• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Game - linking songs

Whoa! Look at MsK with her 3,000th post. Congratulations MsK!

:waw: :waw: :waw:

And, I didn't even notice. Thanks Tampa.:biggrin:

I think that this is cause for a celebration. Let's all head down to Austin to meet up with Blake, Sha and the forumites from Texas attending the event. We shall have a Ms.K 3,000th party! And Blake can blow out the candles or Ms. K can blow...........whatever, you get the idea :par13: :par41:

Linking from
A Flock of Seagulls....I Ran So Far Away

Sorry for being a music hog and linking to my own previous choice, but I can't resist Aerosmith, especially live!

RBAR - Interesting clip that of peter frampton. Whenever the song is played on the radio, they always play the live version, which beggers belief whether there was ever a studio version recorded.

Ya know? I think you're right, Jon! I don't think I've ever heard anything but a live version! Bares looking into!

Listen peeps.... I've just had a good night in with a friend who tried to tease me to have sex but I said no. Me saying no - yes he's a friend.

Anyway I'm thunk as a skunk so I'd like to thank you all who are participating in this thread. Love ya all. xx

I've gotten much enjoyment out of your thread too Jon. Love you more. XO

Listen peeps.... I've just had a good night in with a friend who tried to tease me to have sex but I said no. Me saying no - yes he's a friend.

Anyway I'm thunk as a skunk so I'd like to thank you all who are participating in this thread. Love ya all. xx

Jon, somewhere in the 90s I misplaced my love of music and it wasn't until I came across Broke Straight Boys and your music threads that I found it again. So, I thank you :smile:

I was hunting for a link to Rob's Elton John - I Don't Wanna Go On Like That, when I found this treasure. The song is the original Aerosmith version sung by Steve Tyler, but the clip is a tribute to Jon Bon Jovi....musically it doesn't get much better than this for me :smile:

Jon Bon Jovi was my ultimate 80s crush...even though he'd barely reach my shoulder...maybe even my elbow. Lol :tongue:

I know it's kind of a weak link...home and back in town...but I've been waiting weeks to link this song (Please don't be mad at me, Jon) :smile:

I thought this one was quite fitting for our forum!

I thought this one was quite fitting for our forum!

I love you Rbar. Connie Frances and the song Where the Boys Are became the unofficial gay song of Fort Lauderdale, and I spent many afternoons at Tea Dance at the old Marlin Beach Hotel, right on A1A with a view of the late afternoon Atlantic Ocean, and the bars filled with young hustlers, among the gay partiers. And out on the street outside on the strip, there were the 1000's of college Spring Breakers. What a combination and the stories I have inside of me, some told here too, I'm sure.

But your song brings me back to the beach, the boys, the boners, what memories. Thanks again Rbar!

(Sorry Jon, no link, just memories). :blush: