• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Hey Guys, Its Jason !

Thanks!

Thanks for the reply, Jason! All is going great for me now that I've heard from you! Honestly, I'm so excited! I'm going to copy your message and keep it forever! My first real message from a Broke Straight Boys model! :smile:

Dear Tampa,
Thanks so much for your continued loyalty to my career. If it wernt for the fans I wouldnt be here and certainly not on the forum lol. And frankly its good to be back and im very fortunate to be here as I believe most the old models moved on to other sites and many have prospered with their new careers. I enjoy working with the Broke Straight Boys Team and appreciate the entire fan base as much as they appreciate me ! I hope to stick around for a bit !!

Jason

Dear Jason,

You make it very easy to be a loyal fan. The fact that you were able to return to us after your unfortunate absence is a cause for celebration for many of us. While we are very fortunate to have some amazing models and fellow human beings on the newer site, there was a bit of nostalgia for some of the past models also.

You are a throwback to the past for many of us who have been with the site for a while. You singlehandedly provided some continuity from one era to the next in the progression of the site. You were considered up there with the past favorites for many of us because of your warm personality, your amazing smile and your skill onscreen. And you are still popular now, not the least of which because you are always trying to please your fans with the quality of your work.

Most people who know me in here know that I really respect a good work ethic in whatever endevour someone is attempting. I have as much respect for a hard working janitor as I do for the top notch hardworking and fair president of a company whose office the janitor cleans. There's value and dignity in both of those jobs. If a job is worth doing, it's worth doing right. haha

As far as adult entertainment goes...not every scene with even the best and most experienced of models is going to work and be a big hit. But as long as you can tell that those very models show up on set with a good attitude and are trying their best to put on a good show for the fans and paying members...that counts for a whole lot. And you Jason are definitely in that category. :wink:

Happy to see you on the forum, I don't really post much but i had to since you were on. Much love and hope to see more of you.

adoring fan

Dear Jason,

You make it very easy to be a loyal fan. The fact that you were able to return to us after your unfortunate absence is a cause for celebration for many of us. While we are very fortunate to have some amazing models and fellow human beings on the newer site, there was a bit of nostalgia for some of the past models also.

You are a throwback to the past for many of us who have been with the site for a while. You singlehandedly provided some continuity from one era to the next in the progression of the site. You were considered up there with the past favorites for many of us because of your warm personality, your amazing smile and your skill onscreen. And you are still popular now, not the least of which because you are always trying to please your fans with the quality of your work.

Most people who know me in here know that I really respect a good work ethic in whatever endevour someone is attempting. I have as much respect for a hard working janitor as I do for the top notch hardworking and fair president of a company whose office the janitor cleans. There's value and dignity in both of those jobs. If a job is worth doing, it's worth doing right. haha

As far as adult entertainment goes...not every scene with even the best and most experienced of models is going to work and be a big hit. But as long as you can tell that those very models show up on set with a good attitude and are trying their best to put on a good show for the fans and paying members...that counts for a whole lot. And you Jason are definitely in that category. :wink:

Hi Jason,

Tampa says it all in his post that I respectively quote. I have just rejoined Broke Straight Boys after 14 or so months away and I'm loving the "Jason Matthews Show". You bring humour, sexiness, experience, lust, personality and a good lot more adjectives I can't think of this morning. I've just watched your 3 latests duos on here and I'm worn out. :blushing: I love your versatility and your cock sucking and cum eating skills. Get your goddamn American ass over to the UK.
:iwantitnow:

:angel: citing up ahead!

Hi Jason,

Tampa says it all in his post that I respectively quote. I have just rejoined Broke Straight Boys after 14 or so months away and I'm loving the "Jason Matthews Show". You bring humour, sexiness, experience, lust, personality and a good lot more adjectives I can't think of this morning. I've just watched your 3 latests duos on here and I'm worn out. :blushing: I love your versatility and your cock sucking and cum eating skills. Get your goddamn American ass over to the UK.
:iwantitnow:

Dear joninliverton,

Aren't we the lucky ones! Having Jason return to the flock as a Broke Straight Boys model once again is like having your eye-candy and eating it too. But yes our sweet and beautiful Jason :angel: has been known to dabble on occasion in cum eating skills. I would gladly offer my services to Jason should he want to free himself of a few loads sending them my way. What a blessed event it would be for me! I sit her opening myself up :yawn: to the possibilities of this special moment with Jason.

Jason's body is sooooooooooooooooo beautiful to admire from the distance. I cannot imagine coming into direct contact with his silky smooth skin and how thrilling that would be just to touch Jason for real in his living, breathing flesh after all this time. He is such a treasure to behold with an equally funloving personality to go along with it!

Enjoy the view, Jon! Just remember not to feed the animals!

Sincerely,

Stimpy

Dear joninliverton,

Enjoy the view, Jon! Just remember not to feed the animals!

Sincerely,

Stimpy

Stimpy, I'm also a cum lover and love to get a load over my face and in my mouth. I was with a guy I picked up from Grindr 3 weeks ago, went to his place - was student halls of residence. I asked for a facial and just as he was about to cum he mentioned he had not jerked off for 3 days. But it was too late, he had already filled my mouth, throat and stomach up. Ab fab. x

Stimpy, I'm also a cum lover and love to get a load over my face and in my mouth. I was with a guy I picked up from Grindr 3 weeks ago, went to his place - was student halls of residence. I asked for a facial and just as he was about to cum he mentioned he had not jerked off for 3 days. But it was too late, he had already filled my mouth, throat and stomach up. Ab fab. x
You're only young once Jon, and your brief tale of swallowing a 3 day load of college kid cum, right in his dorm room is highly erotic to me. :drool:

You're only young once Jon, and your brief tale of swallowing a 3 day load of college kid cum, right in his dorm room is highly erotic to me. :drool:

Mike my friend. I no longer have the time to write mega length stories of how it happened, so I have to shorten them a lot. I'm not sure if you are aware of Grindr but it's a mobile phone App that get's guys together. It's origin is California so you should know about it and since I became a member I've had a few meetings with guys, such as the story I mentioned in my last post.

So I messaged him on the Sat night, he replied the same night stating lets get together. I messaged back saying I couldnt make it for 24hrs and during that period many sexual cyber type messages went to and fro. By the time we met we knew exactly what we were into and what we wanted - well apart from his full sack. The rest is history - but very tasty history.

"The rest is history - but very tasty history"

Do you mean salty, asparagus, bitter, creamy, sweet...

===
More sex and grapefruit to keep you young?

Scientists have shown that feeding a simple polyamine called spermidine to worms, fruit flies and yeast significantly prolongs their lifespan. In addition, adding spermidine to the diet of mice decreased molecular markers of ageing, and when human immune cells were cultured in a medium containing spermidine, they also lived for longer.

Spermidine - a simple linear molecule found in large quantities in human sperm and grapefruit - is known to be necessary for cell growth and maturation, and as cells age their level of spermidine is know to fall. Now, Frank Madeo from the University of Graz in Austria and his colleagues have shown that simply feeding certain organisms and cells with the molecule significantly increases their lifespan.

(...)spermidine showed a strong reduction in the amount of protein damage associated with ageing."
read full article at: http://www.rsc.org/chemistryworld/News/2009/October/04100901.asp

Mike my friend. I no longer have the time to write mega length stories of how it happened, so I have to shorten them a lot. I'm not sure if you are aware of Grindr but it's a mobile phone App that get's guys together. It's origin is California so you should know about it and since I became a member I've had a few meetings with guys, such as the story I mentioned in my last post.

So I messaged him on the Sat night, he replied the same night stating lets get together. I messaged back saying I couldnt make it for 24hrs and during that period many sexual cyber type messages went to and fro. By the time we met we knew exactly what we were into and what we wanted - well apart from his full sack. The rest is history - but very tasty history.

That Grindr app is pretty cool Jon. Thanks for sharing your story! :001_smile: I investigated Grindr and found this link for those who are unfamiliar with it.

http://www.vanityfair.com/culture/features/2011/05/grindr-201105

I've heard of another app galled Gaydar that did a very similar thing also. I don't know if it is still around.

That Grindr app is pretty cool Jon. Thanks for sharing your story! :001_smile: I investigated Grindr and found this link for those who are unfamiliar with it.

http://www.vanityfair.com/culture/features/2011/05/grindr-201105

I've heard of another app galled Gaydar that did a very similar thing also. I don't know if it is still around.

That's a good article Tampa. The distance accuracy can be a bit dodgy though and depends on your internet connection. Sometimes the accuracy on my Iphone is down to 35 feet and other times like 4 miles. There was an article on another UK show a while back that gave the impression that you could home onto a guy like a cruise missile - no way Jose.

