• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Graduation

tucsonjayce

Banned
Reaction score
:thumbup: I guess I just graduated from "Junior Member" to "Member".....

Do I get a certificate?

Do I get a private e-mail from Tyler or Danny?

Do I get a naked picture of Jayman?

One wonders how to celebrate this occasion. Any suggestions?

Yours,

Jayce

:thumbup: I guess I just graduated from "Junior Member" to "Member".....

Do I get a certificate?

Do I get a private e-mail from Tyler or Danny?

Do I get a naked picture of Jayman?

One wonders how to celebrate this occasion. Any suggestions?

Yours,

Jayce

So far, nothing like that. You just get promoted. I asked mgt. a while ago about giving members a choice of a Tiara or riding crop or something when they get promoted. Basically you just get the status of being promoted. That has to count for something. I for one thank you for all of your thoughtful postings. I do like your idea though. M&M tried for something like that. Maybe we can talk mgt. to doing coffee mugs or T-shirts or something. LOL :thumbup:

LoL, How about a signed 8x10 glossy of the hottie of your choice!! mmmm, that's sounds good to me!!!!:lol:

:waw:

LoL, How about a signed 8x10 glossy of the hottie of your choice!! mmmm, that's sounds good to me!!!!:lol:

:waw:

Sounds like a great plan to me....:waw:

Gee Jayce, I don't know, According to Jayman01 I was supposed to get another jewel for my tiara. LOL! Welcome to big boy pants, I guess, or
Maybe a chorus of "Pomp and Circumcision, I mean stance! (OOPS!):biggrin:
My contribution to this solemn occasion is to produce another "Tome of Tumesenct Tidings" dedicated to you and Slim.

M&M

I see they still didn't bestow your proper title my Majesty. We really need to talk to David and Mark about you getting your title of Queen Mother of the Forum.