• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Game - linking songs

I love, love, love, this kids voice. Even in this silly song.........Jon give him a chance.:001_tt2:

Grace, I've never heard of that band, but thanks for sharing. Watching the lead this morning started my day off on the right foot. Yummers!!!!!

Glad you liked them LL, they're a great Aussie band! The very hot lead singer Daniel Johns has long been suspected of being gay, although he's not saying...I just love the way he looks and sings.

Been waiting for the chance to post this one! Love it!

Had the hardest time trying to decide which version to post, this or the Thelma Houston version. Even the Communards version is a good song, in its own way.

Had the hardest time trying to decide which version to post, this or the Thelma Houston version. Even the Communards version is a good song, in its own way.

LOL! The Communards' version is on my favs playlist! I love me some Jimmy Sommerville!

Love this song for so many reasons. The SNL parody might be one of the reasons, but it's a great dance/running song.

I went to a Tina Turner concert when I was living in New Zealand, and she had this gorgeous God playing the saxophone as part of her back up band. He was completely mesmerizing...he played bared chested, and used his strap on sax like he was playing out a sexual fantasy for the pleasure of the crowd...

In many ways he out performed her and she was a pretty amazing!