• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Getting To Know Robb Davis

Hi! Nice to see another girl here! And we already have something in common... I love David and Zeno Kostas's bromance...
I think I already did it, but now knowing who you are from this post and from your updated profile I really want to :welcome: you to the forum Bartirah! Beth had been the only active female on the forum at this time, but this forum has a rich history of some great ladies who were among the most passionate forumites. Now I'm very excited to have you here Bartirah and really look forward to getting to know you and your opinions about models and scenes past and present!

download.jpg

I think he will do well, don't know why, but he kind of reminds me of Vincent Russo. Both were laid back regular guys although I think Vincent had at least some "personal experience" which would not have been a problem; would still like to see him back.

I thought of Vincent Russo also Lee. Also because with the tattoo on his back and his overall look, I'm hoping that like V.R. that Robb may have some Native-American ancestry. :)

I really like him! Even after his scene with Cage Kafig I can still buy into the fantasy at least that he is mostly straight. Robb seems like a keeper to me. :biggrin: