• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

BluMedia's Perfect Scene & College Dudes on Tyra Banks

Buckeye1

BSB Addict
Reaction score
BluMedia has apparently accomplished the impossible.

There is a scene on College Dudes that has remained with a rating of 5.0 for over 9 years. The scene, AARON JAMES FUCKS LUKE STEVENS, released 5 June 2008, still sports that long sought after 5.0 rating. Impossible, but true!

I did watch the scene, thinking I would knock it out of that 5.0 rating, but like everyone who watched it for 9 years, I also gave it a 5.0. I'm sure that someone will, one day, give it a lower rating, but that will not change the fact that it was a perfect scene for over 9 years. Well done, BluMedia!!!

Aaron James, also known as AJ, was perhaps the first BluMedia super star. During his stint at College Dudes, he starred in twelve scenes, and his lowest rating was a 4.67. In January, 2009, Aaron and Curt Wild, another BluMedia super star, were featured on the Tyra Banks Show concerning gay-for-pay models. The link for that show is below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BvF1MO4Tbvg

BluMedia has apparently accomplished the impossible.

There is a scene on College Dudes that has remained with a rating of 5.0 for over 9 years. The scene, AARON JAMES FUCKS LUKE STEVENS, released 5 June 2008, still sports that long sought after 5.0 rating. Impossible, but true!

I did watch the scene, thinking I would knock it out of that 5.0 rating, but like everyone who watched it for 9 years, I also gave it a 5.0. I'm sure that someone will, one day, give it a lower rating, but that will not change the fact that it was a perfect scene for over 9 years. Well done, BluMedia!!!

Aaron James, also known as AJ, was perhaps the first BluMedia super star. During his stint at College Dudes, he starred in twelve scenes, and his lowest rating was a 4.67. In January, 2009, Aaron and Curt Wild, another BluMedia super star, were featured on the Tyra Banks Show concerning gay-for-pay models. The link for that show is below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BvF1MO4Tbvg

Incrediable isn't it! Many comments from viewers for that particular scene are current as well. Jerry Ford was another one. His numbers have remained consistantly high over the years, too.

http://members.collegedudes.com/modelpage.php?id=255

Incrediable isn't it! Many comments from viewers for that particular scene are current as well. Jerry Ford was another one. His numbers have remained consistantly high over the years, too.

http://members.collegedudes.com/modelpage.php?id=255
It's been a long time since I was a member of College Dudes I remember the name, Jerry Ford, but I couldn't put a name with a face. I checked him out and it all clicked. He is the current all time leader of models on College Dudes. Thanks Tyler.

It's been a long time since I was a member of College Dudes I remember the name, Jerry Ford, but I couldn't put a name with a face. I checked him out and it all clicked. He is the current all time leader of models on College Dudes. Thanks Tyler.
I found him on google. Cute guy!

255.jpg

And here he is with Rob Ryder who some may remember from his couple of scenes on Broke Straight Boys but for me from his many BTS at the Pride Events on Broke Straight Boys with his buddy Jimmy Johnson, and also Rob Ryder was a frequent poster on the forum.

552-video.jpg

I kept trying to log in until I realized that is College Dudes a separate membership site that I don't belong to so I could not log in. :frown: lol

This must be nostalgia summer for me. As I have said previously, Broke Straight Boys/College Boy Physicals were my first sites where I became a dues paying member....then College Dudes. That is what they were called then. I did a monthly membership for College Dudes about two weeks ago and picking up treasures from their vault. "Cousin Anthony" is here, too, with some very hot episodes. With that, you get free access to Boy Gushers! Some classic stuff over there, too.

jerry1.jpg This is one of my favorite Jerry Ford episodes. Christian unleashes Jerry's talents big time in this scene.

kenny11.jpg and Kenny is hanging out there, too!

Hey no problem. This episode with AJ and Darren Rodman NEVER FAILS...unless you are in a coma. hahaha!!
aj1.jpg aj2.jpg