for the fans I wouldnt be here and certainly not on the forum lol. And frankly its good to be back and im very fortunate to be here as I believe most the old models moved on to other sites and many have prospered with their new careers. I enjoy working with the Broke Straight Boys Team and appreiate the entire fan base as much as they appreciate me ! I hope to stick around for a bit !!

Jason

Hey there,
Nice to hear from you...I mean besides the moaning and panting you have done for us thus far...yummy! I hope you will enjoy talking on the forum as much as you enjoy fucking; no screw that...fucking is more fun!

Dear Beth,

I also hope to enjoy the forum. I have actually been reading posts for quite sometime now. I usually like to get a feel for how you all enjoyed or hated my work. Thankfully most of you all enjoy it lol... but as long as you keep the topics interesting ill keep the conversation exciting

Jason

Welcome Jason,
I'm new to the forum, I don't feel I have the right to welcome new formites, but I will and I did! I friended you on facebook.
Hope to see/hear from you soon!
Cols

Dear Colsbear,

As a member this is as much your forum as it is anyone elses. You are always welcome to speak freely and express what ever is on your mind regardless of your membership length, that makes you opinion no less important !

Jason

You absolutely have the right to welcome new forumites Colsbear. Even if you joined only an hour before someone else, you have the right to welcome anyone you like. lol Making this a friendly and welcoming place is what draws more people in. :biggrin:

I agree ENTIRELY !!

Jason