• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Explanation of Zodiac signs

Oh, Jayman... I guess I'm not alone in this conundrum, but Taurus still fits me much better than Aries, so I guess I don't know what to think.... There are, of course, parts of your original post on this, the description of Taurus, that I don't agree with, but I really don't see the Aries in me... Ugh. Good think I don't read my horoscope every day....

Oh, Jayman... I guess I'm not alone in this conundrum, but Taurus still fits me much better than Aries, so I guess I don't know what to think.... There are, of course, parts of your original post on this, the description of Taurus, that I don't agree with, but I really don't see the Aries in me... Ugh. Good think I don't read my horoscope every day....

Well said. I think all to often people get hung up in what that darn horiscope reads. And the fact is that it is never personalized it is a generalized map for that birthsign. Several things have always played into those darn pesky birth signs latitude longitude based on true magnetic north and south poles and the time of birth areaalso crucial. Therefore, I am not really sure anyone could really put a lot of stock in those generalized readings. I think that soemtimes people read those and set their whole day by them. People don't often realize how powerful the power of suggestion can be on a subconsciensious level from reading those horiscopes. Our perception does indeed become our reality. I pretty much go by I AM that, I AM. I try not to let those pesky planetary influences affect me too much. But I do like to read that it is my lucky day anytime... For me any day above ground is a good day. So, it's my lucky day when I can get up and greet each new day.

Bless your heart Lovelumps I really love what you have said here I do understand what you are saying and I pretty much agree with it too thank you for sharing.:thumbup1:

Last edited:

It is a good thing I hardly ever read mine.........Do they even have one for Ophiuchus?

Luck

Jayman,

Truer words were never spoken! It is exactly how I feel about the subject. Having worked in health care so many years and seeing how quickly people can come into this world and how quickly they can exit, one is very fortunate already, just to wake up and have another day.

Well said. I think all to often people get hung up in what that darn horiscope reads. And the fact is that it is never personalized it is a generalized map for that birthsign. Several things have always played into those darn pesky birth signs latitude longitude based on true magnetic north and south poles and the time of birth areaalso crucial. Therefore, I am not really sure anyone could really put a lot of stock in those generalized readings. I think that soemtimes people read those and set their whole day by them. People don't often realize how powerful the power of suggestion can be on a subconsciensious level from reading those horiscopes. Our perception does indeed become our reality. I pretty much go by I AM that, I AM. I try not to let those pesky planetary influences affect me too much. But I do like to read that it is my lucky day anytime... For me any day above ground is a good day. So, it's my lucky day when I can get up and greet each new day.

Bless your heart Lovelumps I really love what you have said here I do understand what you are saying and I pretty much agree with it too thank you for sharing.:thumbup1:

Ophiuchus is a man fighting a serpent.
he is standing holding the split serpent in each hand.

Jayman,

Truer words were never spoken! It is exactly how I feel about the subject. Having worked in health care so many years and seeing how quickly people can come into this world and how quickly they can exit, one is very fortunate already, just to wake up and have another day.

Thanks JLipps4u.:thumbup1:

So, man fighting serpent, sounds like the plot of Laocoon and his ill fated battle with serpents sent by Athena, HMMMM?