• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Enjoy the Episode Updates 2 Hours Earlier

I share your frustration, Rick.
I'm starting to get really pissed off by this whole stuff ...

I'm sorry you're getting frustrated by this Milla. If I'm doing the math correctly you have been accustomed to having the new updates post at 6:00 a.m. of that date in France. That's midnight here on the East coast. And up till now it has always been on the same date in Europe that it shows on the main page. However since they are posting it two hours earlier, while the date shown on the main page is correct for the mainland U.S., now it's no longer correct for Europe. From now on whatever posting date for a video you see on the main page you're going to have to add a day to it for it to make sense. You should expect to see the next update at with Johnny, Paul, Abel posted at 4:00 a.m. (your time) on September 26. Not the 25th.

The following update with Romeo and Ian saying "Sept 27" you'll actually see at 4:00 a.m. September 28th. The last upcoming update with Kaden Alexander and Colby that's slated for posting on Sept 29th, you'll receive at 4:00 a.m. Sept 30th. And so on.

It's a quirk of the time zones and not a "bug" at Broke Straight Boys HQ. lol

Last edited:
I'm sorry you're getting frustrated by this Milla. If I'm doing the math correctly you have been accustomed to having the new updates post at 6:00 a.m. of that date in France. That's midnight here on the East coast. And up till now it has always been on the same date in Europe that it shows on the main page. However since they are posting it two hours earlier, while the date shown on the main page is correct for the mainland U.S., now it's no longer correct for Europe. From now on whatever posting date for a video you see on the main page you're going to have to add a day to it for it to make sense. You should expect to see the next update at with Johnny, Paul, Abel posted at 4:00 a.m. (your time) on September 26. Not the 25th.

The following update with Romeo and Ian saying "Sept 27" you'll actually see at 4:00 a.m. September 28th. The last upcoming update with Kaden Alexander and Colby that's slated for posting on Sept 29th, you'll receive at 4:00 a.m. Sept 30th. And so on.

It's a quirk of the time zones and not a "bug" at Broke Straight Boys HQ. lol

Gee, Tampa, not to be critical, I' m glad you don't do any mathematical work for me. Last time I looked, if an update is scheduled for a particular date, then it is posted as of 12:00 midnight at the BEGINNING of said day ... e.g. an update for Sept 25 would then be posted at !2:01 AM at the start of the day of Sept 25 - not Sept 26 - the update of Sept 25 should have been posted 12 hours AGO!!! Simple! Even with the "new" policy of posting 2 hrs earlier, that would have been10:00 pm on Sept 24 .... you don't have to be a rocket scientist to figure that out. Management has chosen to ignore this - or went out for a long dinner, and let the members fare for themselves. I had invited a few friends over to watch the scheduled update, and get an idea of what Broke Straight Boys was all about, figuring they would really like it - boy, did they get a prime exmple of a major fuck-up - and Broke Straight Boys lost a prospective three members. Oh well, c'est la vie!

PS Tampa, re-viewing your post, remind me NOT to travel with you going east, through various time zones ..... you're WRONG on your calculations!

Last edited:
Gee, Tampa, not to be critical, I' m glad you don't do any mathematical work for me. Last time I looked, if an update is scheduled for a particular date, then it is posted as of 12:00 midnight at the BEGINNING of said day ... e.g. an update for Sept 25 would then be posted at !2:01 AM at the start of the day of Sept 25 - not Sept 26 - the update of Sept 25 should have been posted 12 hours AGO!!! Simple! Even with the "new" policy of posting 2 hrs earlier, that would have been10:00 pm on Sept 24 .... you don't have to be a rocket scientist to figure that out. Management has chosen to ignore this - or went out for a long dinner, and let the members fare for themselves. I had invited a few friends over to watch the scheduled update, and get an idea of what Broke Straight Boys was all about, figuring they would really like it - boy, did they get a prime exmple of a major fuck-up - and Broke Straight Boys lost a prospective three members. Oh well, c'est la vie!

PS Tampa, re-viewing your post, remind me NOT to travel with you going east, through various time zones ..... you're WRONG on your calculations!
I know Tampa and he is a sweet guy who was just trying to help out. Your nasty comments are really not acceptable!!!

the next episode is scheduled to air on Wednesday at 10:00pm instead of airing on Thursday at 12:00am eastern daylight saving time. that's the 2 hours earlier chuck posted. I will be able to download the latest update at 7pm tonight, instead of waiting until 9pm tonight.

Thank you Tampa for your explanation. I agree with you, Peter. Rick, you didn't have to talk to Tampa like that. He was just trying to help me out.

Back to the subject at hand, this whole new updates schedule (2hrs earlier) pisses me off. Now, instead of getting the updates on Sept. 25th, in the morning, I will only get them at 4am so I'll only be able to actually see them on Sept. 26th.
I don't see the advantage in that situation. I know that Broke Straight Boys doesn't control timezones difference but they had to know that this will screw things up for some.

the change makes more sense to people in new York who had to wait until midnight to see the next update and now get it at 10pm.
tampa has it correct. instead of 6am, milla will be able to see it at 4am.
maybe this will help
View attachment time for updates.pdf

Last edited:
the change makes more sense to people in new York who had to wait until midnight to see the next update and now get it at 10pm.
tampa has it correct. instead of 6am, milla will be able to see it at 4am.
maybe this will help
View attachment 11062

I know he's right, another1. I've never doubted it, actually :smile:

I'm sorry Rick that the difference in dates caused embarrassment for you in front of your friends. You can still show them what the site is all about by letting them see videos in the archives, the BTS vids and even some of the forum. The whole site isn't defined or determined by the quality of its next upcoming video release.

Gee, Tampa, not to be critical, I' m glad you don't do any mathematical work for me. Last time I looked, if an update is scheduled for a particular date, then it is posted as of 12:00 midnight at the BEGINNING of said day ... e.g. an update for Sept 25 would then be posted at !2:01 AM at the start of the day of Sept 25 - not Sept 26 - the update of Sept 25 should have been posted 12 hours AGO!!! Simple! Even with the "new" policy of posting 2 hrs earlier, that would have been10:00 pm on Sept 24 .... you don't have to be a rocket scientist to figure that out.

I didn't say that we would see the update here in the U.S. on the 26th. I said that Milla would see the update in Europe on what for her would be the 26th.

I was in London, Paris, Le Havre, Cherbourg and the D-Day beaches of Normandy less than a year ago. I've been to Marseilles and the French Riviera where Milla is from and have travelled extensively on the continent as far east as Greece. I lived in Europe for a year and called Madrid, Spain my home. So what would I know about travelling east or calculating European time zones and dates? lol

That's not to say that my math is infallible. It's not. But I'm going to be right more often than not.

I didn't say that we would see the update here in the U.S. on the 26th. I said that Milla would see the update in Europe on what for her would be the 26th.

I was in London, Paris, Le Havre, Cherbourg and the D-Day beaches of Normandy less than a year ago. I've been to Marseilles and the French Riviera where Milla is from and have travelled extensively on the continent as far east as Greece. I lived in Europe for a year and called Madrid, Spain my home. So what would I know about travelling east or calculating European time zones and dates? lol

That's not to say that my math is infallible. It's not. But I'm going to be right more often than not.

You were completely right in your calculations, Tampa. I'm sorry about the negative reply you got. After all, all you did was be nice enough to explain to me how this update schedule would be working for me, from now on.
Again, I'm sorry about that.

I am sorry i didn't see this thread sooner.

So have others mentioned the update would have normally been set for the 26th of September since its going live at midnight. Now its set for the 25th because its at 10 PM Eastern on the same day, which I understand can be confusing.

Let me talk with our team here on how we can make the date more dynamic for locations so its more clear on dates/times etc.

You have nothing to apologize for Milla. lol xo

I'm sorry that the news of a delayed anticipated update was not what you wanted to hear. Nobody can be blamed for being disappointed after getting their hopes up.

We are adding the time listing on the upcoming updates. This episode is still 2 hours earlier. Now its showing at 10PM Eastern Sept 25th.

We are adding the time listing on the upcoming updates. This episode is still 2 hours earlier. Now its showing at 10PM Eastern Sept 25th.
it says sept 25, 2013 at 10pm est. it should more correctly be 10pm edt. until nov 3, 2013.
thanks, chuck

You have nothing to apologize for Milla. lol xo

I'm sorry that the news of a delayed anticipated update was not what you wanted to hear. Nobody can be blamed for being disappointed after getting their hopes up.

Thanks, Tampa. I do feel bad, though. I'm not angry about the updates delay. I get frustrated at little things like that, sometimes. I don't like change is all.

Thanks Chuck and another1.

Let me talk with our team here on how we can make the date more dynamic for locations so its more clear on dates/times etc.

Thanks Chuck!

This can only help, I'm sure. I do hope that you can somehow make the dates more by dynamic by location, such as Europe. Those of us in the forum were already told in advance of the change to 2 hours sooner. Which is a very nice change I would add. Thank you! :) Yet even in here it caused some confusion and ruffled feathers. So I can only imagine the confusion among members who don't read the forum and didn't know of the 2 hour change. Now it's much more clear.

You were completely right in your calculations, Tampa. I'm sorry about the negative reply you got. After all, all you did was be nice enough to explain to me how this update schedule would be working for me, from now on.
Again, I'm sorry about that.

Take Rick's comments with a pinch of salt, he hasn't got a good thing to say about anything or anyone.

I think that the reactions on this thread make no sense. Chuck told us that we will be seeing the scenes two hours earlier than we previously did. I do not understand the fuss and the discussion of time zones, etc. The bottom line is whatever time you used to see the new scenes, you will now have access two hours earlier, so why is anyone complaining????? :confused1: