• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Explanation of Zodiac signs

Jayman01

BSB Executive Senior Member
Reaction score
Many people have asked me questions about numerology or astrology in PM so when I saw this in my e-mail today; I thought, "self, wow, this is great no need to reinvent the wheel." My cousin sent this to me in my e-mail today. Based on the fundamentals of astrology they are pretty right on. Please feel free to pass these on to those interested. They are general character traits associated with each sign. Also, be aware if you were born on the cusp you could carry some of the traits of the birth sign before you or after you depending on where your birth date and time falls. They are strongest when born with in an hour of the transition date. However; the cusp can have strong life influences if you are within 5 days before or after the cut off date.

AQUARIUS (Does It In The Water)
Trustworthy.. Attractive. Great kisser. One of a kind. Loves being in long-term relationships. Extremely energetic. Unpredictable. Will exceed your expectations. Not a Fighter, But will Knock your lights out.

PISCES (The Partner for Life)
Caring and kind. Smart. Center of attention. High appeal. Has the last word. Good to find, hard to keep. Fun to be around. Extremely weird but In a good way. Good Sense of Humor!!! Thoughtful. Always gets what he or she wants. Loves to joke. Very popular. Silly, fun and sweet.

ARIES (The Liar)
Outgoing. Lovable. Spontaneous. Not one to mess with. Funny... Excellent kisser. EXTREMELY adorable. Loves relationships, Addictive. Loud..

TAURUS (The Tramp)
Aggressive. Loves being in long relationships. Likes to give a good fight for what they want. Extremely outgoing. Loves to help people in times of need. Good kisser. Good personality. Stubborn. A caring person. One of a kind. Not one to mess with. Are the most attractive people on earth!

GEMINI (Irresistible)
Nice. Love is one of a kind. Great listeners. Very Good in the you know where ... Lover not a fighter, but will still knock you out. Trustworthy. Always happy... Loud Talkative. Outgoing VERY FORGIVING. Loves to make out. Has a beautiful smile. Generous. Strong. THE MOST IRRESISTIBLE.

CANCER (The Cutie)
MOST AMAZING KISSER. Very high appeal. Love is one of a kind. Very romantic. Most caring person you will ever meet! Entirely creative. Extremely random and proud of it. Freak. Spontaneous. Great telling stories. Not a Fighter, But will Knock your lights out if it comes down to it. Someone you should hold on to.

LEO (The Lion)
Great talker. Attractive and passionate. Laid back. Knows how to have fun. Is really good at almost anything. Great kisser. Unpredictable. Outgoing. Down to earth... Addictive.. Attractive. Loud. Loves being in long relationships. Talkative. Not one to mess with. Rare to find. Good when found.

VIRGO (The One that Waits)
Dominant in relationships. Someone loves them right now. Always wants the last word. Caring. Smart. Loud. Loyal. Easy to talk to.. Everything you ever wanted. Easy to please. The one and only.

LIBRA (The Lame One)
Nice to everyone they meet. Their Love is one of a kind. Silly, fun and sweet. Have own unique appeal. Most caring person you will ever meet! However, not the kind of person you wanna mess with... You might end up crying .....

SCORPIO (The Addict)
EXTREMELY adorable. Intelligent Loves to joke. Very Good sense of humor.... Energetic. Predict future. GREAT kisser. Always get what they want. Attractive. Easy going. Loves being in long relationships. Talkative. Romantic. Caring.

SAGITTARIUS (The Promiscuous One)
Spontaneous... High appeal. Rare to find. Great when found. Loves being in long relationships.. So much love to give. Not one to mess with. Very pretty.. Very romantic. Nice to everyone they meet. Their Love is one of a kind. Silly, fun and sweet.. Have own unique appeal. Most caring person you will ever meet! Amazing in the you know where..!!! Not the kind of person you wanna mess with, you might end up crying.

CAPRICORN (The Passionate Lover)
Love to bust. Nice. Sassy. Intelligent. Sexy. Predict future. Irresistible. Loves being in long relationships. Great talker. Always gets what he or she wants. Cool. Loves to own Gemini's in sports. Extremely fun.. Loves to joke. Smart.

Below are photos of this web site. But just incase you cannot read the pics. The web link has some more pretty basic information.

http://www.gemwrap.com/zodiac.html

Attachments

• Zodiac Signs_Page_1.jpg
    Zodiac Signs_Page_1.jpg
    43.4 KB · Views: 26
  • Zodiac Signs_Page_2.jpg
    Zodiac Signs_Page_2.jpg
    49.1 KB · Views: 46
  • Zodiac Signs_Page_3.jpg
    Zodiac Signs_Page_3.jpg
    9.9 KB · Views: 44
Hiiiiiiiii
heart_20090515225720_99726.jpg
this is me ........ and it fits me.

Trustworthy.. Attractive. Great kisser. One of a kind. Loves being in long-term relationships. Extremely energetic. Unpredictable. Will exceed your expectations. Not a Fighter, But will Knock your lights out.

Hiiiiiiiii
heart_20090515225720_99726.jpg
this is me ........ and it fits me.

I can truly see that. I am a Capricorn on the Cusp. of Sagittarius. LOL It is pretty accurate to. :001_tt2::wink:

My daughter said Gemini isnt....... but i feel she is wrong

You can never make anyone own it if they don't want to. One day she will be like, wow... this is me perhaps.:001_smile:

ARIES (The Liar)
Outgoing. Lovable. Spontaneous. Not one to mess with. Funny... Excellent kisser. EXTREMELY adorable. Loves relationships, Addictive. Loud..

