• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Game - linking songs

joninliverton

BSB Addict
Reaction score
Wow good call Mike I dont believe I have ever heard that one!
I'm always glad to talk Beatles, Denny!

It was released in the US on VeeJay records, if my memory is correct. It was on an album called "Introducing the Beatles" with covers of the Shirelles and other US 50's and 60's songs. Capitol records was their official label when they broke in America, and their debut album on Capitol was called "Meet the Beatles".

I can't believe that I remember all that from almost 50 years ago, without even having to look it up. The Beatles made a HUGE impression on this 13 year old kid, and even then I knew that Paul was cute. :smile:

Jon - how do you post the video, rather than the link?

If you're quoting someone like I'm doing now then Go Advanced. Then click on the insert video link - the icon looks like a piece of film, and post your youtube url in there. If it's a new post you do not have to Go advanced.

If you're quoting someone like I'm doing now then Go Advanced. Then click on the insert video link - the icon looks like a piece of film, and post your youtube url in there. If it's a new post you do not have to Go advanced.

Thanks!!!

While this might not be related to a chain, it is at least a chain of thought!

I absolutely love Dusty Springfield. A favorite album of mine was entitled "Dusty in Memphis" and I really always liked "The Windmills of your Mind"

I hope you enjoy this clip from a past time.

Sincerely,

Stimpy

Bad Company - Deal with the Preacher. Hot Paul Rodgers....

Maybe not an exact match, but all I could come up with was "How Do I Deal" by Jennifer Love Hewitt, or this...

Maybe not an exact match, but all I could come up with was "How Do I Deal" by Jennifer Love Hewitt, or this...

Hot Love - T Rex

Now, Jon...you can stop hissing and fitting by at least a third or a fourth...LOL

Since you started this thread, Jon, this song has been playing in my head.

Oh, Brother, Where Art Thou is one of my favorite movies.