• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Congratulations to BR6205 on 100,000 posts

BrokeStraightBoys

BSB Owner
Reaction score
Wow thanks BR for being the record holder for the biggest contributor to our message board. I feel like I should send you a Broke Straight Boys or something. :ROFLMAO:

Also a big thanks to everyone that contributes to our message board. The message board helps us understand what you like and what you don't and it is also a great place to chat and make more friends. As for me it is very important to me to communicate with the members of this site. I will never be happy with Broke Straight Boys I constantly want to make it better. The members really help that post here so a big thank you to each and every one of you and of course thank you BR for all your posts. For those of you that don't post we all wish you would. The more people on here the better the board becomes. Cheers to everyone and thanks for being part of Broke Straight Boys

Cheers,
Mark

Thank you your encouragement along with KG's kept me going especially during low points. My sole aim in my picture posts is to provide enjoyment to others I have also tempered my verbal remarks to remain positive and to avoid controversy.

Damn BR, that's a crazy amount of typing and picture curation 🤣

CONGRATS - WAY TO GO - I ALWAYS LOVE YOUR POSTS!! THANK YOU