TAURUS (The Tramp)
Aggressive. Loves being in long relationships. Likes to give a good fight for what they want. Extremely outgoing. Loves to help people in times of need. Good kisser. Good personality. Stubborn. A caring person. One of a kind. Not one to mess with. Are the most attractive people on earth!

I am an Aries and was born within 3 days of being a Taurus. BTW I was 6 weeks late, does that figure in too?

The descriptions of Aries and Taurus (and me) are spot on as I see it.....

Thanks Jayman.

Jayce

I am an Aries and was born within 3 days of being a Taurus. BTW I was 6 weeks late, does that figure in too?

The descriptions of Aries and Taurus (and me) are spot on as I see it.....

Thanks Jayman.

Jayce

The actual birth is what counts. My understanding is that the alignment of the planets at that time has the greatest influence on on our lives because the soul enters the body when we take our first breath.:wink:

YAY i am irresistable

Kodie: Just because I happen to have had a large number of sexual partners, does NOT mean I am promiscuous! It just means that I am not overly picky! LMAO!
Caring? Yes! Amazing in the you know where? Absolutely! And everyone knows you don't fuck with the Drag Queen! Duh! I'm a Saggitarius!

Thanks for the informative little zodiac sign explanation.
BTW--Nice pic of you and the guitar

I am,

Last edited:
Jayman, I was born a Capricorn, Jan. 13. Where do I fit in? I do love long term relationships, am easy going until pushed to the limit. I am a lover, not a fighter. I hate violence of any kind. I am outgoing and put people before myself. I am independent. I enjoy being around people, just not large crowds to often.
Thanks, Gary

Kodie: Just because I happen to have had a large number of sexual partners, does NOT mean I am promiscuous! It just means that I am not overly picky! LMAO!
Caring? Yes! Amazing in the you know where? Absolutely! And everyone knows you don't fuck with the Drag Queen! Duh! I'm a Saggitarius!

Thanks for the informative little zodiac sign explanation.
BTW--Nice pic of you and the guitar

I am,

Im Lost ...(1st part of this)... mummy helppppppppp .......... jog my memory, plzzzzzzz exspllllaineeeeeeeee

lol ....... Ok Thanks for the PM,I was starting to feel paraniod that id said something to upset you ..

Last edited:
Jayman, I was born a Capricorn, Jan. 13. Where do I fit in? I do love long term relationships, am easy going until pushed to the limit. I am a lover, not a fighter. I hate violence of any kind. I am outgoing and put people before myself. I am independent. I enjoy being around people, just not large crowds to often.
Thanks, Gary

You would not be on any cusp. So, Only the stuff related to the Capricorn would pertain for the most part. I hope that helps. :001_unsure:

I'm a Virgo, and everything matches except the smart part!

I was in a long term relationship with a Taurus. Every thing matches there as well, except the loving to be in long term relationships!! :biggrin:

I'm a Virgo, and everything matches except the smart part!

I was in a long term relationship with a Taurus. Every thing matches there as well, except the loving to be in long term relationships!! :biggrin:

Please understand these are the generally accepted traits of the signs. There are things that could negatively influence the traits. I.e. mercury in retrograde, your rising and setting signs, and other planetary alignments. I have only ever had about 6 weeks of real training in astrology also about 6 weeks in numerology. I am no guru or expert by any stretch of the imagination. I am an intermediate practitioner at best in either art. I can make charts with a fair degree of certainty. I still have a lot to learn in those fields of endeavor. Yet, I have no draw toward learning any more than I know now. I actually just trust my Angels and Spirit guides for the most part. If I need to know something or need to be awarded of something they let me know pretty quickly and that is enough for me.:thumbup:

Besides, we can all influence our own destiny by our own free will. Don't let the traits limit you. You are the master of your own world. Design it, create it, and enjoy it just the way you want it to be. You are the only obstacle in your own path to creating your perfect life. Adapt, overcome, and improvise and never say never. If you can imagine it, it can be done.:thumbup:

I once had a Sargent of the guard send me on a wild goose chase in the service. He told me to go bring him a bucket of steam. I thought for a few minuets. I went over to cryogenics and had a bucket filled with dry ice. I put a lid on it and took it to my Sargent. He just looked at it and started laughing until he took the lid off and the steamy smoke kept pouring out of the bucket. Trust me it was the last time I was sent on a wild goose chase until I was on the US Guam. A ditzy Lieutenant was dumb enough to send me to get a bulkhead remover. I came back with a few angry sailors and setaline torches to cut through steel. They wanted to know who was trapped. Oooops! Did I say never give me a stupid assignment? I had a friend who was sent to find 100 ft. of flight line. I told him that the Gunny must be stupid because portable flight line actually existed. He said really. We called supply and had 1,000 ft. sent in the gunny's name. It did not come in 100 ft. sections. The Captain seemed pretty mad about that for some reason.:scared: Another fine example of our tax dollars at work in the military...

Last edited:
SCORPIO (The Addict)
EXTREMELY adorable. Intelligent Loves to joke. Very Good sense of humor.... Energetic. Predict future. GREAT kisser. Always get what they want. Attractive. Easy going. Loves being in long relationships. Talkative. Romantic. Caring and horny little fuckers.

SCORPIO (The Addict)
EXTREMELY adorable. Intelligent Loves to joke. Very Good sense of humor.... Energetic. Predict future. GREAT kisser. Always get what they want. Attractive. Easy going. Loves being in long relationships. Talkative. Romantic. Caring and horny little fuckers.

LMAO!! Scorpio! I think we could add "and horny little fuckers" to all of the signs! At least it could be added to the Broke Straight Boys Forumite's signs!! :lol:

SCORPIO (The Addict)

I love the horny little fuckers bit. I love scorpios. Scorpios always like to have their secrets too. LOL:thumbup: