• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Enjoy the Episode Updates 2 Hours Earlier

ChuckBluMedia

BluMedia Staff
Staff member
Reaction score
Hello Everyone,

I would like to mention that along with the new feature updates we have added to the members area and requests we have from you, we have changed the updates for Broke Straight Boys to show 2 hours sooner. The updates used to be at midnight on the following days: Monday, Thursday and Saturday's. Beginning from the already released "Introducing Colby" scene, updates will now be as follows: Sunday, Wednesday and Friday's at 10 PM Eastern time.

We are hard at work again this week adding new features you have requested from the following thread: Exciting News: Membership Area Upgrades. Many of the bugs and features have already been added/fixed. The "light skin" will be added very soon. We will continue rolling out feature changes and updates over the next couple weeks.

Thank you!

Hello Everyone,

I would like to mention that along with the new feature updates we have added to the members area and requests we have from you, we have changed the updates for Broke Straight Boys to show 2 hours sooner. The updates used to be at midnight on the following days: Monday, Thursday and Saturday's. Beginning from the already released "Introducing Colby" scene, updates will now be as follows: Sunday, Wednesday and Friday's at 10 PM Eastern time.

We are hard at work again this week adding new features you have requested from the following thread: Exciting News: Membership Area Upgrades. Many of the bugs and features have already been added/fixed. The "light skin" will be added very soon. We will continue rolling out feature changes and updates over the next couple weeks.

Thank you!

I hope this doesn't come across as sarcastic .... but - someone is ACTUALLY listening!???!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank YOU .... very much!

Thank You!

Thank you so much Chuck!

For those of us in the East it makes our evenings a whole lot more convenient if we are not waiting up late past midnight to watch the latest update. I've always been envious of those out West who could see the updates at the more reasonable hours of 9:00, 10:00 or 11:00 pm. Ten o'clock p.m. in the east sounds wonderful. :001_smile:

Thanks guys...gonna feel good to "roll back" the masturbation schedule! Now if you could just work on "Daylight Savings" time thing?! That shit really drives me crazy...not to mention, throwing off my schedule; just sayin':w00t:

Thanks for that, chuck. Now I can get to bed earlier - lol!!!

One issue I'd like addressed, before the changes, full screen actually was full screen; now it isn't. Thanks for checking.

Thanks guys...gonna feel good to "roll back" the masturbation schedule! Now if you could just work on "Daylight Savings" time thing?! That shit really drives me crazy...not to mention, throwing off my schedule; just sayin':w00t:
You could move to Arizona or Hawaii, their times never change!lol

I dont see why we cant do this. I will have this implemented by next week at the latest.

How about getting full screen back to full screen as it use to be?

To negate any delusion that management really responds to members, note that members of management will self-initiate posts when they are trying to put forth the party-line excuse for screw-ups or respond to self-serving questions.. But do not respond when asked pointed questions about inconsistencies in their promulgations.

Just curious .... it's now Sept 25 - no update?? just saying ....

At first glance this seems to be an inconsistency Rick. But if you think this through it makes perfect sense. They have said that we no longer will get the updates at midnight of a given date. We don't get normally get Tuesday night updates anyway. So we will still get our Wednesday night update later tonight at 10:00 p.m. Which is still...the 25th.

We are still on a Sunday night, Wednesday night, Friday night schedule.

Last edited:
Sorry, this doesn't just SEEM to be an incistency, it IS an inconcistency. It is now 12:50 AM on Sept 25th. When an update was listed for a specific date, it was ALWAYS put up effective at 12:00 AM - AM is MIODNIGHT of the BEGINNING of the said update date - not the end of the date! I'm not stupid, a nd I should have figured that all of this changing around of post-date, etc, and believing that management was actually HELPING us was too good to be true. Oh, nevermind ...... it's really not worth it - companies thedse days do not deliver on any "promises" they make, and on ly trust that we are too stup[oid to notice!!! G'nite!!! If this update was supposed to be Wednesday night, then it should have been posted as Sept 26 NOT the 25. I can read!!

If I am understanding you correctly, Stowe, (plz correct me if I am wrong), you are complaining, on 'members of management's website. If you are SO dissatisfied with the website(s), then DON'T SUBSCRIBE!

To negate any delusion that management really responds to members, note that members of management will self-initiate posts when they are trying to put forth the party-line excuse for screw-ups or respond to self-serving questions.. But do not respond when asked pointed questions about inconsistencies in their promulgations.

I share your frustration, Rick.
I'm starting to get really pissed off by this whole stuff ...

Not much been happening since I've been away I see apart from the now usual fuck up with updates. It appears that management are dealing with something else at the moment and not concentrating on their flagship site, which is Broke Straight Boys It is a great pity because at one time you could pm Mark and you would get a reply in a few hours. I pm'd Mark about 2 weeks ago and still have not received a reply.

Of course, if there is a crisis, whether it be personal or business then I apologise however, an announcement of any issues is better than nothing and these constant fuck ups.