The Gaydar app is from the UK and mostly Worldwide (apart from the USA) gay social and meeting site Gaydar. It's been going for years but the app not so long. It's similar to Grindr but it brings up your Gaydar website account.

And a little joke to end this.

What's the lesbian version of Grindr called ?

Munchr

:smiley-sex022:

Cum and Get It...

Dear Dear Jon,

I only wished I were in your place at the time. Three days of buildup, without making any attempt to depressurize, can really do the trick when it cums to facials and fillups!

What better way is there to know, beyond the shadow of a doubt, you are alive and covered with millions-upon-millions of little swimmers revitalizing your face or heading straight to the old furnace below. While your story was short-n-sweet and perhaps even a little salty going down, your story telling may be relating a gay encounter, but it sure went straight to my libido! Your verbal picture spoke at least a thousand words! :thankyou: soooo much! :wtf:, I am certainly feeling spent too! :anyone: else needing to share something "equally personal and finger-licking good, feel free to do so anytime"!

Jon, your stories are always :welcome9:'d by this perpetually randy crew on Broke Straight Boys's forum! Always know that you are at home with us now and your written contributions are a real delight to all the senses!

Sincerely appreciative,

Stimpy

Dear Dear Jon,

I only wished I were in your place at the time. Three days of buildup, without making any attempt to depressurize, can really do the trick when it cums to facials and fillups!

What better way is there to know, beyond the shadow of a doubt, you are alive and covered with millions-upon-millions of little swimmers revitalizing your face or heading straight to the old furnace below. While your story was short-n-sweet and perhaps even a little salty going down, your story telling may be relating a gay encounter, but it sure went straight to my libido! Your verbal picture spoke at least a thousand words! :thankyou: soooo much! :wtf:, I am certainly feeling spent too! :anyone: else needing to share something "equally personal and finger-licking good, feel free to do so anytime"!

Jon, your stories are always :welcome9:'d by this perpetually randy crew on Broke Straight Boys's forum! Always know that you are at home with us now and your written contributions are a real delight to all the senses!

Sincerely appreciative,

Stimpy

That's cool Stimpy. As I said I don't have much time to write the large articles like a lot of members - work keeps me real busy. I'm not a slut, I'm just a horny 25 year old who works very hard and when he can get it, plays hard too.

Thanks Jason for all the wonderful shows. You have such a great personality and it look like u are really into the sex scenes. You are very good looking and so well built. Thank you for all the great time we have together and hope to see many more shoots with that magnificent body. I think u are the best on Broke Straight Boys Don't ever leave.
Sanbar22

Jason is a hottie. We're lucky to have him with us in here, for sure.

Welcome to the forum Sanbar! :biggrin:

Thanks Jason for all the wonderful shows. You have such a great personality and it look like u are really into the sex scenes. You are very good looking and so well built. Thank you for all the great time we have together and hope to see many more shoots with that magnificent body. I think u are the best on Broke Straight Boys Don't ever leave.
Sanbar22

Welcome to the forum, Sanbar22. I see that you have caught a severe case of the Jason Matthews Syndrome. It is very contagious but not fatal and there is no known cure. It apparently affects mainly the penis, but feels oh so good. I like your taste in men.

very interesting...

"The rest is history - but very tasty history"

Do you mean salty, asparagus, bitter, creamy, sweet...

===
More sex and grapefruit to keep you young?

Scientists have shown that feeding a simple polyamine called spermidine to worms, fruit flies and yeast significantly prolongs their lifespan. In addition, adding spermidine to the diet of mice decreased molecular markers of ageing, and when human immune cells were cultured in a medium containing spermidine, they also lived for longer.

Spermidine - a simple linear molecule found in large quantities in human sperm and grapefruit - is known to be necessary for cell growth and maturation, and as cells age their level of spermidine is know to fall. Now, Frank Madeo from the University of Graz in Austria and his colleagues have shown that simply feeding certain organisms and cells with the molecule significantly increases their lifespan.

(...)spermidine showed a strong reduction in the amount of protein damage associated with ageing."
read full article at: http://www.rsc.org/chemistryworld/News/2009/October/04100901.asp

I guess I'm going to add more sperm to my diet as well as grapefruit to see if it helps combat wrinkles! IDK tho, I'm guessing continued suck face and pucker face might add to the problem, but I'm willing to try anything! LOL