• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Enjoy the Episode Updates 2 Hours Earlier

I think that the reactions on this thread make no sense. Chuck told us that we will be seeing the scenes two hours earlier than we previously did. I do not understand the fuss and the discussion of time zones, etc. The bottom line is whatever time you used to see the new scenes, you will now have access two hours earlier, so why is anyone complaining????? :confused1:
the thread is time zone driven. instead of sept 28 at 12:00 midnight, the episode aired on sept 27 at 10:00 pm.
no good deed goes unpunished! because it said, sept 27, people concluded that at 12:01 am on sept 27. I am learning that people pay attention/hear/read what they want. Saturday's midnight showing has been rescheduled to Friday at 10:00 pm. sounds simply enough, but it seems it was not simply enough. the great benefit is to the east coast. the west coast has always seen the new on the Friday nights. in Britain and france is will still be on Saturdays. jumping to conclusions in a great mind exercise.

the thread is time zone driven. instead of sept 28 at 12:00 midnight, the episode aired on sept 27 at 10:00 pm.
no good deed goes unpunished! because it said, sept 27, people concluded that at 12:01 am on sept 27. I am learning that people pay attention/hear/read what they want. Saturday's midnight showing has been rescheduled to Friday at 10:00 pm. sounds simply enough, but it seems it was not simply enough. the great benefit is to the east coast. the west coast has always seen the new on the Friday nights. in Britain and france is will still be on Saturdays. jumping to conclusions in a great mind exercise.
From Friday at 10 PM to Saturday at midnight is still a two hour differential. Unless I am missing something, everyone in every time zone are now receiving the new updates two hours earlier than they previously did.........................................and some are still complaining.

wow! less than one hour before the new episode goes live. part of the excitement is seeing what is coming next. thanks, blu!