• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Game - linking songs

I love you Rbar. Connie Frances and the song Where the Boys Are became the unofficial gay song of Fort Lauderdale, and I spent many afternoons at Tea Dance at the old Marlin Beach Hotel, right on A1A with a view of the late afternoon Atlantic Ocean, and the bars filled with young hustlers, among the gay partiers. And out on the street outside on the strip, there were the 1000's of college Spring Breakers. What a combination and the stories I have inside of me, some told here too, I'm sure.

But your song brings me back to the beach, the boys, the boners, what memories. Thanks again Rbar!

(Sorry Jon, no link, just memories). :blush:

My pleasure! But what about sharing some of those stories with us, Mike? I'm sure we'd LOVE to hear them! ;)

Considering how popular this song is, this is the only video I could find on Youtube with Don Henley in it. Anyone know the name of the lead guitarist - it's not Joe Walsh although Joe was on stage.

I was tossing up between this 1971 live version and a 1997 version...I settled on this one although the sound quality isn't great, because the clip captures a special 'realness'...

went back and forth on which version to post - Korn's? Gun's? Both are excellent. Mel B's wasn't really an option. In the end, I give you the original, by American funk band, Cameo...Word up!

Yikes LL, do you think Jon needs a special squishy boobie hug across the miles?

On second thoughts (thank goodness for the edit button) maybe a spanking is more appropriate!

I'd personally take the spanking route. Our friend from across the pond seems to have very pale skin that would look very pretty with some handprints ;) He can have a hug after.

Oh, I sooooo am going to have this in my head all day. Sometimes I've wondered if I had made up this song's lyrics since I was pretty young. Nope! Lol

Oh, I sooooo am going to have this in my head all day. Sometimes I've wondered if I had made up this song's lyrics since I was pretty young. Nope! Lol

Great pick LL! Loved this as a kid! My dad had a crush on Marilyn McCoo and anytime she was on tv or the radio, he'd stop to watch or listen. Thanks for bringing up the memory! XOX